‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

History Instinct

Dai's P.O.V.

I gazed out of the window idly watching the birds fly on by, half listening on what was going on in class. And half well not. This was second period now Mr. Bailey whom taught history. Long and boring history, I think it would of been just fine if he didn't keep babbling off into his serving days in the armed forces. It's really interesting at first, but when he goes over it a few dozen times you can literally lip his story word for word and not be paying attention at all. And that's saying something since three of the people in here are failing this class, and five are passing on a thin thread.

Hearing the door slowly open, it would of done the person better if they quickly opened it then shut it in stead of letting it creak open on high hopes that he wont hear it. Well he wouldn't hear it in his reminiscing mode, but he usually does. Drifting my lazy eyes over to the door to see who was half late. And of course it was Jaiden.
And by the cocky refreshed look plastered on his face, I'm going to take a wild guess he got laid. Again.

His eyes landed on me as he tip toed into the class, half of it asleep. Did I forget to tell you that the old bugger barely could walk out of this class room without a blind mans stick? So not only when he rambles he's so into it he doesn't pay attention to anything else. But he's also blinder than a fucking bat. But strangely has a great sense of smell. Just saying, he's a great chef because of that nose.
Staring at those eyes, man if I didn't have a brain I would bend into pretzels for those eyes. Whew I'd bend him into a pretzel.

It's disgusting that he goes and fucks whenever he wants. The twinge of gagging had come forcing me to look away and cover my mouth. Holding it for a moment, swallowing. It's not like I could vomit in class even though if I threw up to just looking at him I believe him thinking I'm completely gay would be abjured on.

"Mr.Braulio." The deep gutter toned voice came; gutter toned as shitty sounding. Making a low sigh go through the room as no one else made a move or sound, aside the light snores from ones who were asleep.

"Yes Mr.Bailey?" Seeing a sliver of distress raise in his eyes, even though they were well hidden. God he was like any other kid. Maybe it's because he's running out of lame ass excuses that the teachers always bought?

"You do know that class is almost over right? Meaning your extremely late." Watching the muscle's tighten then loosen in his jaw, he took a quick glance around the room again having eyes land on me. Damn he's really pissed at me again, guess his happy mood wore off now that he's in a bind. Feeling better with the normal glare, smirking a bit at him. And if I do say so my self it was a bit taunting to see if he could make up anything else that was some what believable.

He's already tried the following,

1. Principal wanted to talk to me about my tardiness.
2. I was finding my history book.
3. The new kid wanted directions to the bathroom.
4. My dad called to tell me about an appointment with the dentist.
5. My alarm clock didn't go off.


And that's all I heard but I'm pretty sure the classes I wasn't in with him he had to make more. He scowled at me before looking back at the professor. God now he looked even worse.

"So what's your excuse this time?" Fucking in the girls bathroom. He actually seemed to be a loss for words this time.

"You know if you miss to many classes on what could happen? You could fail, and that would mean you would have to take this class again. And I simply don't have the patients to deal with you again for another year. So if you don't pass this class I'm dragging you from your house to summer school." Ha ha ha ha!! Covering my mouth as a chuckle slid out, getting glares from his fans. Seeing his eyes narrow slightly shifting in the corner of his eye to me again, then to a couple of others who also were resisting the urge to laugh loudly.
I watched him closer. He seems really out of excuses. Ha!!

"If you fail this next test were going to have to make you get a tutor as well. And if you do I know the perfect one. Mr.Sway. " My urge to laugh has kinda just flew out of me and started to laugh at my own ass. No... Having my eyes closed furrowing my brows.

No, no, no. My head did what it wanted, which slammed against my arms that rested on the desk.

"Right, Mr.Sway?" Slowly forcing my head up the look on asshole Jadien's face was a mixture between fear, and laughter.

"Dieu j'espère qu'il n'est pas sérieux." Blew out under my breath.

"What was that?"

"To be honest I'm more of a math person. Michale is the history geek." Pointed a limp like finger to Michale whom gave me a feared for his life look. He suddenly pointed to another one who was quite good in history.

"But Brian is better!" A snicker wasn't really muffled, the obvious one whom it came from was now relaxed about the whole thing. Must be the fear the others have. Asshole. It was a twitch of anger, letting this one get the better of me I put on a duller look before getting out my water.

"But hey I don't mind teaching a dummy how to do something. Kinda like teaching a baby to walk. Well lets hope it wont take a year or so for him to pass the test." Mr.Bailey smiled widely at me, as the smile disappeared from Jaiden's lips. Suck on that fucker.

"Excellent, so Mr.Braulio if you fail at least you already have a willing tutor. Who's in the same class!"

"Joy." The bell rang, I gathered my stuff hearing Mr.Bailey shout loudly our home work assignments. I went to Michale who stood with the rest, they all glared at me. Smirking a bit.

"Hey, it's true. Come on." Grumbling from behind, feeling the burning hate gaze at us. Looking at him as we passed only rolling my eyes.

"Grow up baby." Danger flashed in his eyes. My lips pulled closed. Shit! Being tackled to the ground, turning quickly before he got complete stability. Maybe able to crawl out this time because I so don't need a boner right now. My head suddenly started throbbing, every noise faded along with some of my vision. Loud muffling came.

My head... When my sense's came back, a high pitched whistle noise rang in my ears. As the beating from hell suddenly came. Friends stood in fear, two were already hit to the ground. The jocks cheering, with some other fans. As others weren't sure what to do. As for Mr.Bailey, hell the man was almost eighty!
Whoa...

"Don't you fuckin' call me a baby you cock sucker! " And I thought he beat the shit out of me before? Fuck, he was going light. My hands shot up in defense around my head. Ryan's teachings were suddenly slowly flooding my mind.
Before I could think I had him down on his back with my own fist flying straight into his gut. Louder hoots came. I only caught a look of surprise wash over Jaiden's face. Freezing my fist that was a inch from his face, uncurling it tapping his cheek.

"Hey, I don't wanna be suspended. Take care." Said in the normal tune I carried at school, before pushing myself up and grabbing my bag that was chucked across the floor. Geeks surrounding me.

"That was awesome man! " Hearing their praised words just ignoring them for the most part. Damn so that's what instincts are huh? Besides the hormonal things anyway. I hate that fighting instinct to ...mh Thought bitterly walking down the hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 3 7 9

And wham! Yeah to bad he doesn't have a mean instinct in him.