‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

Practice

Light is what woke me up. Groaning softly having my eye lids pull open slowly, wincing to the light a bit but soon noticed I wasn't in my room, and it wasn't my alarm waking me up for morning practice. Just laying there for a few minutes staring at the ceiling not minding the sun light anymore. It was quite in the bedroom even though it slowly donged on me who's room it is and who else is sleeping in it, it was rather nice.

Sitting up I looked around spotting the project I was just a pinch away from letting him toss it out the god damned window. I think we can both agree that it's being a pain in the ass. Well er he made that clear last night before he took a shower. Sadly I had to agree with him on everything. If he agreed to work more I would of taken the fucking chair I had been sitting and destroy the fucking thing.

Sighing softly rubbing my face that had a small groan erupt from me. Something slid off of my chest. Pulling my hands away, looking down seeing a blanket there. A rather nice one to. It was fuzzy, thick, and big. And most of all very warm. Grabbing the soft blanket confused. I was sure I just had the energy to grab a pillow last night before passing out. Where did this come from? Did he... Standing up trying to make the smallest amount of noise as possible, tip toeing over to the bed where Jaiden was sleeping peacefully. Aww. He looked so cute. Just so lovable while being asleep. Those bruises were slowly fading. Good. Smiling a bit to the small drool trail down his lips. He snored softly, the blanket was half way down his hips, his hand scratched his belly slightly before relaxing once more. What made it really adorable was the soft smile that was teasing his lips. Maybe because the scratch felt good? Don't know, all I know is he looked adorable. Laying the blanket on him after pulling the one on him up his chest once more. He groaned a bit and made a weird whining moaning noise as he snuggled up to the blankets.

"Aw okay that's just aw." Being drawn to the cuteness I leaned forward and pecked his forehead without thinking. Before backing up quickly I just stayed there and stared. He really was attractive. Very attractive. And almost irresistible. Nuzzling my nose in the crock of his neck slightly hearing him sigh and shift a bit but made no further movements. His scent almost made me want to just stay there. But jolted a bit back when a hand moved against my neck. Looking up his eyes were open but very dusty looking. They fell closed again his hand slid through the locks of my hair before falling on his chest.

Close one. Backing up quickly and changing into my clothes. I had the 'guts' to borrow a pair of his pajama's and not care if he yelled at me for it. But guess he didn't care much. Taking a quick look at the project before scowling at it. Should of done it the easier way. But she said make not buy or something like that. Shaking my head irritated before finding my phone. About to exit through his door but the sudden images of his sister and mother flooded my mind. And then his father. Hell no.

Going towards to doors that I found out last night led to a balcony. Pulling it open I jumped up on the thick stone railing gaining balance before looking down and calculating on how I would get down without killing myself and land without much pain. And considering it was like a ten or twenty foot drop it made me think twice about the whole jumping thing. But the squealing of Gisele echoing in the back of my head made the decision final. Hearing a rustle I looked back and smirked from the huge 'What the fuck' look I got from Jaiden.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?! We have a front door you know." Oh yes I know. Ha ha he actually seems to care if I get hurt or something.

"This is the only way that your sister won't find me." He just stared at me for a moment dumb struck and sleepy before realization seemed to hit him.

"She's not even awake, now get your ass back in here and use the front door before you hurt yourself." Suppressing a tease there. I so wanted to tease him for not acting like an ass. But acting like a over caring boy friend. Wait, pause, rewind, and freeze. Erase the last two words I said about him. Shaking my head only slightly before remembering something else.

"I'll be fine...oh..by the way, feel free to keep the books. You might learn something." Said before winking a bit before pushing off of the balcony hard making sure I was angled right. My hands out stretched forwards feeling the grass. Curling my body now rolling fast on the ground. Coming to a halt, my body uncurled. Laying there for a moment or you know a few minutes. That turned out better than I expected. Though my shoulders were telling me it could of gone better. Pulling myself up off of the some what soggy grass having one of my hands go up to a shoulder and start rubbing it while walking towards the gate.

