‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

Just starting

I'm so late!! Jumping over a small kid ignoring the look I gotten from his mother and the people around that saw it. Hearing the giggling of the child as I dashed down the side walk being yelled at by older people to slow down and to watch where I was going. Another ten minute run I saw my work place in sight. The local flower shop. Don't tease me, I happen to have a soft side. Plus flowers are beautiful, and they smell great.

Dashing in the store with a loud ding to follow. Slowing down to a stop catching my breath quickly. Glad to see all those times of running at the park are paying off.

"Dai- What are you wearing?" Looking down at my clothes that I had managed to find and that were clean. My shirt was part of the uniform which is a long sleeved bright green pastel shirt that has a flower on the left breast with the store name under it. Had found my a off white color slip on vest to hang on my shoulders. And bland some what tight gray jeans. The shoes were my jogging shoes so they were high tops. Color gray with another color of green. You know to be spotted in the dark.

"Clothes? I'm sorry I'm late. I was up late last night working on a school project." My boss came closer and looked at me head to toe. Mostly head.

"Not your clothes. Your hair and eyes. "

"Oh yeah...contacts and a wig. A school thing. I already get pushed around enough." Said simply he nodded a bit before crossing his arms giving me the eye.

"This is the only second chance you get."

"Yes sir." He left to go in the back, I sighed heavily in relief. Shit I forgot about Jaiden! Ah shit I so stripped in front of him! Gah, how embarrassing. Groaning not so subtle while hitting my forehead. Now more I need to worry about. Forget about him for a while and just work. Just work and relax. Looking at the flowers that welcomed me. I sighed heavily and went over to some random flowers and started to make an arrangement. A while later having
the wig in a plastic bag since it was a pinch away from falling off my head. My contacts also in the bag. Meh I could clean them later. A ring came at the door. Having finished all the orders and sent them off. Looking up a dread hit me. Oh no it's Gisele. I really need to put up a hiding spot in here! And how does she know my work schedule?!

Looking around panicked wondering if I could dash to the back of the store without her noticing any of the slamming doors behind me.

"Oh Dai I didn't know you worked today." The sweet innocent tone filled the shop going over the soft music that was playing.

"Hello Gisele. Nice to see you...again. As I do see you every day I work." She giggled and twirled some of her bright blond hair around her finger while closing in closer to the counter that I wanted to duck under. But she already knew all my hiding spots that are out in the shopping area.

Dammit if only I was in the back then I wouldn't of had to seen her at all. I should ask for a new work schedule...

"Oh that's sweet of you to say sweet Dai. You know that Dai means beloved?" Forcing a smile up on my lips, trying to keep my eye brows from twitching.

"Yes. My father wont let me forget it." And did you know that Gisele means hostage or pledge? I wish someone would take you hostage and just keep you tied up in a basement. Wait not tied the ropes aren't strong enough. Well chains wont be that strong either. A concrete door. Yes concrete...

She leaned on the counter to show off a great mass of fat. As known as her boobs. Oh god I taste vomit in my mouth. Gross!

"Can you get me a flower of love?" Swallowing the vomit that came up in my mouth before giving a small toothy grin.

"Yes. Who is it for?" Questioned slipping passed her claws and happily getting away from her. Well for a quick second before she was attached to me again. And it was almost literal. Please I hope she doesn't find the glue that I used to hide a crack in the register.

"Well you." Having the rose in hand as warmth was spread on my back but it didn't feel pleasant at all. Laughing nervously pulling away quickly .

"Sorry but I cannot accept a rose. You should give it to someone else." Her lips pushed out into a pout. Pouts never worked on me. I mean never.

"Just accept it this once then? Please beloved." Pushing back the urge to throw up again. Even if I was straight I would still ignore her.

"I told you once. I told you a million times. I'm gay, I like dick, penis, meat stick, cock, rooster, choking the chicken, lightning rod, pole, stallion-"

"Okay I get it. But I wont believe it till I see it." Why me? I'd rather deal with Jadien for a week then her for ten seconds. And that's saying something! I was sent to the hospital four times because of him! Ugh.

"Cant you just shoot me ?" Begged as she walked closer sliding her fingers up my arm then back down grabbing the rose.

"Every rose has it's thorns. It'd be a surprise if you were a easy catch. I'll see you soon lovely, here. And keep the change. Bye." She handed me a ten for a single rose before walking out. At least Jaiden doesn't make me throw up in my mouth and have me wishing for death at the same time. Ugh.

"Ugh." Shivering while rubbing my hands down my arms as if there were a bug on it.

"Dai something wrong? It looks like your cold or something." My boss asked coming out.

"Much worse. She came by again." He did the ah face before coming over taking the ten.

"Well she gives more money then what she gets. So I have no problems with her. But I advise you carry a hand gun."

"Yeah no kidding. Anyway bye, I've gotta go to an assholes house and do that science thing." He nodded and smiled at me.

"Have fun. And don't forget tomorrow is the first soccer practice of the season. All the kids are excited to see you. Including my daughter. Who never stops talking about you. Even on fathers day. Or when I come home. " A awkward silenced filled the shop. Coughing slightly moving away from the obvious depressed man.

"Yeah well see you tomorrow. I've really gotta put this thing on and go." Grabbing my bag of hair and contacts. Quickly popping the wig on before running out. Home was nothing, and no surprise that Jaiden is gone. But something else seemed missing.

Looking around I saw it. A gaping hole in my book shelf. Where is my Japanese, German, and French language books? Noticing another thing out of place. The science project was no where to be seen. A big paper on the desk though. Clear on who it is from as well.

' Geek call me.'

Nice. Well I cant blame him for wanting to get out of here as fast as he could. But where the hell did my books go? Ah I'll look for them later I wanna get there and back so I can be home for dinner.
Quickly having my cell out and dialing his number that was scribbled on the paper as well. It was strange pressing that green button. I mean there was a bit of hesitation. And then the feeling of wanting to hang up immediately after hitting the green button.

"Yo geek is that you?" His tone vibrated my ear drum pleasantly. Not noticing I relaxed against the wall. The image's of my horrible nightmare leaving. Gisele

"Yes. To let you know before we start. It's going to be impossible to finish it tonight. I have to leave early because of Sunday plans. " God tomorrow is already Sunday? Where does the weekend go?!

" A geek actually has plans? What got geek club with pocket protectors and some geeky stuff like that?"

"No. You sound curious on what my plans are though."

"Keep dreaming cock sucker." At the moment the only tempting 'cock' is yours dick head. And it pisses me off some what. Rolling my eyes to my own thoughts. I needed help.

"Where is your place any-"

"Why did you do that in a store?!" Heard Aaron yell, I threw open my door that I hadn't noticed closing.

"Oh come on you liked it! Now see the watermelon was good. Even more fresh and eating some in the store." Ryan teased to a flushing Aaron. I need better parental influence.

"Your parents are fucked up." Heard from the other line of the phone but chose to ignore it even though I couldn't agree more.

"God dammit Ryan go die and then you'll know how I feel!"

"Only if I die in your arms!"

"No-DAMMIT!!!" Ryan talked Aaron to the floor. Feeling my brow pulse and my arm go forward. My cell was now flying across the room and hitting Ryan in the head which bounced off hard hitting Aaron's but much lighter before clattering on the ground.

"Ow!!" Both bellowed before snapping their heads at me in a glare.

"Shut up already!"

"Why the fuck did you chuck a phone at me !? Your own father!" Ryan bellowed in anger as I marched over grabbing my phone inspecting for damages.

"Because your being a dumb ass again! No fucking in a damn store, and no talking about fucking while I'm on the phone!" Marching back into my bedroom slamming the door shut.

"Didn't know you were that mean. You chucked a phone at your father's head?" Heard from my phone. Blinking looking down at it surely thought it was broken from my father's hard head. But it wasn't, and it was working quite fine. This thing is indistructable. Remembering the time when it fell in the toilet, when I left it in my laundry, when dad ran over it with a car and well you get the point. You'd think my dad's head was hard enough to break it though. Meh.

"As I was saying, where is your place?"

"I'll just text you it. My parents expect you to stay for dinner." A bitter tone came out when he said that. I didn't let a groan out. Dammit...

"Fine..." Hanging up letting the much wanted sigh out.

"Honey don't be mad. How about this time we use your favorite. Bubble gum."

"Ugh." Hitting my head on the door I leaned against. Parents. Soon blasting my music having gotten the text message. Noticing that Jaiden also needs help in spelling as well. Taking a shower, washing the wig. That thing gets dirty. Even more with daily meetings with the floor. After the clean up and a quick bite to eat I headed to the destination that was far away. Had to take two buses.

"Whoa..." Looking up at what seemed a mansion but wasn't in awe. Impressive. Never took him for a rich kid though. He never gloats about his money or anything. Just girls. Oh there's the give away. Girls are attracted to power, looks, and money. Should of guessed it. Looking back at the message on my cell then up at the house.

This is it.
Going to the gate pushing the buzzer. A red light flashed. Staring into what seemed a camera for a little bit before a robotic like voice came from the small speakers next to the camera.

"Yes?"

"I'm here to see Jaiden...we're doing a science project?" What is his parents career?

"One moment please." It honestly was a moment before the gate started to open. Walking in to the door a butler opened it.

"Welcome Mr.Geek Sir Jaiden is waiting in his room that I'll escort you to." Staring at the butler holding in a chuckle.

"Oh god you must hate using respecting names for a prick like that."

"You have no idea Mr.Geek." Nodding a bit walking in.

"It's Mr.Sway or Sway ...anything but geek." He nodded and escorted me in I guess? Such a big freaking house.

"Mind if I ask a question?" Whispered almost as we passed a solid gold football.

"Not at all Sir."

"What does his parents ...do exactly?"

