Status: Finito

Venga Conmigo

Uno de Uno

I smiled as I felt his calloused hands trail down my arm and trace the curves of my hip, my back towards him, as we lay sideways in bed. “Tell me how much you love me.” I smiled to myself as I felt him nuzzle his nose into the little space between my shoulders, kissing me softly and resting his chin on my shoulder. “Digame.” I got chills as his breath cascaded against the sensitive skin behind my ear, his light chuckle adding to the chill as he brushed my hair aside to whisper in my ear.

“Te amo mucho cariño.” My heart stopped, and the smile fell from my face. I always hate when he has to leave right after he tells me how much he loves me, and that the world wouldn’t be right if we weren’t together. But it always happened. He would come back for a short holiday, we’d be together for a few days, then he’d have to leave again, go back for his team and leave me alone back in Argentina while he was off in Madrid making a living of his talent.

“Por favor, no deje.” (Please, don’t go.) A sigh left his lips, the lips I yearned to kiss when he was away, away in another country, without me.

“Soy todavía aquí.” (I’m still here.) He wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer to his body if that was even possible. I turned in his embrace, resting my cheek against his chest as I traced random patterns on his chest with my finger. I looked up at him, his eyes looking down at me, a slight smile on his face. I frowned, looking back down at the patterns I was tracing. Gonzalo placed his fingers under my chin, tilting my head up to look at him. I turned my head, not wanting to look into his eyes, knowing that it would make him leaving that much harder. “Venga conmigo.” (Come with me.) I looked at him with wide eyes, not expecting him to say that to me.

“¿Que?” (What?) I asked, not believing the strength of my own hearing. He smiled as he sat up in bed, the sheets sliding off his chest and resting just below his abdomen as he leaned against the headboard. I sat up as well, holding the sheet against my body, turned slightly to face Gonzalo. He took my right hand in his and caressed it slowly as he let out a sigh.

“Venga conmigo esta vez ... y estancia.” (Come with me this time…and stay.) I sat there for a good five minutes thinking things through in my head before turning to Higuain, who sat nervously awaiting my response.

“Sí.” I squealed as Gonzalo lunged towards me, embracing me in his arms once more as he rolled on top of me, smothering me with kisses.

“Te amo nena.” He mumbled as he moved his kisses from my cheek down my neck and over my collarbone. I smiled with my eyes closed, letting my other senses take control. Touch, touch being the one that I felt the most. Gonzalo’s fingertips running down the sides of my body, resting on my hips as he shifted my body up. His hands trailed down again, grabbing the back of my legs as I ran my fingers through his hair, holding his head against my neck. I let out a slight moan as his grip tightened on my legs from my hands pulling at his hair. I subconsciously wrapped my right leg around his waist as I pulled his head up to kiss his lips once again before pulling away with a light laugh.

“We should get ready to go if we’re going to get to the airport on time.” Gonzalo groaned but nodded in agreement. I immediately regretted my statement when I lost the warmth of his body against mine. He had gotten up, walking over to the bathroom, slowly closing the door behind him. I heard the shower turn on and the sound of the sliding glass door open and close.

I rested my head back on the pillow, a wide smile gracing my face at the thought of moving with Gonzalo…to Spain! I would be leaving Argentina today to stay with him. I’ve only visited him twice in Madrid, staying for good was something else, and I was eager to go. Just seeing him whenever he had a free chance to travel back to our home country wasn’t cutting it anymore. I was so entranced by my thoughts, I hadn’t even realized that Gonzalo had gotten out of the shower until I felt droplets of water fall on my face as he bent down to kiss my forehead. I wiped the droplets from my face as he smiled down at me.

“What were you thinking?” I sat up as he walked over to his clothes that were laid out at the end of the bed. I stared at him, unintentionally licking my lips as my eyes trailed down his body, stopping and cursing at the towel that slung so low on his waist, blocking the view of what I wanted to see. I heard a laugh escape his lips, drawing my attention back up to his face. I watched a twinkle in his eye as he pulled a shirt over his head. “You never answered me.” I shook my head, finally getting out of bed and walking over to the bathroom to take a shower myself.

“Nada.”

+++

Higuain took my hand in his as I rested my head against his shoulder, sitting in our seats, ready for the plane to take off. “Are you excited?”

“Very.” I replied as I tilted my head a bit to look up at him. He leaned down and kissed my temple as his hand ran over mine in a soothing manner.

“I’m glad you’ll finally be with me all the time. Mi corazón estará tranquilo sabiendo que no están lejos.” (My heart will be at ease knowing you’re not far.) I smiled, closing my eyes, deciding to rest for the flight, knowing that it would be early morning when we got to Madrid.

+++

“¿Listo mi amor?” (Ready my love?) I nodded as Gonzalo took the suitcase out of my hands, lacing one of his hands with my own as he lead me out of the terminal and into the car that was awaiting to take us to his home, our home in Madrid.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments??? :)