Maybe It's Real

Chapter Six

Abbey and I part ways when James locker comes in veiw. She gives me a hug.

"Be careful," She whispers.

I nod shortly, walking over to the devil himself.

James is talking to a friend. I lean on the locker next to his, closing my eyes as he talks.

"'Scuse me." A soft voice says to me. I open my eyes and a boy is standing in front of me.

I raise an eyebrow.

"Yes?" I ask in a frightend voice. James is quiet and I see his mouth shut tightly, his eyes fixed on me.

The boy in front of me holds up his bag.

"My locker..." He tells me awkwardly. I immiadiatly move, muttering a sorry.

James friend walks away, saying a good bye to me.

James slams his locker shut, making the guy next to us jump in surprise. James grabs my arm and pulls me through the now empty hall. When we reach his car he roughly releases my arm, making me fall to the concrete.

The boy from before walks by, another guy walking in sync with him. The one I talked to shoots me a worried glance but keeps walking.

"Get in the damn car!" James shouts loud enough for the boys to hear.

I cringe, quickly getting up and climbing into the car.

The ride to James' house is loud. He screams obsenities in my face for talking to another guy. I can tell he was trying not to reach over and strangle me.

When he pulls into his house he slams his car door behind him, and then waits for me. I scramble out of the car, following him into my own personal hell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright...
+it's longer, right?(:
+you just met some important characters.
+any mistakes?
+oh, and a big thanks to Rawr.its.me
+thanks for being amazing everyone