Maybe It's Real

Chapter Eleven

"Abbey, it hurts so bad." I cry, tears rolling down my face. My forehead and forearms are covered with burns.

"Stella, you'll be okay. I'll go ask Mike to see if he has anything that can help." She says frantically. She stands up and runs into her brothers room across the hall. Her eldest brother is in Medical School.

Abbey lives with her brothers Mike and Luke. Mike is twenty and Luke is eighteen. Their parents died last year.

Abbey and Mike walk into the room. Mike has some type of cream in his hand and banadges. I hold out my arms, cringing as Mike examines them.

"Oh, God. Stell, what did you do?" Mike asks, applying cream to my arms. Abbey softly puts some on my forehead.

"Oven issues." I whisper. Abbey shakes her head, now helping with my arms. Wrapping them with the bandages.

"God, honey, you need to be careful." He tells me,"Okay, just ice everything and wash them carefully. Don't put to much pressure on them. Be easy. My friends are coming over, but if you need anything, get me." Mike smiles sympathetically and is gone. He closes the door behind him.

Abbey folds her arms across her chest, narrowing her eyes. No pity visible.

"Stella, spill honey." She demands. I nod slowly.

"He told me to make dinner. Just after...he hurt me. I was in so much pain and it took awhile to put myself back together. When I got down the stairs, his patience was long gone. He turned on the open flame burners and burnt me." I explain, my face soaked with tears. Abbey gently wraps her arms around me.

"Stella, you need to do something about this."

I squirm out of her reach and stare at her.

"What am I going to do? Just run away? I can't. He has me, Abbey." My voice cracks and I shut my eyes.

"Maybe you can get help?" She says. Abbey takes a seat next to me, deep in thought.

"What help? No one would help me. Plus, I have no money. My family has close to nothing." I mutter.

Abbey puts her arm around me and I sigh.

"We'll get you out of this. No matter what." Abbey declares. I shake my head.

All hope is gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh
+it's been forever
+I'll try and update. Really.
+Shout outs(:
-LieToMeHoney
-Broken_Elli
-comedentis mortem.
+thanks(: