‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

My Pleasure

Jaiden P.O.V.

I walked into school this morning with every intention of making every geek's life a living hell. School was far out of my mind. My grades were decent, so it wasn't like I really had to worry about anything in that realm... Well.... except Math (a.k.a the most evil, useless thing on the face of the planet). It didn't help that the teacher was a complete bitch too, and she's not even hot! Seriously?! You'd think that there'd be some sort of concilation for taking this evil math class. I didn't have a problem throughout the first two years of high school. It was nothing... in comparison to the evilness of calculus! Seriously?! Where the fuck was I going to use this? EVER?

Anyway... back to the point; I don't really give a shit about a subject that will never do anything for my life where the teacher was an old wrinkly bitch. I was intent on raining hell on the geeks. I've never really understood them, and their... ideal? They're always so... UGH! It's like they just shut themselves away and then completely ask to be picked on. I wasn't going to disappoint them! They obviously did everything for attention, and if that's what they wanted then... well... what can I say? I please the people!

Unfortunately for my master plan, there was always one person who I never seemed to get to. It was annoying as hell. I mean, there are those "bullies", I hate that term... just thought that I'd let everyone know, that enjoy it when their playthings just sit back and don't play along, but I just love to have the ones that even just emotionally have just a sliver of hope that something won't happen that day. I just love seeing the devastation that I bring down on their poor pathetic lives. It was a huge adrenaline high just seeing the dread and panic wash over their features. But this one... He just seemed to be annoyed that I did everything that I did to him; almost like it didn't really matter that I beat him to a pulp every day... And that broke my heart... and annoyed the fuck outta me!

Dai Sway: smartass geek, annoying as fuck, and best of all... he's gay. It's like he's a walking recipe for the ideal person to beat on.

There were times when I thought that maybe he just let me get away with all of the shit that I did because he liked me on top of him and beating the shit outta him; almost like it was a sort of turn on for him. Sicko. People have weird fetishes like that I suppose, but then I thought better of it. Don't get me wrong, I was all for living your own lifestyle and all that, but putting a dick up my ass really wasn't anything that I wanted to think of. That seriously wasn't on the list of things that I ever would want in my life. Gays pretty much freaked me the fuck out.

There's no way that Dai would like me... not that I'd blame him really, I'm fucking hot as hell. I have to say, that all of the sports that I participated in definitely paid off. I had a rockin body, and the stamina to go along with it, and that also applies to the bedroom.

"Can you go now? Class is about to start," he asked with an emotionless tone.

Why the fuck couldn't I get a reaction better than that out of him?! I just beat the kid to a pulp and could see the blood running down from his nose, and yet.... nothing. Not a single reaction.

I'd had enough for the time being though. He was right, class was about to start and if I was late anymore times then I think that I'm on my way to a ISS, and I'd rather not have to spend my day just sitting in the office doing nothing for the entire day just so that they can keep an eye on me and not give me credit for missing my classes. Bitches. I pushed up off of him with one final hit to his gut before stalking off towards first period.

"Freak," I called back as my group of jocks followed behind me snickering and congratulating me on a job well done, praising my skills.

He seriously was a freak! Just back there, like I was explaining earlier, happened on a daily basis. I'd beat the shit out of him and he'd just lay there and take it never telling me to stop or even make an attempt to fight back. And then he'd just tell me that class was supposed to start soon in an annoyed fashion. It was annoying as fuck! And he was probably just a genius freak! I seriously doubt that the kid even bothered to study; was probably too busy taking it up the ass from one of his little friends.

I really didn't give a shit to be honest. They only chose to hang out with me because they knew that it was better pretending that they actually knew something about me, than it was to be on the other end of the ridicule. I couldn't really blame them, but then again I'd never had the problem.

Walking down the halls towards my first class I started to quickly go over some sort of believable excuse for Mr. Gallagher for being late, if I was late, for the eleventh time this week. Yep, that's right people, I could be late to the same class 11 times even before the week was over because I was cool like that. There had to be something that I hadn't used yet this year! I had to be original you see, because otherwise they'd figure you out faster. If you come into class everyday saying that your dog ate your homework it was likely that they weren't going to believe you anymore. It kinda sucked, but it was also a great exercise for the mind on how to be as crafty as hell. You see, school was really just a breading ground for con artists, schemers, and blood sucking gold diggers, and that's not just women that I'm talking about. Obviously there was no point to it. You learn morals from your family only to have them crushed by the education system. Silly government requirements; you're just killing the world.

I was just coming up with a genius plan when I someone suddenly bumped into me. Maggie Snow. Gorgeous, rich, dumb and fuck and great in the sack; so much for class.

"Hey Maggie."

"Oh! Hi Jaiden, so sorry about that... aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" she asked in an overly sweet voice.

"Why yes I probably am. You are too though," I came back.

"Well... It looks like we're in a bit of a predicament then now aren't we?" she asked in a sensually seductive voice as she ran a teasing finger up my chest.

"I don't think so. I think that we'll have a great time."

I knew what I wanted and she was obviously game. Who was I to object to sex and missing class? She quickly dragged me into the janitor's closet and attached our lips and slammed me against the door.

Well, this was sure to be one of the best first periods that I've ever not attended.
♠ ♠ ♠
1252 words

Hello there!
Okay, it's late and this is absolutely terrible and my computer is dying but I had to get this out. Sorry if it's terrible.

A note to all of the readers of Headstrong if you're reading it, I am going to get the next chapter out in the next couple of days. I absolutely promise. School is finally starting to calm down a little, but I had a huge family thing happy last week and it's kept me away from the house most of the time. So sorry for the delays, I'm going to do my best to do better. A journal will go out about updates on my stories and new information. Thank you so much for your patience and your support! XD!!!

Please Comment and Subscribe!!! even though this chapter is terrible and probably one of the worst that I've ever written