‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

What the hell?!

Jaiden P.O.V.

I laid on the ground for a few as I bitterly watched Dai walk away. Where the fuck had all of that come from? He deals with me beating on his ass for the past... I don’t know how long and all of a sudden he fights back and then almost beats the shit out of me! What the fuck? Where in the hell did that come from?! But of course; what are the last words that he says to me before scampering off with his geeky ass friend?

"Hey, I don't wanna be suspended. Take care."

And of course, it’s in his total Dai fashion; no emotion or aggravation what-so-ever, and a bland facial expression.

I can’t fucking stand that kid! And he’s going to “tutor” me if I don’t start showing up to my classes. Fuck that! I can pass my classes on my own. I don’t need a damn tutor. I’m a fucking A- student. I don’t need some nerd “teaching” me shit, especially one that’s gay! He’d probably make me pay with sex, or molest me in the library, or tie me to the chair and rape my ass. And hell fucking no to that! I actually like my ass in tact and not ripped apart thank you. And then he goes and tries to pass me off to that fucking Michael whatever kid. Fucker, I'm not going to be passed around by the maggots of the school, and besides he's probably some butt fucker too. God! I'm surrounded in a see of them and can't escape! Why can't they just be fucking normal?! Is it so much to ask?!

I finally pulled myself up off of the ground, waiving off the hands that were offered. I wasn't going to accept anyone's pity. And damn! I was in such a good fucking mood, and now it's been completely killed! Stupid fucking Mr. Bailey! He a fucking World War II vet that is so completely senile that he can't fucking hear, or see, and tells the same fucking stories over and over and over and over... Are you catching my drift here? And then he doesn't realize that he gets off into these stupid fucking rants about the "glory days" and the "endless nights". All I really want to say to him all the time is that I really don't give two shits about what happened out there. I got it. Really I do. Nazis = bad people that needed to be stopped, and Hitler = bad, mean psychopath that needed to be stopped before he just decided that the world needed to be blown up, and Americans and Brits, and the French = the good guys that won.... And a little bit of Russia at the end there, but seriously? I really don't need to know much more about that. Oh! And don't even get the man started on the Japanese! Fuck! It's like the war never fucking ended with the man!

Seriously! My parents are from Japan you asshole! That's probably why he hates me so much to be honest. I'm the evil Jap that decided to desecrate his classroom everyday with my presence... when I decided to show up. But that was beside the point. He didn't fucking hear me come into the class, or even see me open the door. NO! The fucker could smell me! That's right people! Smell! What kind of messed up fucker can smell when someone enters the room?! Huh?! You wanna explain that one to me because I sure as fuck don't get it! Sure, you can smell someone when they're wearing perfume or cologne or something along those line, but unless they're drowning in it you can't smell them from across the room!

God! I didn't want to deal with this today!

I made my way to the bath room to check out my new injuries. I have to say, the kid got me pretty good to the gut there, and if he'd managed to get my face then I'd be sporting a rather nasty bruise to my left cheek right about now judging by the nasty red mark on my stomach that was sure to turn into black and blue by the end of the day. And then there's that! He fucking stopped himself right before he hits me in the face, and then just walks off! What the hell?! Where did that fighting spirit come from and that skill? I haven't run across anyone who was able to slip out from under me like that in... Well... now that I think about it... never! What the fuck! It’s like he has this whole other side to him all of a sudden, and I’m not sure if I like it, but I will say... it definitely makes me see this kid in an entirely different light. I never thought that I'd ever see the day where Dai Sway would not only fight back, but he'd also almost beat the shit outta me; and on top of that, the he can beat the shit outta me!

Oh a complete and utter side note, I apparently need to work on my excuses. I was running out of good ones. Looks like I might have to call in some sort of favor... probably from my sister. Ugh. I did not want to talk to her, ever. She was anevil, conniving little bitch... I mean, what a sweet lovely little girl; so lovable.Except that she's a cock sucking bitch. I mean, I love her dearly, and she's such awhore sweet girl. Needless to say, it was going to be a last resort. I don't intend on owing her anything. People think that I'm bad, I'm nothing compared to my sister. I don't pick on girls... mostly. It's not right, and the male honor code insists that I don'tmore like my mom would be the fuck out of me if she found out that I was being mean to a girl.

Looks like I'll have to start showing up to history... great; just how I want to spend my mornings. I have to say though, first period was amazing... and the majority of second until Dai and Mr. Bailey decided to fuck me over. Assholes. Just how I want to deal with my morning.

I quickly checked my watch for the time. Damn. I was late for third period; what a shame. I'd have to stop in the nurses office for a slip; I might as well have a real excuse for third period since I was unaccounted for during first and second period. I shouldn't even have bothered going to history really, but I was really in too much of a good mood to care.

Hmmm... Maybe Nurse Hutchinson would be there today. God knows I need a pick me up... if you know what I mean.
♠ ♠ ♠
1151 words

Okay... I never update this fast for anything else, and you can seriously thank my co-writer because I've been threatened. Again, for all readers of Headstrong, I am going to do my best to get the next chapter out within the next couple of days, or at least by the end of the week. I'm so sorry for the wait. There will be a journal entry that will also come out with notifications on all of my stories and their statuses.

Thanks so much!!! XD!!! I love you all! XD!!!
Comment and Subscribe if you please!!! XD!!!!