‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

I am Not! Gay!

You know, there are times that you really just kinda shouldn't wake up. It's not worth it. You'll be all comfortable and warm and probably sleeping better than you thought possible and then! Then you wake up and that entire reality is completely fucked. You wake up and it just turns into a fucking nightmare. You all know what I'm talking about right? Those nights where you fall asleep without knowing it and unwittingly have the best sleep that you've had since probably... maybe since before your bratty little sister was born, and then you wake up and reality comes crashing back down to you. Yeah... those are the worst mornings ever... and I hate mornings in the first place.

So, remember when Dai said that it was impossible to finish this... project from hell in one night and I insisted because I'm a bitch and I don't want to deal with bringing him over to my house, even though I'm slightly creped out by his dads... I... don't know anyone with that kind of sexual drive. My parents sometimes think that it’s funny to scream at the tv all night and keep Gisele and I up all fucking night. It's irritating to say the least. And then the point that Dai just seemed to be irritated with their behavior and not grossed the fuck out kinda, a little bit scares me because it seems as though this is a common occurrence.No wonder the kid never takes anyone over to his house.

Beside the point, well... he was right... which kinda sucks because I was so hoping that I'd get out of having to take him over to him over to mine. It's bad enough that my mother insists that I'm gay on occasion, so bringing a guy home really isn't going to do me any good in that department, especially when the guy that I'm bringing home just so happens to be gay. Oh the irony.

Again! Beside the damn point. So what ended up happening was that we worked all night... with periodic stops because Dai was constantly explaining what we were doing to me. I really didn't see the point because I didn't understand it anyway. I know what a prism is, but I seriously would have just gone the easy route and grown a crystal... or... you know, bought one. Unfortunately, Dai is an over fucking achiever and insisted that we make one. I must say, of all the evil things that she could have assigned us for my apparent insubordination, this was probably one of the worst.I’m slightly impressed. However, I am impressed at his dedication to this. He wants to finish it, although I have a feeling that it’s because he doesn’t really want to spend any more time with me than is even possible, not that I blame him.

I want to understand the kid, not become his best fucking friend. Although, I will say, he actually has a personality at home! He’s not some fucking bland pain in the ass with a monotone voice that walks around like a damned robot. It’s kinda nice...if he was like this all the time, we might actually get along. I thought about being a complete dick for the entirety of our stay with each other, but I was honestly in too much pain to even try, and I was exhausted. I was going to be a dick... but... his dad’s kinda freaked me out and I doubt that they would even hesitate to kill me.Can anyone tell that I’m rambling to avoid telling a story?

Needless to say, we worked until both of us were falling over and it had become a contest to see who was still awake. I still don’t know who won that but I do know that waking up wasn’t really something on the agenda for the next morning. Unfortunately, Dai’s room is on the top floor, and just so happens to have windows in the ceiling that just so happened to be right above my head. So as soon as the sun decided to peak it’s way just above the right spot the light came beaming into the room and hitting my face.

I immediately cringed away from the evil sunbeams burying my face into the softness of my pillow and sighing at the warmth. I don’t ever remember being so peaceful in the morning, but I didn’t want to be awake, so it was pissing me off slightly. I guess that I should have realized that something was amiss when the “pillow” was shifting every few seconds resembling the undulating rhythm of even breaths.Just goes to tell you how messed up people are when they’re halfway between sleeping and dreaming. It actually wasn’t until I snuggled into my “pillow” and heard it sigh did I realize that there was definitely a problem...

I shot up with wide eyes and just starred down at one of my worst nightmares. I was not only on the floor with no blankets,although I was probably more comfortable and restful than I have ever been, but I was snuggled into none other than the boy that I’ve been trying to make miserable for years... Dai... Please dear God, someone shoot me now. And it wasn’t even like I was being the guy either! Seriously! If some stupid shit like this is going to happen it could have at least have been with me acting the part and being the fucking guy in the damnrelationship situation! No! I was the one cuddled into him and snuggling closer in my sleep! Fuck!

My mind went blank as he turned over facing me making a soft moan before cuddling in further to my chest. I felt a tight pressure come in my chest while a tingling sensation came from his fingers that slid up to my sides. The heavy sleep that was there is now gone out of the freaking window. He moaned softly again rubbing his nose into my shirt. I call my reaction very delayed. Noticing for once that he was rather soft looking. Like a rabbit you know all cuddly and some stupid shit like that? Lovable. But hey I don't even love my own sister. I'm not implying that I love this guy. No fucking way. Feeling that tighten in my chest happen once more. A loud noise came making me jolt away from the cuddling gay guy and my heart leap into my throat.

“AHH!!!” I screamed.

