‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

He tasted Good

I sighed heavily getting home once more. This week has been really strange. Well not the week it self but the oh so popular bully Jaiden has been strange. Yeah he still beats me to hell and back to do it again. But there's just something off about him. And I'm seeing him a lot more in class lately and with his stare burning into my skull.
Okay I cant say it was unexpected with getting his smoking buddy fired and all. But it's just not the way I thought he would react. I thought it'd be more painful? Yeah painful. And less staring. I mean it's like I cant go any where in this school with his eyes on me. Which was really strange. Not only do I get beaten up more often, but I also get stalked by the school's biggest bully.

"Ah." Groaning slightly sitting up in the bed as a knock came at the door. I so don't want to talk to either of them. Thought with a slight whine coming up from my chest.

"What?" The door opened Aaron came in. Well at least it's him. I don't want to deal with Ryan scolding me for just taking the beating without fighting back.

"Hey what's wrong?" His tone went light as he gotten closer having the door kicked shut. I moved on the bed letting him have room to sit as well knowing full well he wouldn't leave unless if he got something out of me. Way to damn stubborn.

"It's nothing." He gave me that look a mother would give yet still soft. Damn that all knowing gaze. Aaron's hand went up to my hair and started to pull out some hair pins. One after another making a small pile in his other hand. Ignoring him for the most part wondering what I'm going to do when I get back to school tomorrow. It should be another day in hell.

"Bull shit now tell me what's happening." He yanked off the dark brown shoulder length wig from my head freeing the fluffy white locks of hair that caressed my face, ears, and neck softly. Having my hands go up and run through the slightly stiff locks but released from each other instantly as I did so.

"The bully at school is acting strange. It's unnerving." His brows pinched together tightly amused with watching them pull back forcefully to relax and ask the question as calmly as he could for thirty seconds before he explodes in rage.

"I thought you dealt with that bully?"

"What you want me to beat the crap out of him?" Silence filled the room only for a split second.

"Yes."

"Gah!" Smacking my forehead. Seriously they are the only parents who say that are they? I mean I haven't met any other parents who said that. And I've asked! Of course in a hypothetical way.

"I hate punching people though. And that's against the school rules. You were in school like eighteen years ago. They still had the same rules right?" Him lips went into a thin line, and his gaze drifted to the side .

"Well yes...but well no one really followed rules anyway even more with your dad and I. Anyway Dai don't let him keep pushing you around. Kick his ass so hard he wont even look at you again and then you wont have to worry about the bastard again." Thanks for the great parental advice dad.

"You and pop was delinquents?" Wouldn't be surprised. He started to fidget a bit having a hand go through his hair before looking back at me.

"Not really..." All I knew about on how they met is high school and became sweet hearts. And that was the end of that talk. Maybe I can get some juice out of this?

"There cant be a not really. It's either yes or no."

"Then no. But...yes? We were in the middle Dai. Agh..."

"We beat the shit out of people who messed with us, or pissed us off in any way." Our heads snapped to the sly fox Ryan who opened the door quietly.

"As you should do. Take those god damned contacts out." Grumbling quietly taking out the very dark brown contacts. Blinking to the relief. Oh that feels so much better, it's like an Eye-gasam. Yes...

"Like I said before I hate punchin'."

"Do I have to make you keep punching me again?" Ryan threatened. How else do you think he taught me self defense? Sparring. And he said he was sucky at it. Man that's laughable.

They both have enough practice that they could take down a army. With how much they screw and punch each other...

Having a plain look on them both.

"Pop I can kick his ass if he gets to intense about kicking mine. But that's if he does. If he doesn't then no. I'm just saying he's acting strange. I don't want to have this conversation." Kicking my feet off the bed pushing up off of it. Shoving Ryan out of the way. Having calling him pop and Aaron dad. Makes things easier than saying dad to one person then again to the other. All so confusing. Pulling off my vest after placing the contacts on the counter. Having that tossed on the floor as well, quickly grabbing my other bag that was for clothes changing. Work, jog, school, and a extra pair of clothes just in case.

"Where you going?"

"Park." Leaving clearing my mind of everything as I got to the park that was large full of side walks, frisbee golf, a public pool some where in it's maze. A good place to get lost and not just in thoughts. Going in a port a potty disgusted and changed as quickly as possible, storming out of it almost. Hiding my bag in a secret place. Well if anyone stole it, who cares it was just some clothes.