The walk and two bus rides to the soccer field was uneventful. But I did call Aaron to let him know where I was going and stuff like that. The boring morning routine without being there to do the routine. Ugh. Oh and I got a little bite to eat at a fast food place. Once my eyes landed on the soccer field that was scattered with kids between the ages of ten and thirteen. And one soccer coach who happened to be my boss at the flower shop. Me being the proud assistant coach or something like that.

"Boss!" Yelled and waved as soon as he turned around. He spotted me, his eyes seemed to lighten. Spotting a set of twins in front of him whom both looked like they were about to explode. I knew them.

"Dai!" They both shouted and ran over to me catching every other kids attention.

"Dai!" Oh shit. One moment of being up on my feet and the next being on the ground. Not able to stop a bright laughter escaping from my mouth as a bunch of cute faces were being pressed against me.

"Dai we missed you!"

"Dai why did you dye your hair?"

"I think he looks better with brown hair."

"But why is he wearing contacts?" The kids asked pulling away and sitting on their butts allowing me to sit up.

"School stuff. You'll understand some day." Chuckled out rubbing one of the twins head who asked about the contacts.

"But we wanna understand now." The twins brother ask huffing at me. Not holding back the smile. Kids are amazing.

"If ya wanna understand now that would mean me making you understand all through practice."

"Never mind!" They all yelled getting up and dashing away. Boss came over and sighed a sad sigh.

"How do you do it? Kids absolutely hate me." Crossing my arms having my head drop to the side a bit.

"Maybe because you don't like kids other than your own?" His head dropped to the truth. He hates kids, loathes them. He only has a kid because his wife begged him. And now he only loves that single kid. Who happens to like me more than him. Heh strange how things turn right? His head popped up and fire burned brightly in his eyes.

"From now on I will become a more child loving person!"

"Boss!"

"AH DEMON!!" Feeling a stale expression on my face as one of the girls came up with the soccer ball in hand now giving him the same expression. I want to make a quick note that his name is actually Boss. Feeling sorry for him now? Join the club.

"Ah ha ha ah...kidding. Ha ha ha. Umm lets do drills !!" And the fun begins. Soccer was my for-tay. Just because I can run really fast. I thought about joining the soccer team but that would draw to much attention to me. Then thought about foot ball and being like a wide receiver or something but Jaiden's on that team and that would totally ruin my image I have going on. Which is slightly depressing. We got to practice and it was great. Questioning myself more than once why don't I just do sports I want in school and still just ignore everyone. I hate being pulled into drama. That's why nerds are so awesome. Not only they can help you on your homework but they also don't care about drama. Well...sometimes.

Well everything was going great till my cell phone rang. And continued to do so for five minutes.

"Dai aren't you going to get that?" Katie a cute little red head that has hazel eyes and tons of freckles. But her freckles made her that much cuter. I did pinch her cheeks the first time I met her and said, 'Aw your so cute!' yeah girlie moment. But it takes a real man to admit something like that.

"Yeah..." Murmured displeased at my cell wishing the battery would die. I mean the day is going great! Jogging over the the ringing thing seeing the caller ID I was half tempted just to turn it on and start yelling at him for interrupting me.

"What the hell do you want?!" Hissed . Shit I did what I wanted. I was met with silence then a bark of laughter.

"That's not a nice answer."

"Well ya just ruined part of my day. What do you wand Jaiden?" Growled out not caring for my attitude at the moment as I stared at the waiting kids who had pouty lips for me leaving. I mean really they are so irresistible and this ass calls and ruins it all!

"To finish the fucking pile of junk that's in my room. Come over here and finish it."

"Screw you dick I'm busy. I told you I had plans today." He only chuckled more. It's like he got a laughing high off of me being pissed off or even remotely annoyed. Which made me want to hit him and cry in frustration at the same time because I hate hitting people. So then I whine for only being able to sulk like crazy in the end.

"Who do you want to screw Dai?" One of the twins who name is Ron asked now popping up over my shoulder.

"No one it's just some jerk now go do what I told ya to or I will tell Boss that you put his shoes in the mud. Then you wont be able to play for the rest of the day." Hey you gotta give them motivation or they wont do it. And besides it's best off if he isn't in my business.

