Love Virus

Party Time

Kiro felt happy tears begin to well up as Yu rubbed the soft skin on his hips soothingly. It had been about ten minutes since Yu admitted that he liked Kiro, and the tiny male was still in shock.

“Yu?” He whispered. “Why’re you being so nice to me? Why do you like me?”

Yu smiled softly, playing with a strand of Kiro’s hair.

“Because you’re different. You wear make-up like me and fucking don’t wear your pants practically down around your ankles because everyone else thinks it’s cool. Because you’re your own person. Because I think you’re sexy and cute.” He soothed.

“What if I told you I was none of that?” Kiro shook his head. “You know how much of a loser I am. What if I had a secret that would make you hate me?”

“Then I’d deal with it. But at the moment, there’s nothing you could do or say that would make me hate you. And you’re not a loser, ” Yu grinned, hugging him. “Plus, I love it when you wear tight pants because I can check you out whenever I want.”

“Hmmm.” Kiro murmured, burying his face in Yu’s shirt again. “You asked before how I got the bruise?”

Yu nodded.

“My mother,” Kiro shrugged. “She’s…very controlling. As a child, I was always afraid to speak in case I said something wrong. My teachers at school thought I had a mental problem and the kids always teased me. I thought I was pleasing my mother because I wasn’t talking about my problems. If I opened my mouth, surely they would spill out.”

Yu nodded, eyes kind.

“But then when the teachers complained about me not interacting with the other kids or answering their questions,” Kiro looked sad. “So she hit me,”

“What?” Yu shook his head.” But you were only trying to do what you thought was right.”

Kiro shrugged slowly.

“It didn’t matter,” He replied. “I realized that I had made a mistake. If I spoke, she would be angry and accuse me of talking about her, but if I didn’t…I would be causing problems all over again. I realized that I could never please her.”

Yu hugged him a little harder, nuzzling the tiny male’s hair. Kiro sniffed and cuddled closer.

“If I don’t do something she likes, she hurts me,” He whispered. “And then there’s the words. The verbal abuse I receive on a daily, no hourly basis. She tells me I’m not good enough, I’m ugly. That no one would ever love me and that I’m a burden.”

Yu looked up, his eyes blazing.

“And where the fuck is your father?” he spat angrily.

Kiro looked at the ground.

“He’s not around, never has been,” He reported. “It’s just me and her. She’s all I’ve ever known, with no friends it’s hard to not believe what she tells me.”

Yu smiled sadly.

“Well, I’ll fix it,” he kissed Kiro softly. “I’ll make sure I only tell you how wonderful you are. How prefect and beautiful, and I’ll never hurt you.”

Kiro shivered.

“What did I do to deserve you?” he asked.

Yu shrugged.

“you’re just you,” he replied. “Everything about you deserves the best.”

Kiro laughed.

“Oh?” he giggled. “And I suppose you’re the best?”

Yu nodded, a smirk on his face.

“But…what about Strify?” Kiro blushed. “He loves you, isn’t he more your type? He obviously cares a lot about you to put me through this hell, to keep us apart.”

Yu’s face darkened.

“He doesn’t love me,” he spat. “He lusts after me, there’s a difference. And I know just what to do with him.”

*AT ROMEO’S PARTY*

The party had been going on for hours, and Strify sighed before he choked back another shot. Suddenly, two hands circled their way around his waist and something hard bumped against the crease of the teen’s ass.

Strify spun around to see a drunken Yu pressed up against him. He smirked and threw his arm around the other male’s waist, gripping his t-shirt and pinching his skin. Biting Yu’s neck lightly, Strify moaned as Yu rocked back into him, the black-haired teen’s ass colliding with the blonde's crotch and raging hard on.

“I thought you didn’t like me,” Strify smirked.

Yu shrugged, his eyes more aware than they should have been for someone as ‘drunk’ as he was.

“I changed my mind,” he suggested, dragging Strify away. “Come back to the rooms, Hon,”

Strify could barely believe his luck, here he was in a darkened room with YU! He almost flailed with excitement but restrained himself as he saw Yu turn back around, with a camera in his hands.

“What are you doing?” Strify asked wearily. He hated photos, they reminded him of how he used to be.

“I think you’re so sexy,” Yu smirked, licking his lips. “I just wanted some photos. Pose for me?”

