‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

Hit me Up

Dai's P.O.V.

You know that pain feeling in your head that makes you feel slightly light headed and make you feel like you have a huge hang over from hell? Yeah, I have that at the moment due from the punch from darling Jaiden's fist. And the teacher in Science obviously took notice to my unfocused gaze.

"Dai is everything alright?" She asked, she happens to be one of the youngest teachers in the world. Emily Martinez In her early thirties, I'd say she was hot but I'm gay. And well if I'm finding her slightly attractive that means she's hotter than fuck for the straight guys. She slowly walked over with a sway in her hips. Man my last name gives new meaning to the swish in hips. Or all together; I wont brag but I can sway people pretty good if I have to.

"Yes." The worry in her eyes would of given any normal guy a boner, but she just seemed over motherly. God allot like Aaron. Her fingers went up to a bump that was forming I'm so sure it stuck out like a sore thumb. Delicate cool fingers touched it . Hissing out some air, leaning away from her.

"Oh you should have that checked out. It's a really bad bump, if you were hurt you should have gone to the nurses office Dai." I happen to be her favorite student. For unknown reasons.Sucking up big time. Science wasn't a great fortay of mine. Neither was biology. But that's what having geeky friends are for. They are there to help you understand and do dissecting and putting strange chemicals together for you.

"But this is my favorite class. I don't want to miss any of it." Complained in a stolid tone, guess that's a normal one for school. Hell if I'm going to let this whole school know I actually have a quick temper, bright-ish happy, rock metal, pop listening, easily amused, love animals, hate studying, love sports, cooking, and shopping kind of person. I have a rep here! And that's to be known as the gay, geeky freak who is strange in every way with a dry attitude.

"It's alright, please go you look like your about to pass out." Nodding slightly pulling myself out of my seat not showing the sheer happiness that came out of leaving this place. Seriously she creeps me out with the soft touches. Isn't it illegal to touch your students? Even if it's just touching a bump? It should, because it freaks me out a bit. Knocking on the nurses office door, before pulling it open slowly.

"Nurse Hutchinson?" Knocking once more before fully opening the door walking in taking a moment to close the door. Hearing some noises in the back to her small little office. Heading towards it taking notice of cleaning supplies in random place's. She really needs to organize herself a bit more. The sounds became a bit louder as I got closer to the door. I was about to look in it before I heard a familiar irritating voice.

"Thanks." The heated whisper came followed by a giggling noise. Quick note : All together we have three nurses. But no one really knows their schedule since some always changes days or something like that. Like a swing shift but not?
Looking at the small window that was in the door seeing the nurse Ms. Hutchinson our twenty four year old nurse who was a bit heavy set but mainly big boned was flirting with Jaiden.

He seriously cant keep it in his pants for five minutes can he? Man it's like watching a chihuahua humping someones leg non-stop. And even if it's amusing to see a dog do that, it gets really old. A disgusted feeling washed over me to wonder where her hands have been, and if she would wash them if I let her treat the slightly bleeding bump on the head.

"No. Eww, eww." Gagged out walking away from the door grabbing some of the scattered tools and medicines finding a mirror and started to work at the bump. Wincing every time the cleaning alcohol touched it. This hurts worse than the beating!!

"Ha ha ha ha!!" Immature. Finishing it up, going to the door again they were sitting on the floor smoking?! Oh great he's a druggie to as well as our nurse. They might as well get those shrooms and start seeing faeries and fucking unicorns! Well fucking ugh! Hmph, so you like getting high with the nurse? How about this. Pulling out the shiny black phone from my pocket, flipping the screen open pushing it to the glass taking a picture of them. And the rolled up joint between Nurse Hutchinson's fingers. After taken quickly sending a text to the principal. Whom I strangely text more than my friends.

The principal was a 50 some odd year old man with a great sense of humor. I got out of a ton of shit because of being buddy buddy with him. What can I say, being a teachers pet can have it's benefits.
Smirking to that thought hitting the send button. Not a minute latter he was crashing through the office door. Well not crashing but made a huge entrance as quietly as one raged man could. He saw me and err ran over? No a quick paced walk. But not jogging. Looking furious.

"Shh." Putting my finger to my lips pointing in the window. Say bye bye to your nurse jerk off. His face flushed a deeper red almost turning purple, body trembling with anger. Fire was flashing around him. Hell this kind of reminds me of Ryan when he's pissed off. But yeah principal is no where near that intensity of insanity yet.

He threw the door open making it slam against the wall and fly back to his hand but he just pushed it back open and kept it there. I swear he was turning blue now. Papa smurf lives...

"Ms. Hutchinson you dare?! And with a student!?" They both jerked upward. Almost flying off the floor. Holding a chuckle to their faces. I mean they looked like a dead puckered fish! I mean totally gaping and everything. But now they were coughing due to taking it in the wrong way. That was even more amusing. The smirk wouldn't go down no matter how much my lips were pulling it down.

Fuck it. The chuckle slipped out, he heard it. And I mean Jaiden. Man if he could breathe fire balls I'd be set a flame by now. He stared at me longer, as I leaned over clutching my stomach full of silent laughter not wanting the rage of Principal Brown to be turned on me. His rantings were so loud I don't think anyone but Jaiden knew I was laughing my ass off into tears almost. Mr. Brown's attention then went on Jaiden.

"I cant believe you would even think about doing drugs! What do you have to say for yourself?! I'm going to call your parents and tell you what you've done!" Covering my mouth with a hand and holding my stomach. The nurse caught it now as well and gave me a rather nasty glare.

"Quit laughing brat!" The tune of her voice made my ears cringe. Quickly I leaned against the door, having the tears wiped from my eyes. Having my arms crossed and a dull look plastered on my face all before Mr.Brown turned around and looked at me. Giving the best disgusted look to the situation, he snapped his head to both the nurse . Jaiden who gave me that jaw dropped look now.
A smirk pulled at my lips again with a light scoffing type laugh.

"How dare you try and pull Mr.Sway into your trouble, you are fired! F-I-R-E-D fired! As for you Mr. Braulio your oh we'll just see when I talk to your parents about this! Good day, and good bye. " He stomped out of the room but stopped and looked at me.

"Oh yes Dai, I have that recipe your father wanted. Come after school to get it." Offering a small smile that really wanted to go up to my ears.

"Thanks John, my dad has been dying for it. Tell Lacy thanks for me." He nodded doing a light laugh, his fingers running across his belt line.

"Yes it was hard to get her to cave in. But she did."

"Thank you."

"Not a problem son." He patted my shoulders before walking out of the room closing the door, turning to the scene both were staring at me like I was the devil or something. Laughter bubble up again to their faced. Really priceless!!

Marijuana: 20 bucks

Smoking it with nurse: Flirting

Getting caught red handed with fly trapping faces: Priceless.

"Epic fail man, guess you have a great excuse this time, right?" His face just gotten even more priceless as I now turned back to my normal emotionless self.

"Have a good day nurse." Trotting off with a skip in my step. Oh that was almost to funny. Ah man a lot of things should be illegal.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 5 3 5

It was rather fun picturing their faces like that. Anyway hope you enjoyed.