I all out fucking screamed at the top of my damn lungs. I would have sworn that I’d just seen the horror of my life and then been threatened with a chainsaw to my dick with the way that I was sure that my life was flashing before my eyes. Anyone would have thought that I was some freaked out fucking girl with the pitch that I probably hit. However! It was the manliest fucking girl scream that you would have ever heard dammit!

I’m also pretty sure that I may have woke the whole house.

Dai shot up in shock at the sound and screamed with me just looking at me like I was crazy and screamed with me, like a girl might I addnot that I have room to talk. And we kept screaming back and forth for what seemed like a few minutes. What the fuck was going on? Why was I screaming?

"Why are you screaming?!" I yelled.

"Because you screamed jackass!"

See! He does have a personality.Although I doubt that he's noticed our position Oh! There we go, he's backing away from me like I'm some sort of leper...that's my job!

"Why were you so clos.."

"I don't know what you're talking about," I interrupted quickly letting him know that I was not in the mood to talk about this... ever!

"But you were..."

"I don't know what you're talking about!" I said with finality.

I had apparently gotten the point across because neither one of us said anything for a while.No! I was not blushing!. I had dropped my head for a few minutes to hide myembarrassment face as I attempted to figure out what had happened last night that would have even gotten us close to each other because I distinctly remember sitting on the opposite side of the room for a little bit because I had been instructed that the glass had to be nearly perfect. Damn perfectionist. I don't know why I couldn't just go down and get some Windex or whatever to clean it. I'm sure that it would have gone far faster than polishing it for 2 hours. Of course then I would have actually had to work for a while so I really shouldn't be complaining.

... Okay... it'd be silent for a while now... like... to the point of awkward. I looked up periodically to find Dai staring off into space and at other times he'd be quickly turning away and blushing slightly only to make the atmosphere just that much more awkward.

Now the air was getting heavy and stale. You'd seriously think that someone had died or something with how thick and uncomfortable it was getting around here!

"Grape! I don't like the grape! What happened to the watermelon?" came a muffled voice from the outside the room.

Immediately both of our heads snapped towards the door.

"Because you used all of the watermelon."

"No! I want the watermelon! Not this stupid grape shit!"

"Just try it dammit!"

There was a slightly pause before we heard a bang against the wall and followed by a series of moans... Gross.

I could see Dai looking at the door in exasperation before dropping his head and shaking it mumbling something about horny fathers. And looking at that and looking at the door, I suddenly found everything just really fucking hilarious so I started laughing. I was done, I think that I've completely lost my mind really because Dai just looked at me like I'd just gone off the deep end for a few minutes before he started laughing with me. After a few minutes I honestly couldn't tell you why I was laughing because every few minutes we'd stop, look at each other and then start cracking up again.

"Why are we laughing?"

"I don't know!"

Not that it mattered because we kept laughing for a good ten minutes... or... well long enough to be in pain afterwards.

Suddenly Dai's phone went off with a generic ring tone. Damn! I was so hoping that his personality would show through with something. Didn't work. I really want to know who this kid is and he's making it really damn hard!

"Hello?" Dai asked into the receiver.

It was about two seconds before he looked at the clock across the room in horror and started running around the room like a mad man searching for clean clothes and making profuse apologies into the phone about being late and it wouldn't happen again and he was sorry and he'd be there in a few minutes. I was confused beyond belief.

He kept running around after he'd hung up the phone and thrown it on the bed. I think that he may have forgotten that I was there because he just started stripping down... and... before I say this I'm going to make one thing entirely clear. I am not gay! He was actually pretty damn ripped underneath all of that clothing and damn! How the fuck was I beating this kid up when he looked like that?!Damn, he was actually pretty damn attractive.

He just kept taking them off and to top if off had wiggled out of his jeans from the day before and couldn't be bothered to undo the belt.Did I mention that he'd taken his boxer briefs off at the same time? No I was no staring! I'm not gay! Where did this body come from?! What the fuck?!

Okay... this was getting stupid. Even though he was in a rush I could have sworn that he was doing things just to get a rise out of me. It was like he was giving me a damn strip show! What the hell!

Of course it was short lived because he was rushing around to get his clothes back on. I have to say, none of them matched and I think that he may not have noticed. Lots of really bland colors though, but I swear that I saw quite a few rather bright and colors. Colors that would normally indicate a personality but apparently he wasn't budging on this. But he still looked good...

UGH!

I'm going to say this again and if anyone says otherwise I will beat their heads in!

I am not gay!
♠ ♠ ♠
2148 words.

Okay, here it is... delayed and I don't particularly like it but it's your opinions that matter. Let us know what you think! XD!!!

So uh... question! Who's as excited for Halloween as I am!?????!!!! XD!!!!!!!