Status: Looking for authors :)

All is Fair in Love and Hate: A Hundred Letters

Hate is a strong word. One I apply unwaveringly with you.

My enemy.

It is so easy for me to express my hatred of you. I acknowledge that hatred is formed from love and I admit I did love you. You were my friend. How you change. I remember us when we were little. The best of friends. We were the first breakaway group of friends. I remember how all the girls hated you. I never knew why but I came to realize in time that is because you are like poison, all that go near you suffer. I am one of those people.

You not only poisoned me. You stole my identity. You stole my childhood. You stole my friends and my respect. Even now I struggle. If I speak of myself when I was young I am accused of lying. They say that I was you and you were I. You might think I’m ridiculous for thinking this but the way I see it is that you ruined my life.

I struggle now to speak, to befriend people brings about a wave of fear for me. I am always afraid that you will loom out of the shadows and I will be alone again. Alone in terror wondering if it was my fault. Everything is my fault. Everyone I used to know, my old friends. They think I am you. They don’t listen and they don’t believe me when I tell them it was me. I was the child who cared. The child who looked out for the outcasts was me not you. They think I am you. They all think I am you. It frustrates me to no end when they speak of you as if you were Jesus himself healing the sick.

Not only this but when I finally find a place where I can be me. A place where I am free. A place where you have no hold. You follow like a little puppy. It seems as if you want to make me mad. I have run away when you come but I refuse to run any further. You might think you are making my jealous when you kiss my friend but guess what. I’m not jealous. He is free to make his own decisions. I may think he is stupid but get this. If you are trying to infuriate me you are failing!

- If-I-could-fly -
♠ ♠ ♠
The first letter (by myself) is something I feel I need to get off of my chest. I know I should have done this a long time ago.

Remember message me if you would like to become an author I will gladly take all the authors I can get :) Happy writing!