Status: Done!

I Said I'd Still Love You

Sixteen.

Angie snapped her eyes open, she even felt her pupils dilate. “Ange” Dean squeezed her hand “What happened?” she felt completely fine, yet empty. “You passed out just as he left... we thought you wouldn't make it” Sam explained who just walked into the room, all she could do was nod.

A few weeks later, Angie was sitting crossed legged on the couch of a motel room, Sam and her were on a hunt in York. “How's you and Dean?” Sam called from the bathroom as he was brushing his teeth, Angie scrunched up her face and thought about it for a minute... Her and Dean, weren't a thing.... he had other women.
She stared at Sam who just walked out of the little bathroom, he wasn't wearing a shirt but Angie stared straight into his brown eyes before saying “we aren't anything, Sam. Dean... prefers other women” she sighed through her nose before getting off the couch and walked over to the mini fridge.

“Want shots?” Angie turned around only to meet the chest belonging to Sam, she gulped slowly and rose the bottle of tequila to his face “shots?” she repeated again in a nearly childishly manner.
Sam didn't reply but didn't deny either, Angie shrugged and struggled slightly to leave without touching him. She set down the two glasses on the table and the bottle in the middle, Angie rose the shot glass to her lips but Sam took it from her and gulped down the liquid.

Angie rose her eyebrows amused, “I don't want us to be intimated by lust, Ange.” Sam said after he made a face, to which she laughed at. “Oh don't you?” she teased “You're my brothers girl” Sam frowned, Angie got up and sat on his lap with the bottle in her hand taking a few mouthfuls which burned her throat she laughed bitterly before saying “I was never your brothers girl.” and crashing her lips against Sam's.

Sam grabbed her thighs and moved to the table, the shot glasses went crashing to the floor sending glass shards everywhere but it went unnoticed. Sam pushed his hands under her shirt, ripping it from her body. Angie's hands were on the back of his neck pushing him against her, their lips moving in fiery passion fighting for dominance.
His hand clasped her left breast, he could feel her heart beating strongly and fast. She leaned forward as he leaned back, she had his lower lip between her teeth lightly and god was it turning him on.
She laughed lightly under her breathe as she saw the light tint of rose colour to his cheeks “shut up” Sam whispered huskily with a smile grabbing her ass and pulling her to him, he knew she could feel him pressing hard against her.

Angie laughed softly to herself as she felt the warmth of the bed sheets beneath her bare skin and Sam's arm around her waist she rolled over so she was facing his sleepy form, yet he wasn't asleep he was staring right into her eyes. “I-I... I don't know what to think of this” Sam laughed nervously, Angie shrugged “we don't have to be anything” she sat up, the blanket fell exposing her bare back including all her scars.
Sam traced the deepest, which was from her spine to the side of her ribs Angie shifted uncomfortable.

“You don't like it?” he asked, also shifting closer to her, Angie shook her head. “It reminds me of too much” she muttered feeling his legs on either side of her, she lent back into his hard chest.
“Your beautiful” Sam pushed her hair out of the way before kissing her neck. She felt her muscles tighten as soon as his lips touched behind her ear, she felt his smile as he parted his lips and ran his tongue softly along the spot Angie dug her fingers into the side of the bed. Sam chuckled before taking her hands in his and spinning her around.

Angie tightened her legs around his waist, he wanted to be deep within her, her nails dug into his back. Sam held her lip gently between his teeth, she laughed before grabbing a handful of his hair tangling it between her fingers, Sam pulled back placing his hands on her hips “Angie” he mused breathless, she fluttered her eyes open “mm?” she answered lazily while staring into his dark pool of brown eyes.
He shook his head, “doesn't matter” he muttered, Angie shifted from him her heart pounded and her gut tightened – a knock sounded at the door. Her eyes shot to the brown oak wood, Sam shifted to find a pair of boxers as he slid them on, Angie just found his shirt and underwear and slid them also on quickly before following Sam to do the door.

Angie stared stupidly at the brunette girl in nothing but sluttish shorts and a see through shirt, “Uhh, Ruby...” Sam scratched the back of his head breaking the awkward air, Ruby's eyes were glaring and super glued on Angie. “What?” Angie spat, Ruby rose her nose slightly “thought you were Deans” she hissed deathly, Angie laughed “I am no ones, so little devil spawn, I suggest you go home.” Angie winked crossing her arms over her chest.
“Do not call Ruby devil spawn” Sam said defensive, Angie kept back her snort “Seriously Sam? She's a demon... Oh fuck” Angie shook her head, taking a step back from Sam, not sure what to do. She just grabbed her jeans and shoved them on while ignoring Sam's protests of an explanation and Ruby's sniggers.
Angie stood in front of him “I thought you were better than that, Winchester” she tried to sound cruel but all it came out as was heartbroken.