"Fine. Can I have pizza after wards though?"

"Ask boss that."

"Okay. Bye jerk off on the phone." He said into the receiver before jumping off the bench that was not to far from me and ran off to practice his kick.

"Boss. Kids. Mud. What are you doing?"

"None of your business nosy rosy."

"Shut up. Now come help me out with this thing. I'm hauling it to your place. If your not there ...well I guess I'll just have to entertain myself with whatever is in your room." He hung up I felt dread hit me.

"Fucker!" Cursed throwing my cell phone to the ground getting the attention of everyone on the field. Cursing more stomping on my cell phone. Boss came over and gave me a wary look.

"Dai is everything okay?"

"No, nothing is okay. Here the day was going great and that ass who is bent on making me miserable calls and guh!!"

"She got your number?!" He asked in actual fear for me. I sighed and stopped stomping on the cell which was glowing at me still. Picking it up dusting off the dirt. Seriously it was indestructible.

"No. Her brother does though. It's a long complicated story but I got to go." Seeing a bit of pity in his eyes as he nodded I turned and waved to the kids. Damn it all to hell. Pouted a bit to see their faces sadden.

"Got to go guys, see ya next Sunday!" Yelled before taking off as I literally felt my eyes start to sting. I'll hurt you Jaiden. I'll hurt cha bad. Blubbered for a few moments while running to my house which took around forty minutes. Hey the park was far from my house. Well not by car but you know what I mean. Entering thankful that my parents are out as they always seem to be when I'm actually away.

"Is that you geek?" Jaiden came out from my room looking like he just got here. No I couldn't hold it. Running over to him tackling him to the ground having his shirt now curled in my hands, I started to shake him rapidly.

"You just had to ruin it did you?! You ruined my day! I've been waiting for this day for months. Y-you bastard! " He just well fell silent having been dumb struck, shocked, and well every other emotion that could deal with what the fuck is happening was shown on his face. Sagging on him now sobbing ignoring that his body felt rather nice under mine.

I never left practice early. Never.

"The- what- huh?! Get the hell off of me!" He threw me off of him practically. I just laid there on the floor where I landed sulking. Oh god I want to hit him. I want to hit him so bad. Hearing confusion groans, only peaking up Jaiden was looking back and forth then down at me then repeating the action.

"H-hey it cant be that great right?" He asked crouching down. Feeling his hand patting my shoulder and a nervous chuckle from him.

"I wanna die." Sobbed out I don't know if he felt happy for making me feel this horrible or worried. It was a mixture of both it seemed. To his rescue or his death the front door opened reviling Aaron and Ryan holding grocery bags but immediately put them down and ran over to me.

"Dai what happened? What's wrong?" Aaron pulled me up a bit that had Ryan pull me to his chest. Jaiden just stepped back not sure what to do.

"He -ah hah. He called - ah m-my p-practice." Sobbed out in gibberish. But as skilled fathers they are. And have done this to me once and never again both sighed. Aaron stroking my head softly and took me into his arms.

"Oh he made you skip practice? Ah it's the first of the season to." Nodding slightly Jaiden was like not in this world because he was so confused. Ryan got up and ignored Jaiden for the most part and went to the kitchen. He came back with a flower that had been poking out of the grocery bags. Ryan knelt down and put it in front of me. Not able to resist a smile. I took it and sighed happily at the pleasant scent.

"Better?" They both whispered at the same time. Always wondering when they had perfected talking the same thing at the same time. Guess it shows how close of a couple they are.

Nodding slightly as Ryan wiped away a stray tear. Aaron kissed my forehead lightly before helping me up to my feet. The embarrassment slowly sunk in. Jaiden was here, and I broke down in front of him having to have my fathers soothe it. Fuck
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 2 6 9 1

And now you can forgive us for the delay? I mean that's almost 3000 words. Which was my aim but oh well. I didn't want to take all the fun out for the next chapter from my co-writer.

Anyway thanks for your awesome comments!!

Finding Marie Green is awesome XD And yeah she's very scary ha ha.
lonerchick190 Thank you =D
Slash-a-holic XD Your awesome thank you for the comment