"Oh you must be Jadien's friend!!" A squealing voice came but not long was I tackled to the ground surrounded by plushy heat.

"Ew, ew, ew." Freaked out with the woman on top of me pushing her away and mostly myself.

"Hey that's not nice." She said with a pout. I studied her as she looked oddly familiar to me. But I know I haven't met her.

"Honey don't tackled our sons only friend to the ground." Looking up now gaping. I cant believe it! His dad is Jase Braulio !! The famous football player. I mean I never thought of Jaiden being related but really?! Gaping fully, just jaw dropped gaping.

"What's up with that?! He goes ew, ew to me but he's gaping at you!"

"Well maybe he's a fan of football?" He helped her to her feet.

"Or he's gay! Oh I knew it my son is gay!" Standing up slowly with the help of the butler.

"Gay? Jadien?" Questioned slowly, she nodded rapidly. This time the bubble of laughter couldn't stay down.

"Ha ha ha ha ha!!! I've seen straighter guys gayer than him! Ha ha ooh that's good. But I am gay. But your son ha ha oh my god that's good."

"Oh so then you like him?" She asked with a look of hope in her eyes. She gave me the willies.

"He sent me to the hospital four times. And the nurses office everyday I go to school. No he can die in a ditch for all I care. This is just a science project." She sighed disappointingly. Though she is creepy her and Jase make a sweet looking couple. Mh to sweet for me though.

"Sorry about all he has done to you. " He said apologetically.

"Don't worry about it. My father can kick my ass better then he can. "

"That voice." A soft sweet voice rang in the air making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Looking around immediately.

"I know that voice." Looking around finally spotting it. That thing. It's the...it's the...

"Devil!!" It cant be. Gisele? Is that his sister or something?! What the hell! Oh well this explains allot of things. They are both bent on making me miserable. But I'd still rather be with Jaiden! Dashing up the stairs that she was coming down and passing her by a mile.

"Wait I think I know you! Even if I don't, you smell really good. Come back my love!" Even when she doesn't recognize me she has to love me?! Come on give me a break! Throwing doors open randomly before finally spotting Jaiden in one whom was texting I guess or something with his cell phone. Jaiden's eyes shot up to me as I whirled around and slammed the door quickly noticing the lock. Immediately locking it breathing raggedly.

"What the hell man! Ever heard of the little thing called knocking?!" Looking back at him he paused cocking up an eyebrow.

"Your sister is Satan." He stared at me with a bland look before he cracked up laughing.

"Wow you really are gay. Any other guy that came here loves her. Yeah she's Satan's spawn." He said watching me shake and rub my body in disgust.

"I'd rather spend a week with you beating the crap out of me non-stop than being with her for even a minute." He blinked at me.

"Wow what did she do to you? I mean really. I wanna know how she strikes that fear in you." Hell I think I'd still be attracted to you even if you were a girl. That thought makes me depressed. Other than that now I know why his mom looked familiar. Gisele looks exactly like her. Huh...thought it was suppose to be daughter like father and son like mother? Shaking my head slightly before looking up at him. Before either of us could talk a loud knocking came at the door.

"Are you in there love?! Come out I want to touch your incredibly smooth looking skin!" Looking around trying to ignore her voice. Finally finding the goal. Duct tape. Grabbing it I went to the door with the very high curiosity of Jaiden. Clicking open the lock the door flew open. Pulling on the tape it let out the loud tearing sound as it pulled away from the roll. She looked at me and paused.

"You look familiar. Have we met? No I would of remembered a hunk such as yourself. Mmh wanna- MPH!" Having the duct tape over her mouth now running around her pulling the roll downward. Jaiden's laughter echoed through the room as I tore off the tape and pushed her out.

"Alas I must bid you well for I have work to do. I recommend you soak for a hour before trying to pull that stuff off unless if you want a patch of hair missing." Closing the door with my foot. Looking at Jaiden as he was still cracking up about it. Nice way to start off. Dumb ass. Hitting my forehead.

"So you hate girls that much?"

"Only your sister."

"Well we have something in common then." Looking at him. Scoffing a bit sitting on his desk chair and fiddled with the duct tape a bit.

"We seem to have allot of things in common." Said quitely hearing his laughter dying. I sat the tape on the table and held another sigh. And the night is just starting. Great.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 3 0 5 0
This is the longest chapter I ever written for anything! I just couldn't seem to stop typing. And when I did well here is the results. I hope you all like it. And I hope you like the layout change and banner. That pain in the ass banner. It took a lil while to make. I have like nine pictures of it in my computer because of how difficult it was.

Thank you for your comments they mean allot to us.

Dobby's Sock
Finding Marie
iamFINE
Nice to hear from you again
Kayla'sUserName
mysteriessolver101


You guys are awesome =D

Silent subbies need to speak up! It sure makes me update faster. My co-author goes to college unlike I so I have more time on my hands. >_< Leave some love and she might get to it as well. Please.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!!