‹ Prequel: Contumacious
Status: On Going

Be my Love

*** my Life

Dai's P.O.V.

I cant believe I did that, I cant believe I did that, I cant believe I did that. Thought while tapping my foot rapidly on the carpet in the classroom of science really just ignoring everything that went on in the classroom. Which was normal but this time I had something to think about. My gaze fighting to look at a battered up Jaiden not sitting that far away.

I cant believe I did that to him. I didn't expect so many bruises. Then again he wouldn't have any resistance since he never gets his ass handed to him on a silver platter. But still a bully gets beaten down before becoming the head douche bag of the century right? He shouldn't bruise that much. That and my hand print is on his neck. I didn't hold him that hard down did I? Believing my gaze finally penetrated that thick skull of Jaiden's, watching his head turn and the curious gaze land on my some what terrified gaze. Pulling my eyes over the other patches of black and blue with a tint of yellow. He had just came in from the nurses office. Not an excuse either and was popping pain killers like PEZ candy.

Then again I don't feel to bad about going ape shit on his ass. But then again I don't feel that great hurting someone even if it's a douche like him. Ugh. He just glared at me like he was trying to see into my brain or something. Kind of creepy.

"Mr.Braulio pay attention please." The science teacher spoke giving him the mother gaze. Smirking a bit as he winced under the tone of her voice that said, 'Pay attention or else.' Sure she's hot but she's good at the Or Else thing even if we are the student and she's the teacher. She's a mother at heart, and knows how to get at teenagers without getting fired.

"Whatever..." He said in a bored tone before resting his head on his palm now completely ignoring everyone. She sighed sadly before a glint came across her face. Uh oh she found out an or else thing. Watching that deep emerald gaze go to me that the Jaiden.

No, no, no, no please god no don't say what I think you'll say. Please don't say we have-

"Thanks to your friend Jaiden you all now have a science project you have to work on in groups of two. I'll be the one assigning your partners." Groans went around the room but no one dared to mouth off to Jaiden. Even beaten the shit out of I'm pretty sure his anger will get the best of the pain he's feeling at the moment.

No... that's alright it doesn't mean she'll put me as his partner. Her eyes casted over me once more, my head dropping on the desk. Shit I'm going to be his partner.

"I'll name your partner then what you have to work on." She started off naming people randomly while checking their names off of her chart that she carried to make sure that she wouldn't bring them up again. I almost cried when my name came up.

"Dai you'll be working with Jaiden." She's plotting my funeral. Friends gave me the sympathetic gaze as others were jealousy or the you deserve it faggot type of gazes. Guess I should choose what words I want on my tomb stone right about now. Forcefully lifting my head up Jaiden was looking at me with a smirk on his lips. Maybe I should start tap dancing on where I'm going to be buried and yodel as well. Gah... ugh.

"Kuso..." Hissed slightly under my breath as my pulse started to stir rapidly the longer he stared with that smirk of his.

"Okay listen up!" Happy that he moved his gaze to the bosom of the teacher letting me breathe. What's up with that? Not being able to breathe when someone looks at you. Sounds like a girl thing.

"Your going to make a prism! Exciting isn't it? Making rainbows and such. Ah well you have a week to complete it. Class dismissed." Some seemed to be rather excited to be making rainbows. While their making them I'm going to be shitting them all the way to hell. God help me through this soon to be disaster.
Gathering up my things silently, slinging my messenger bag over my shoulder only imagining the worst of what could happen.

Oh my god he'll have to meet my parents. Doom crashing over me as Jaiden walked over to me.

"Take care of me." His voice was almost toned out as others left the classroom chatting about the up coming project.

"I'd rather not. Lets just get it over with. I doubt neither of us wants the other to meet the parents." The whole thing seemed to dong on him now as slight doom came over him as well. Well at least we have one thing in common...

"This whole thing sucks." He hissed under his breath. Oh now he catches on?! Jeez.

"I'll get the supplies today then you come over tomorrow so we can figure it out." What happened to thank god it's Friday? TGIF is a lie. Moving away not really excited for the rest of the school day but hell it wasn't a great day to start out anyway.