"Okay." Whispered stretching a bit before heading out in a light jog soon getting intense. But nothing about the run came to mind. Only Jaiden and those dark royal blue eyes. What's he up to? Is he planning something? I just don't get him. Fuck he's got me thinking about him all the time...heh nothing different there. Smiling a bit depressed about that thought. Continuing to run so much I had lapped the park five times doing a total of ten miles. Energy still coursing through me. Blood pulsing rapidly, my chest burning. With my head feeling light and my legs going slightly numb because of going so fast that it had my sides burning unpleasantly.

I wasn't going to stop till I heard a painful yell. Slowing down not wanting to get hypertension or anything bad from abruptly stopping a intense cardio work out. Looking around, my eyes fell on a scene I didn't think I'd ever see at a park. Well guess shoulda saw it coming. Jaiden the guy who haunts my thoughts over my friend Michale beating the living crap out of him as hard as he went on me that one day when I told him to grow up.

Shit! My body stopped but wanted to go forward. But...I hate hitting people..and-

"Help!!" His friends behind him beckoned Jaiden on, it snapped a nerve making my legs shoot forward towards them both. Feeling my fingers curl into a tight fist, throwing it forward into the sun warmed cheek. In my horror I watch Jaiden fly back, and eyes from his friends turn into plate sized ones. But that horror went away instantly as a whimper met my ears.
Turning my head downward where Michale laid all bloody in the face.

God... Kneeling down gasping for air from the fast paced run.

"Are you alright?" His gaze drifted to me and lingered. I noticed my hair finally. Dammit that's right Dad taken off the damned wig! Guh. At the moment it may be a good thing if they cant guess who I am.

"What the hell do you think your doing prick!" Being slugged back unexpectedly with a great force to knock me over. Snapping my gaze up to the tall bully. I hate you...I cant act like I do in school or they may catch on. Ah this day is officially the worst day in my life, so far.

I saw them all staring at my hair and then my eyes. And dad wonders why I wear a wig... Lifting myself from the damp grass dusting off the spandex like white shirt.

"Well I didn't think I was trying to be discrete but I do believe I was helping the kid out. But I guess your to stupid to notice?" Guess that will have to do. It still sounds like something my school face would say...

"Don't be a smart ass you fucking albino." Great another nickname. He advanced towards me with a bit of a smirk playing on his lips.

"You guys take care of the geek ass down there. I'll take care of the ass who punched me." They didn't even second think it before doing as told, walking towards Michale.

Dammit all to hell!! Why me?!

"No!" Groaning a bit again before shooting forward slamming my hand firmly across Jaiden's neck, his coughs heard as I sprung off my feat tackling one of the line backers on the football team and started to beat the shit out of his vital points. Being yanked off quickly my body moved. Ryan's teachings were so vivid in my head. And the way he attacked me for real, my body reacted on it's own, going with full force. Jaiden just watched some what amused before joining. I looked over at Michale as his eyes were wide in fear.

"Exécuter maintenant." His eyes only gotten wider as I was flung to the ground and held there. Looking seriously at Michale before giving a weak smile.

"Pay attention !!" Pain shot through my gut as he stomped on my gut. Run! He stumbled to get on his feet but was off in a run looking back at me more than once. I hate fighting... I should of stopped at the pet store and played with the animals...

Coughing up blood jerking free of the hold taking down the line of defense from the football team, before taking out the prize last. On top of Jaiden he was just looking very stunned. His cheek already sporting a nasty bruise. Slamming my hand on his neck choking him. His shot to my wrist trying to push it off or do whatever he could do to get it off, he made choking sounds while panicking about my steel grip on his neck. Hitting my arm rapidly to just get some air. Leaning forward now ignoring the fist that punched me in the eye almost.

Fuck you. He was burning red in rage, I pressed my lips against his making his whole body seem to stop moving. Pulling back quickly having almost snapping at control to stop the kiss.

"Go rot in hell fucking prick." Moving off of him, the others were out of it. Sighing heavily. Damn...well tomorrow sure will be interesting. Thought mildly amused with the birds flying across the sky. On the bright side at least I wont be showing any bruises... Smiled a bit to that, having someone beat on your face for over two years. The punches just become some what ineffective to bruising. But it doesn't mean that it doesn't hurt like hell.

"He tasted good..."
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 9 3 4

That's my longest chapter yet I believe. Anyway those 'French' words means Run away. Sorry if it makes no sense to have it said in french I haven't went to bed yet. Note : I've been awake for 31 hours.

=D Give some love?