Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

You and Your Music.

By the time we got home that night it was pitch black outside. I walked into the apartment and flicked on the kitchen light and kicked off my shoes. Jimmy walked straight in and headed straight to our bed room turning around and shutting the door. I made a face. What was this all about? He didn't seem pissed off or anything, what was wrong now?
I decided to shake it off and headed into the kitchen looking through the fridge and pulled some things out starting to make a late supper.

I ended up making some chicken and rice, Asian style like meal. Sitting down in the living room I ate in silence. It wasn't until I started to hear the key board, piano much starting to place in the room beside me when everything clicked. Jimmy was always serious about music, he might have been crazy but when it came to writing music, he couldn't have been more serious.
His voice could be heard from the other side of the wall, not loudly but a humming sound; a melody which he had created and now played along to on the key board he stored under the bed.
I sighed finishing up my meal, getting up and placing my dirty dish in the sink. Thinking about it, he liked to be alone when he got a good enough idea like this. So with that planned. I slipped on my sweater and grabbed the car keys which sat on the table. Before leaving though I did jot down a note.

Gone out because I didn't want to disturb you. Be home later, love you Em

I walked out of the apartment and drove over to the mall. It would still be open for another hour and a half so killing time in the music store would be worth it.

I scanned up and down the isles as the minutes passed by. I had found myself going through the rock/metal section at least twice since being here for over an half hour. “Awe hell with it” I groaned and turned to the pop/rock section. My least favorite to say the least but I had nothing to do and no where's else to go.
Starting at A and going through the alphabet I then soon found myself looking through bands which I despised the most. I cringed. “Oh come on, realize I'm not home already” I groaned hoping sooner or later Jimmy would come out of the bed room to see I wasn't at home.

I sighed and moved on heading over to the band merch and flipped through the different black logo t-shirts belonging to a great percentage of the bands I listened to/knew personally.
Going through each I smirked noticing a lot of familiar logo's; but the most popular; the Deathbat.

“Hey, can I help you with something?” I looked up to see a guy in his twenties. Roughly my age. He had dark rimmed glasses, wore dark jeans and an Atreyu shirt. He had snakebites, and his ears stretched to my guessing around 7/16 or ½ inch in size. They weren't that much larger than the ones I had in my ears. “Hi, um, no. I'm fine” I smiled and continued to flick through the clothing. “Hey, you look familiar, do I know you?” he asked randomly. I looked up to him again and shook my head. He didn't look familiar in my books. “Nope, sorry” “Wait...I thought I saw you with some band....Are you dating someone from a local band around here?” he asked. I nodded. “Yeah” “Shit what band is it..I think I know it” he said to himself. I smirked. “Avenged Sevenfold” I spoke in for him. “WHOA WHAT?” He looked up wide eyed. I nodded. “Yeah...” “I thought it was a different band...WAIT...You're with a member of A7X!?” He grinned widely surprised to say the least. I nodded slowly. “Yeah, I'm with Jimmy...” I spoke slowly. He stood there in awe. I laughed. “So you're with Rev...dude...Can I take a picture with you?!” He blurted out random again. I nodded slowly and then he rushed into the back room to grab a camera of some sort. He walked out with his I-Phone and he stood next to me. I smiled and he took the photo looking it over and grinning. “This is like the best day ever!” he said without thinking. I would have never thought anyone would care this much about me, it was as if I was more famous than the rock stars who were in my life.
“So are they working on another album yet?” he asked wanting to know a lot. I nodded. “They'll be in the studio soon” I spoke not giving away much detail; I wasn't one to speak for them. He nodded. “Well I best be going, doesn't this store close now?” I asked. He glanced to the clock on the wall; an ACDC one too to be exact. “Oh, yeah” he spoke not so happy about the fact. “Well see you around” I said and walked out. “Yeah, you too” he yelled.

I sighed getting into the car, checking my phone before the short drive back to the apartment.

JOS: WHERE ARE YOU?! I walk out of the room to see YOU'RE NOT HERE!!

I giggled at the worried text message I had missed about three minutes before hand.

Em: I'm driving home, be their in less than 10.

I chucked the phone into the passengers seat before starting up the car and pulling out of the almost empty parking lot.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ehhh filler. Sorry I hadn't posted much this weekend. I love this story the only downfall is I'M RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS!!! D: