Status: Slow Updates. Four Honors classes kills, I'm tellin' ya :)

Catching Hearts

Sequel To Bludgers and Broken Broomsticks

I, Madison Daniels, am eighteen years old. For the last two years, I’ve never lost my feelings for the boy - man - who was now Puddlemere United’s starting keeper. And not only have these feelings not gone away - they’ve grown.

Perhaps it doesn’t help that Oliver has become just as I had expected - one of the most sought-after men in the International Quidditch League. From his perfectly toned body to his beautiful, chocolate colored eyes, from his smile to his attitude, he was one of the most perfect men out there. Courteous, polite, gorgeous, and he gave quite easy-going interviews.

I’m really nervous about what will happen since this feeling for him got even stronger than it was before. And I’m a starter on the Holyhead Harpies for the first year, since the other beater was injured in an accident during training, so I‘ll see him more closely than I would from the stands at his games. But I’m afraid I’ll mess up, big time, and of course Oliver Wood would find out, because if a beater on an International Quidditch team messes up, everyone knows. That’s what’s meant by International.

I’m determined, though. Determined to get closer to him than ever before.
  1. Chapter 1: Prologue.
    In which we learn of Maddy's last two years of Hogwarts, and her start in Pro Quidditch.
  2. Chapter 2
    In which Maddy confides her feelings for Oliver in a teammate, and they head into Muggle London for breakfast.
  3. Chapter 3
    In which Maddy is revealed and Lina decides to have a party.
  4. Chapter 4
    In which Maddy helps in the kitchen.
  5. Chapter 5
    In Which Maddy gets a pleasant surprise.
  6. Chapter 6
    In which the party continues, ends, and the cleaning begins.
  7. Chapter 7
    In which Maddy's cut is healed and she is confused...
  8. Chapter 8
    In which the story is told from Oliver's point of view for a change.
  9. Chapter 9
    In which Maddy wakes up with a pleasant surprise.
  10. Chapter 10
    In which Maddy goes home and Oliver acts like a housewife.
  11. Chapter 11
    In which Maddy makes pancakes and Oliver has a mild case of the bed head
  12. Chapter 12
    In which Maddy has practice and sleeps