Status: Looking for authors :)

All is Fair in Love and Hate: A Hundred Letters

Dear HIM.

Dear Him.

You should see how you make me feel. I've had to cry myself to sleep ever since I realized that I love you. I might seem happy and playful during the day, but when I’m at home, by myself, I’m a wreck. My pillow is always full of tears in the morning and my chest is always aching. In the morning my eyes always feel like they’ve been bleeding all night. Every time I see you, you take a piece of my heart with you.And very soon there will be nothing left. Just a empty ribcage and useless organs. Your the only reason I go to school now. But your only part of why I have not chosen to kill myself yet. I refuse to let you take the last parts of my heart that belong to Tabi, my father, my friends and my family. If you did I would kill myself, and only one person would know the real reason why. Tabatha Vincient. She’s a sister to me and more. She takes time out for me because she can actually see through me. To the real me. I could spend all night just going through all the memories of you in my head. And I could give every star in the world a reason why I love you. But eventually I would run out of stars In my head, 99% of me knows we’ll only ever be friends. But that 1% left keeps me hanging on. I wish you could see how horrible you make me feel.

From the girl hiding in the shadows.