Status: Looking for authors :)

All is Fair in Love and Hate: A Hundred Letters

Dear mother & father, I hate you both.

To my mother & father.
I hate you both. You both were the ones who pulled me into this bullshit between you two, and I hate you for it. First I'll start with you mother, because you were the one who ruined the first ten years of my life. You never loved me. The only reason you wanted me to live with you full time was because of the money you were getting from Centerlink. You called me names like bitch, cow and pig, and you didn't treat my little sister any different from me. And one time you strangled me, and locked me in the bathroom just because you couldn't find an invitation note that was on my bed the whole time. You never took time out of your day to spend time with me. And you wonder why I ran away to my father's house. TWICE. And now you think by ruining my holidays with my father, that I'll want to spend time with you. No way. Not at all. Now for you father. I know you took me in three years ago when I ran away, and I love you for that. But your pushing me into my future. You keep on saying to me that one day I'll run your business, but right now father, I don't want to. Yea I might love you more than my mother, but you always lecture me, and whenever you do, you make me feel like a kid thats done something bad. You say I'm more mature than any thirteen year old, and that I take care of myself. But you barely let me go out with my friends. And there all in year 9 and I'm in year 8. Now theres a lot more I could say about both of you, but I'd rather not. So thats just it. I hate you both.