Great telling my dad and pa to stop fucking is like thinking jay walking is legal. Tomorrow is going to be fucking hell. And the next six days.

Next Day

How do you say, Fuck my life and everybody agreeing that your life sucks? Apparently having my parents making out on the floor with Jaiden on my right as we were entering my house. Let it be known I never thought I'd see that gaping fish look on Jaiden's face. Amusing as it is, I'd rather not have him see this.

"Dad!!" Growling in frustration as they both snapped their heads up at me along with a side look from Jaiden who jumped a bit to my loud tone.

"Move." Darkly said glaring at them both, Ryan smirked widely at me before chuckling, Aaron just seemed embarrassed. Good he should.

"What's with the killing intent gaze? It's not like we were actually doing it, right?" Growling grabbing the elbow of Jaiden's and literally dragged him to my room. When in I slammed my door wall shakily hard as Ryan's laughter was echoing through the house.

"Who knew you had such a short temper." Teasing tone from behind came, snapping my head at him.

"Shut the fuck up." He was mildly surprised it slowly washed over me that I lost it in front of the guy who I go to school with. If he tells I'm actually rather open and more of a prick than I act then my rep would be ruined. But I noted that he still seemed slightly disgusted on what he saw.

"Dammit." Rubbing a temple. What the hell should I do now? He just watched me closely, seeing what I would do next. The only thing I can do. Relax and act like I don't care. Right. Grabbing a remote that was on the single desk in the bedroom that was cluttered with our soon to be prism. Pushing a soft blue button, music blasted out of speakers that were around the room. Surround sound.

"Okay lets get to work. We've got some diffraction film, polyester, some plates of glass -"

"Hold it what the hell is diffraction film?" Oh this is going to be a long day.

About four hours later we were both laying on my bed and he had seemed to give up on making my life hell for the moment. Maybe it's because he's beaten to shit. But nonetheless I was happy about it.

Both bobbing our head slightly too the music as I tried to explain in a simple way what in the world were doing. He was cleaning the glass sheets that we needed while I did the harder part. But still felt the need to explain it to him. He just rolled his eyes as a toaster pastrie hung from his lips. Man those lips.

Stop staring idiot.

"The plasticine wont hold that well so I got some duct tape to hold it up some more. We'll have to pre-coat the glass with highly-catalyzed plastic to give it a hard finish." He just gave me a look. One that I have been getting for the past four hours.

What?

"We have to mix up a cup of few things to make it all shiny and hard so it wont break as easily." He nodded a bit before going back to what he was doing which was almost pointless but oh well.

My gaze traveled back to his lips as they moved around a bit slow pulling the pastrie into his mouth. Remembering how it felt to kiss him. My heart had already been racing but it sped up even faster if it was possible, and my chest seemed to tighten then burst. And that's all, I had to pull away before anything else strange was felt. As for him at the moment he was really focusing on his part surprisingly.

"You should start heading home. It's eight."

"Lets get this over with first."

"You really think we can finish it in one night?" His gaze went up to me. God he was obviously tired.

"Yes nerd I do." Impossible but whatever.Wait that means he's staying the night?! Hah I really must be hated... Thought but not wanting to admit it was rather nice just chilling with him.

"It ain't bad to be smart, stupid jock." He smirked which wasn't what I expected. I expected more foul words to pour out.

"Not as stupid as most."

"Ain't that the truth ha! Eh..." It just slipped out I really auda be some where else less relaxing. Like at his house where I'll keep the emotionless barrier up.

"Hey we agree on something ha ha ha." His smile was nice, it wasn't fake. Staring at his lips more. Fuck my life...

Smiling myself watching him chuckle about it. He stared at me briefly noticing I was staring but screw him, it felt good to smile right now.

"It wouldn't be the first thing we agreed on." Said in a tone I haven't heard myself speak ever. Turning back to the project just having his gaze. Well it went better than I expected then again it's still unknown if he'll keep quite about this.

Fuck. My. Life agh...
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 7 8 3

Yay back from vacation!! Now to get cracking on the stories. I couldn't help but type this one out first. =3

Anyway leave some love in the comments and we might update faster ;-)