Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

Everyone knows.

That night when I got home, no one was around. This wasn't a shocker, in fact I was sort of hoping he hadn't arrived home yet.
Sitting down with my quick fixed Burger King supper. I sat in the living room with my lap top out and on. It had been a few days since the Revolver issue had been released and it had also been a few days since I last checked my email, twitter or any of my other internet connection sites.
I right away opened my email to usually see just a few odd messages; tonight was something totally different.
“Holy shit!” I spoke my mouth full with French fries. I swallowed my food and scrolled down seeing the hundreds of messages being sent from everyone and everyplace. I must of had at least one hundred new followers on twitter now and I had messages from my friends back home (seeing I wasn't originally from Huntington Beach) and family. I answered the one from my mom.

I laughed seeing her worried message about me being crazy for being with the drummer from a band which I apparently didn't know too well. Sad to say my mother didn't know about much going on in my life. She knew I was best friends with the guys from this band but she didn't know that I was in fact supposed to marry one at one point. I sent her a quick message back telling her that I was dating Jimmy and that we were living together. I sent it quick before moving on to the next few messages who where from my old friends at home.

Everything was fine up until I started reading some pretty rude and foul mouthed comments which were sent to me. Some staying I was a slut who should fuck off and die while others were more threating and horrible in that sense of nature. I just deleted them trying to ignore the scared and unhappy feeling inside.

Once my email was cleared I headed over to one of the best sites for all A7X updates, that site being. Deathbatnew.com. I noticed right away the girl who ran the site had mentioned me right away. I nervously opened the page farther scared to read some of these comments. The fans on here being the real deal, this of course scared the shit out of me. I read what she said which was nothing but nice which was a good thing to hear but that didn't mean all these comments would be good..
I read through the list of about one hundred and forty something comments, most if not close to all where positive but that didn't there wasn't a few rude and angry ones. But what I found was funny out of the whole deal was I seemed to be backed up by a few of these fans, whoever seemed to be dissing me they seemed to back me up and say good things. I smiled and clicked off the page and headed over to my twitter tweeting something along the lines of “Thanx for accepting me into the family” kind of thing.

I shut my laptop just as the front door opened and Jimmy walked in. I smiled and sat the device in front of me on the coffee table before getting up and walking over to him. “How was your day?” I asked as his arms wrapped around me pulling me into a hug. “Alright. I did nothing all day though, I was debating whether or not to drop in at the music store or not” he grinned and kissed my cheek. “Well I found something out today” I spoke stepping back from him. He gave me a funny look. “What did you find out?”he asked. I smirked. “I saw what you said in that interview a few months back” I poked him in the arm. He thought back he had only been in one interview which was the one I had read. He then realized and smiled. “Yeah and lets just say we're all over the internet” I added. He tensed up a little. And I turned giving him a worried expression. “If they talk shit, they talk shit, you don't need to worry about it they already love you” I smiled. He gave me a dirty look and shook his head. “I don't want anyone talking shit about you, Not unless they want to get on my bad side” he balled his fist up. “Calm down there bud, everything is fine, I CAN take care of myself” I reassured he rolled his eyes. “What you think I can't?” I asked. He didn't commented and walked into the living room. “YOU don't think I can be fine on my own!?” I spoke shocked. “I believe you could I just don't think you could handle the harsh shit they throw out their” He spoke. I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest, leaning against the counter. “I can't believe I'm all over the net” I spoke softly. It was never my intension to become famously known by anyone else besides the few people in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meh. Sorry these chapters have been a tab BORING. I'm trying...