Status: Done!

I Said I'd Still Love You

Fifteen.

Bright light blinded Dean, he didn't back away instead he ran towards it shouting Angie's name.

When he reached the area in which Angie was on the ground looking pale and a blonde haired man towering over her, with a sly smirk across his face. “Who are you!” Dean shouted wishing he had his gun to kill this stranger, the stranger shot his head up towards Dean was met by the palest blue eyes he had ever seen. “I am Leo, you must be the one who was in hell.” Leo sniggered Dean tensed and ignored Leo's comment.
He stared at Angie pale upon the ground “What did you do to her!” he yelled, rushing to her side brushing her black hair out of her face which was slick with sweat.

“I did nothing, it was all her. She tried to save me from her horror of her sister. She was successive, Maria King is nothing but ashes, but I'm afraid soon will she.” Leo was sorry to tell the man who just cradled the small woman in his arms, he felt something in his gut and he knew it was jealousy.
“Angie won't die, she is strong.” Dean mumbled, Leo wondered if it was more to himself than her. “We don't usually use such strong magic to kill our enemies, I think she intended it to be Beau more than her sister, yet... she wanted one of them to pay. Could we take her inside? Maybe that'll help her strength and higher her little chance of surviving” Leo picked up Angie from the ground and out of Dean's arms before walking towards Bobby's house not even waiting for the man still kneeling in the mud.

Sam stared harshly at the blonde haired man who introduced himself as Leo, “So,” Bobby cleared his throat “Angie killed her sister?” he asked also giving him a cold look, “it is true. Do you have any insights on our kind?” Leo wiped his nose, just to give him something to do in the tension of the situation. “We do not.” it was not the two men in front of him which answered but the one who just walked through the door, shutting it with a slam.
Dean grabbed the back of Leo's head and threw him to the floor, Leo didn't fight the man in which Angie obviously loved, yet he was a mortal and a hunter none the less. He pushed himself off the hard wooden floor and flipped onto his back staring up at the brunette haired man “What do you expect of me?” Leo seethed “What is your place with Angie?” Sam asked stepping forward, “I am her friend, one night stand and mentor in teaching her the ways of her power.” Leo smiled slyly at Dean as jealously showed upon his face.

He got up off the floor and leaned into his ear and whispered harshly “Jealous boy, that I got to kiss her, touch her in places no man should, make her scream my name and pant like a dog when I put her on her back” Leo chuckled lightly.
Dean clenched his teeth and pushed Leo back from him before punching him fair in the face. Leo stunned, stumbled backwards and grunted he straightened and cracked his bloodless broken nose back into place.
“boy oh boy, how bad of an idea that was” Leo sneered, “Lee, leave Dean alone” Angie walked slowly towards them “you should be in bed Angie” Dean frowned at Sam's caring gesture “no Sam, Leo needs to leave” she hissed, her eyes turning back to the dark blue he knew.
She stared coughing violently before in the palm of her hand showed the colour of blood which dripped from her pale hand.

“Leo go” she rasped which lead to another round of violent blood wrenching coughs, Dean cringed which lead to wonder why, as he had seen more horrible things than some human girl coughing up blood the voice in his head whispered to him 'because first you love her and second she isn't.'
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanted this to be the end... it just doesnt feel right, or good enough :) another one or two... give me time to think it through <3