‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

Introduction

A large sigh escaped the back of my throat as I laid in bed just waking up from my parents having it out in the kitchen. And not in a fight type having it out. The more sex type of having it out. God they loved that kitchen. For a while I hated to air conditioner but got over that due to the heated days in class.

Why blame the air conditioner? Because for some fucked up reason they have a thing for cold air and even colder tile when they have sex. But I couldn't really complain much. Both of them are great fathers. Even though they kind of are fucked up. And if they aren't my real birth parents. I see Aaron as a mother figure so he'd be the woman if he was the other gender. I still think of them as my birth parents. Fucking young as hell ones. I swear any other 35 year old shows wrinkles these two still look like they just turned twenty. Must be all the sex.

"Shut the hell up!!" Bellowed from my bedroom, hearing only a loud chuckle from my father Ryan. Yeah, meaning they ain't stopping anytime soon. Sighed heavily once more pulling myself up and out of bed. Muscles acing and yelling at me to not move, protesting against every twitch I made.

Damn that asshole. Bitterly thought with the school bully floating into mind. Name : Jaiden Braulio. Ever thought of a emo slash major fucking asshole would be the biggest bully of the school and also happens to play almost every sport imaginable and be good at it all? And put the emphasis around emo. Or he has that look of emo going on. But dammit he totally pulls it off. Fucker. Dully thought before pulling off the wrinkled up shirt, throwing on a different wrinkled one that was tossed on the floor the other day.

"Dammit!!" My eyes threatened to rolled at the hiss coming from behind my door twenty feet away. Only these two would curse like hell, abuse each other. But still have sex and be happy with it. Walking out ignoring the rumble in the middle of the kitchen only walking to the fridge pulling out a pre-made sandwich I had thrown together last night and the jug of orange juice. Turning only pausing for a moment with slight interest in the blood that slid down Ryan's back.

"Could you move? Your in the way of the dish cabinet." The tone was beyond duller, duller than plain flour. They ignored me, no surprise.

"I'll just drink from the jug." Aaron snapped his head to me with a heated glare. The heat not created by me.

"You do and you die." Venom dripped from it, but hitched slightly as Ryan was still going at it not paying the slightest attention. And not really caring either.

"Then fucking move already." A few words under his breath before he had given Ryan: the look. To only be in a the far corner of the kitchen a moment later with loud cursing to follow.

It's a quite day... Thought grabbing a cup from the cabinet and had my glass of juice and continued on with my morning. When I got to school dirty looks followed. Blowing them off only to earn more. Seriously they need to get a life.

Wasn't really paying attention much till my head met a locker in a rather harsh way.

"Fuck." Snapped out now holding the newly growing bump on my temple that was growing slowly.

"Ha ha stupid queer, being beaten on every day and you still don't pay attention. Hah!" God I hate this cocky bastard... It was the one and only Jaiden Barulio himself. Looking at him letting the steam off. He ain't worth it.

"Well my grades are over a 4.5 and your at 3.0 so technically I'm smarter than you. So if you call me stupid then you must be calling yourself a sack of bricks." Fire swam in his eyes and not the lust kind either. Before I could comprehend what happened he was straddling, his fist flew forward into my face. Pain shooting through me. God I hate school. Staring up at his glittering blue eyes, I'd never admit it. But he was hot. Another reason to hate him, right?

"Fuck you!" I so would do you if I didn't hate ya so much. Staring intently on his lips as it slid out. Dammit... Pushing the thoughts away or more my eyes and started to focus on naked girls that would kill a boner of mine in seconds. Or a about-to-happen boner. More anger flared in his eyes as his posse was behind him looking like normal jocks that wore their football jackets just watching this with mild interest as it happens everyday to almost everyone that is a geek.

"Fucker why don't you do anything?!" He has to ask that every time? Guess I can understand that since I never tell him. How could I tell him I enjoy him sitting on me like this? Ha ha yeah never going to happen. Shivered to the idea of telling him that of all the egotistical, obnoxious, short tempered, cocky, assholes he is the worst. And I knew I pissed him off allot for not answering him.

"Can you go now? Class is about to start." Feeling blood spilling over, and slowly crawling to the edge of my chin. The slight growl came from him followed by another punch before he gotten off.

"Freak." Says the guy who's good at every sport? Watching his ass mainly as he walked off, getting a kick from almost every jock that followed him like a lost puppy.

"A very quite day."

"Here let me help you." A hand shot in my view, gazing upward. Another geek there. Taking the hand, he pulled me up to my feet.

"Hey Michale how was your morning?" He shrugged having some books tucked under his arm, he looked rather happy this morning.

"I only got thrown in the trash can once this morning. So everything is going great." Smiling a bit shaking my head.

"God your the only guy I know who would be happy about being thrown in the garbage." His laughter lit the hall as others started to head for class. Which where we started to walk towards as well, loving these AP classes.

"And your the only guy I know who just takes the beating without complaining. Now come on were going to be late."
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 1 1 8

Hello, yes I've decided to make another sequel. But a twist, anyway I hope you enjoy. One of my friends is going to be writing Jaiden's part.

:) Rebecca.

I hope you enjoy this sequel like you enjoyed the previous stories it's related to.