Strify paused uncertainly.

“Oh, come on,” Yu took his shirt off and traced designs on his chest with a wet finger. “If you pose for me, I’ll do some modeling for you. Nude.”

Strify gasped, immediately pulling off his clothes. He lay down on the bed and let Yu take a large amount of photos of him in exceedingly revealing and provocative poses before standing and walking away from the bed.

“I’ll be right back,” Yu winked. Strify immediately sat up, eyes wide.

“Where are you going?” he demanded. “Bring that fucking camera back!”

Yu just stared at him, slipping out the door. Strify jumped up and grabbed his clothes, struggling to pull them on quickly. He had no idea what was going on, but his gut was telling him something was wrong.

He raced out into the Lounge room to find a large crowd of people gathered around something. Pushing his way through, Strify saw that Yu had hooked the computer up to the laptop and everyone was staring at the photos. He shuddered, seeing how Yu had managed to capture everything.

Then the taunts started, Boys screaming out things they wanted to do to him. He blushed, normally he would have loved the attention but not tonight…not when he had been tricked.

“YU!” He screamed, rushing out of the room. “WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!”

“Here,” a voice behind him sang lightly. He turned to see Yu and Kiro standing behind him. Strify felt his stomach turn at the sight of Yu’s arm wrapped around Kiro’s waist.

“What the fuck did you do that for?” Strify hissed, advancing on the pair.

Yu shrugged innocently.

“I thought you wanted to be famous,” he smirked. “A model didn’t you say? Well, I just improved your chances for success.”

Strify felt his eye twitch.

“Besides,” Yu’s smirk disappeared. “I thought it’d be good payback, don’t you? For trying to sabotage any relationship between Kiro and I.”

“What are you talking about?” Strify spat. “Get rid of those photos, Yu”

Yu just shook his head.

“I suspect they’re on the internet now,” He grinned. “You’ll be the most downloaded image of the day. Especially that shot of your hole. Gay guys everywhere will want to jam their huge dicks up your ass.”

Strify felt something he hadn’t since arriving at the school…fear.

“Yu, please,” He begged. “I’m sorry ok? I really am. But please take those photos away.”

Yu stared hard at Strify, before nodding. It seemed the other male had learnt his lesson. He decided not to point out that the laptop had no internet connection and his camera seemed to delete any photos he took within fifteen minutes of being taken. It sucked.

Kiro and Strify were alone.

“Did you put him up to this?” Strify accused, bitchier in his desperation and humiliation. “Yu likes me, he’d never want to hurt me.”

Kiro’s eyes were shadowed, sad.

“What was it you said to me?” he asked. “Oh right, did you honestly think someone as cool as Yu would love you? It was a lie, you dumbass.”

Strify blinked back tears and Kiro walked over to him.

“Sometimes, we can’t run from who we are,” he whispered. “And I think you’d better stop trying before you hurt yourself more.”

“You don’t know anything about me,” Strify sniffed, turning his head away.

Kiro laughed softly, shoving an old photo into Strify’s hand.

“Don’t I?” he replied. “I know more than you think…but I’ll let you keep on living a lie.”

He walked away, heading back into the party. Strify stood, body shaking violently. Tears dripped down his cheeks and he was the furthest thing from the sex god he pretended to be. He looked scared, hurt and miserable.

Taking a deep breath, he looked down at the crumbled photo in his hands.

God, he was such a loser. His hair was in a bowl cut, ginger and dorky. Freckles adorned his cheeks and he looked pathetic in a polo shirt and khaki shorts. He sat at the table with his math books, so young and eager to please. It was so hard to believe that photo was taken just six months ago, before he came here with a whole new life…

That was the day his crush was meant to come over for a study date…the day he’d turned on his computer and found the email that ruined everything.

The day the Love Virus had begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone,

So basically at his old school, Strify was just like Kiro. A nerd in love with a popular kid.

The love virus email was started by Strify's crush, and his computer was the first to suffer from the hurtful consequences. He moved to Yu and Kiro's school to escape the past.

I suppose in some small way, he thought he was helping out. If he made Kiro hate Yu, then kiro wouldn't have gone through the same pain strify had (i just realised that then ;)

but anyway, i hope you all liked it!!!

From Sarah