Prove It

I've Either Got A Mouth Full Of Stories

. n i c k .

“Cover me!”

“I found a weapon stash.”

“Shit! Campers!”

“FUCK!”

“Those damn campers.”

A bell erupted through Blayne’s house the moment the GAME OVER shone across the screen.

“Pizza’s here,” Joe yelled, immediately perking up. Blayne grabbed his wallet off of his coffee table and headed towards the door, flashing the four of us a smile.

“So – what’s the plan with Amie,” my little brother Frankie asked, setting his controller down.

“Oh do tell,” Joe smirked, leaning over the coffee table to face me.

“Well, she said that she’d give me ten tasks to prove that I’m not just going to use her once we start dating,” I said sheepishly, running my fingers through my hair.

“She’s a smart cookie,” Kevin smiled, “A little to hard headed though.” The fresh smell of pizza wafted in through the open door.

“Dude, I wish I could stay for a bit to play,” a sweet feminine voice pouted.

“But you need the money and you can’t get fired from his job,” Blayne said, walking in with three boxes of pizza. A short girl in light blue jeans followed in after him, her face covered by a good eight boxes of pizza. She turned around swiftly to set the pizza onto the larger table behind the television set up.

“She has a really nice ass,” Joe whispered in my ear.

“You have Ashley – remember?” I replied, nodding in agreement.

“We can always try setting her up with Frankie,” Kevin chipped in.

The girl’s blonde hair spilled out from underneath her Panago hat. She was thin and curvy and every time she moved it made my heart jump. All of her movements made me sweat. I could feel, somewhere deep in me, the nagging feeling of my love for Amie.

“I don’t get how you can eat this much by yourself,” She said, putting the money we had pooled together of pizza.

“I’m not eating this all myself,” Blayne chuckled, motioning his head towards us. As she turned around to face us, she seemed to move in slow motion. The loose blond strands of her hair twirled around her face. Her blue grey eyes were piercing and lined in dark shadow.

“Nick,” Amie asked, wide eyed, “Blayne!”

“You look so different in your uniform,” Joe blurted out. Amie looked down at her black uniform shirt and jeans.

“So she’s not dressed like a guido taking estrogen,” Blayne shrugged, taking a bit of a slice topped with barbeque chicken.

“I do not dress like a guido,” Amie gasped, taken aback.

“I can’t believe you were checking out Nick’s future girlfriend’s ass,” Kevin whispered, shaking his head at Joe.

“You totally dress like a female Situation,” Blayne smirked, poking her side. Amie quickly shot a look towards the flashing time on the Blu-ray player.

“Shit, I have another delivery. See you guys at school Monday,” She said, handing Blayne the change and hurried out of the room, shutting the door calmly behind her.

“So you have a domineering future wife who likes to bring in her own cash,” Joe said, jabbing me in the ribs.

“I like her,” Frankie smiled, nodding approvingly.

“She doesn’t like bringing in all of her spending money,” Blayne said, sitting down on the sofa beside Kevin with that large box of meat lovers, “She needs too.”

“So her folks are the type where is you want something you have to work for it,” Joe inquired. I just sat there, trying to open my mouth to ask one of the million questions running through my mind.

“She wishes,” Blayne chuckled, “Her parents ran away together when she was thirteen. They never even bothered to show up at the court date either. So the judge passed the ruling to emancipate her. The government’ll pay for everything mandatory, school admissions, housing bills, stuff like that until she’s eighteen. She has six more months of pretty much free-loading off of the government. Isn’t Canada grand?”

“So what you’re saying is that her parents just got up and left her to fend for herself?” Frankie questioned, putting the controller down once the WINNER rolled across the screen.

“Pretty much. Her parents were bikers so she grew up surrounded by sex, drugs and hard rock. They just left and never came back,” Blayne added, flipping through the channels.

I leaned my back against the sofa, letting out a huff of air. No wonder Amie wanted me to prove my love for her. She had already been abandoned by someone she thought she could trust. I guess that I would just have to prove it to her.

I would prove that I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long time no update <3

A lot has happened since I last updated. All Shock Up (my schools musical) was a HIT. ASU's basicly a mix of Elvis songs contained in one big messed up plot of looove~
And I've been wrestling a lot -- I'm Upper Fraser Valley Champian! So I qualify for provincials - and If I'm good enough I can go to NATIONALS!!!

Hope you enjoyed this min-update (my plot book's at school so I couldn't continue this.... T.T but WAY more to come~)

Let me know what you guys think so far ; )

Peace. Love. Murder. Complicate.