She punched the window of a near by parked car, ignoring the blood and the pain shooting up her arm she opened the door and jumped in... no keys.
Angie tried to rack her brains on all those lectures Dean gave on how to jump start a car... she ripped apart the wire box “START YOU FUCK!” She yelled impatiently kicking and punching the dashboard, the horn blared scaring her. Her breath came in heavy heaves, she threw open the door sending shards of glass everywhere she didn't care.
She just had to get out, get away from Sam Winchester.

“Ange?” Dean looked up from his phone, smirking at the text message. He saw the beaten down look upon her face, he got up and threw his phone down on the couch “Ange?” he repeated, wiping her face clean of dust, tears and smeared make up. “What's wrong?” he feared the answer now after a few moments of her not responding, slowly she rose her head so she could see his eyes.
“I hate your brother” it came out as a rough, dry cruel sentence but to the core of her being; she meant it.

“You can't hate Sam” Dean mused thinking of his geek kid brother who always put up with his insults, and saved his ass more times than once.
“But I do, I hate his stupid demon bitch loving ass.” Angie sat flatly, she wouldn't meet Dean's eyes. She stared at the carpet, the tears still flowed yet she didn't know why. She hadn't loved Sam, yet he still hurt her in some way.
“Demon bitch loving ass?” Dean repeated, he wanted an explanation and he didn't like how she bit her lip and was so quiet.

“He got defensive when I called Ruby 'Devil's spawn' which she is. I would gladly shot her in the head and send her back...” Angie sighed “Sam and I, got close during the hunt and well....” she had never felt so awkward talking about something in her life.
“your wearing his shirt.” Dean said flatly, then it sunk in. “MY OWN BROTHER!?” he yelled, Angie gulped didn't even flinch “I'm not yours Dean.” she mumbled softly, like it was the only thing she could say.
Dean grabbed her face, he wanted her to look at him.
Angie saw the pain behind the anger, she felt terrible. “I wish you were, but Sam got to you first.” Dean hissed, a smile tugged at her lips but she refused to be happy.

“Actually...” she trailed off, Dean lifted her chin up so she was looking at him and couldn't anywhere else “What?” he asked, nearly hopeful. “I was yours first, Dean. Remember... before this whole hunting stuff” she whispered, remembering that week but sighed and got out of his embrace.
“I understand if you don't want to see me again.” She went to grab her keys to her bike and leave, but Dean grabbed her wrist lightly before pulling her into a hug.
“Never, Gorgeous. I never want to watch you go”.

Months passed, seasons changed and so did time. Dean wasn't talking to Sam; not after Sam became addicted to demon blood and was turning to the dark side. Angie watched as the Winchester brothers were being torn apart, and somehow she felt like it was right like this. That this, was how it was supposed to be.
That was before the apocalypse; that was when things really started to turn shit.

Angie stared into the face of Sam Winchester, “you broke the last seal, I hope your happy” were the only words she uttered in his direction before walking out of the old house.
“Ange, wait!” Sam ran out trying to keep up with her, he grabbed her arm and span her around so she was facing him “Ange.” He repeated, Angie's cold eyes met his “You will say yes to Lucifer while Dean will say yes to Michael, and I? Well... I'll die watching you destroy yourselves.” She muttered staring at his chest.

“What are you going on about?” Dean said behind her, she was standing in between the Winchester brothers. “Sam is the Devils vessel. Dean you're the Angels, and I? Well... that's a mystery within a bottle” Angie was getting extremely tired of trying to explain everything to them, “you can let go of me now” she said bluntly staring at Sam who still had his grasp on her arm.
“Right sorry.” his voice was monotone “Has it sunken in yet? That you'll be the end of the world, while your own brother will try and kill you to stop it.” Angie asked, Dean stared at her “how long have you known?” he asked, she sounded so sure of herself...

“Since the first time our lips touched, Dean.” she turned to look at him before grabbing his shocked face, and kissing him roughly on the mouth then giving Sam a look and watching for passing cars then crossing the road quickly ignoring the silent bells of ringing in her ears; she knew they were calling her back but she wouldn't grow her wings, just yet.

*~*

Dean stared off into the distance as he tried to rid her smile from his mind as the heartache overwhelmed him yet again.
It wasn't as if she had died; she just left... would she ever return?
He never wanted to see her go
He never really got to tell her how he felt, deep down. Now all he could do was wonder, if she had too.
♠ ♠ ♠
last. last. last. last. last. last. last. last. last. last. last. :3

Alot happened ;D