Scream

Hunting

Caught up in this madness too blind to see
Woke animal feelings in me...


I prowled the bar, searching for the chosen one for tonight. I wanted to give him a little something special, as long as he’d give me something special back. A little something called sexual pleasure. I walked over to a bunch of men attempting to play pool, but as I circled their table I realised that they were too drunk to be any good. I quickly left them and continued walking around, scanning the room that seemed to be full of madness. If anything, the hectic mood of the bar at the moment made things more exciting for me. Finding the perfect man for tonight became more of a challenge. I walked away to the other side of the room as two drunken men started a bar fight. I wanted no part in that.

I headed over to the slightly quieter area where I usually found a good man, my hopes still high. I took a sip of my alcoholic drink as I inspected a table of men, probably best friends, sharing drinks and laughing lots. Except for one. One seemed a bit more distant than the others, like he had something on his mind, or some feeling he just couldn’t shake. I liked his haircut and the jet black colour really made his light blue eyes stand out. He had a lip piercing, which I usually didn’t go for, but for some reason it attracted me more to him. He was rocking the bad ass attitude look with his black leather jacket with a black and white t-shirt underneath, black jeans and the tattoos. I felt that feeling I always got whenever I knew I had my guy. He was different, but I liked it. I had found the one for tonight...

I took a seat at a small empty table two tables away from his table, keeping my eye on him the whole time. His buddies were enjoying themselves and having too much to drink, but he was still not quite all there. He seemed mysterious, and it really intrigued me. I wanted to know what was going on inside his head. I guess he just really stirred those feelings up inside of me. The fire had been prepared; it was all ready to be lit. It just needed to be lit with the matches he had. But how was I going to do it tonight? He was with a few friends, so walking over to him and starting up a conversation was going to be hard. That was out of the question. He’d probably shrug me off or one of his friends would go for me instead. No, I had to catch him by himself and take him by surprise...

The stranger met my eyes for a second, holding my gaze. I gave him a small smile, which he returned before casually looking around the bar and then back to his friends, as if he hadn’t been searching for girls. I chuckled a bit to myself. Men were so transparent sometimes. I twirled my glass around in my hand as I continued to observe him, waiting for my opportunity to reel him in. He had to leave his friends, and he had to do it soon. My patience was wearing thin... I’d have to go and look for another potential man if I couldn’t catch him soon. I needed my something special tonight, and I needed it soon. I watched as he finished his beer and put the empty glass down on the table with quite a thud. He said a few words, then stood up. Please walk over here... I looked away for a moment to not look so obvious, then flicked my attention back in his direction. He was walking in my general direction, but he was going to miss my table completely. He was heading to the bathroom, not me. I had to take action. This could be my only chance to get him. I jumped up out of my seat and walked quickly to his route, knowing we’d meet. I got in his path and he stopped walking, avoiding bumping into me. He gave a small smile at me as our eyes met, but he didn’t say anything.

“How about you and me, tonight?” I offered, getting straight to the point. If he wasn’t down, no big deal. I’d go find someone else. I wasn’t going to waste my time. His eyes widened, clearly surprised, and he seemed to be considering the offer.

“Uh, how much?” he asked and I let out a little snort. Oh dear, I’m not a prostitute...

“No money. Just the pleasure,” I answered and he went back to thinking about it. He seemed quite interested. “It might just be the thing that takes your mind off whatever it is...” He frowned slightly, suddenly becoming cautious about me, as if I knew too much. The funny thing was that I knew absolutely nothing about this man. I didn’t even know his name. I was just simply good at reading his body language.

“Give me 5 minutes?” he suggested and I nodded with a grin. “I’m Jimmy, by the way.”

“Erin,” I replied. “I’ll meet you outside?” He agreed, then went to the bathroom and I went back to my seat, finishing off my drink while I waited for him. When he came out, he headed back to his friends’ table and I walked slowly outside, keeping one eye on him. I watched as he made some lame excuse to leave, said goodbyes, even hugged one of the guys, then casually walked out of the bar to join me.

“Car’s over here,” he said as he started walking to the right. I followed him and then let him drive me to a cheap motel room for the wild night. Boy, was I going to make him scream tonight...