Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

A Place of Hope and No Pain, Perfect Skies with No Rain.

Reality hit me hard as cars passed me and the people from the restaurant gave me funny weird looks. I sighed looking down at my phone. Did I dare call anyone? If any of his friends found out they would murder him. I sighed and slid it back into my clutch. It had been roughly twenty minutes and all hope for me had faded. He wasn't coming back, or so that's what I thought. I got up and decided to start walking. I couldn't stay on the side of the road forever.
As I walked slowly, the ground cool on my feet as I walked along the smooth concrete walk way. It wasn't until I realized the heat from the vehicle beside me I panicked. Thinking I was going to get kidnapped and that would be the end. The car shut off beside me and he stepped out running over in front of the car and pausing in front of me. I slowly looked up to see devastation crossing his face. Mine fell even more. An outburst of tears which I had thought weren't existing came out of nowhere. His body launched forward and I wrapped my arms around him sobbing into his shirt.
“I'm sorry, I-I-I'm sorry” he repeated over and over. “I didn't mean anything I-
“I know” I ended his words and kissed him hard on the lips. We parted and he ran his thumb over my cheek push the tears out of the way. “I love you, I love you a lot and I just...wanted tonight to be good, I'm sorry you didn't like it” “It wasn't that I didn't like it, it was the fact that you weren't ...you, I don't want you changing for me” I spoke hearing the words escape my lips feeling weird. He was always himself what was with this? “Why did you do this, really?” I asked. He shrugged and kissed me again. “Don't change” I whispered and he nodded kissing me again. I parted the kiss and turned to the car. “I want to go home” I spoke. “So do I” he said walking over and opening my side door for me. I climbed in and buckled up and before I knew it we were heading home like we should have been minutes before.

I walked into the house and placed my things on the counter slowly stumbling into the bedroom and falling onto the bed. I lied there for a moment before undoing the back of my dress and let it slid off me and pile onto the floor. I then walked over and grabbed one of his shirts and slid it on before turning around and crawling into bed. He soon joined me his arm protectively around me as I lied there staring into the darkness. Were things really okay between us? Or was something seriously up with him?

That next morning I awoke before my alarm went off. I noticed his back faced me which was unusual. I slid out of bed and started to get ready early. Within fifteen minutes I was dressed and ready. Jimmy not even moving from his sleeping position when I gotten up. I sighed thinking how to kill the extra twenty minutes I had left. It then clicked with me. All I had seen him doing for the past few days was writing in the damn note book...what had he been writing?
Sneaking over I then found myself stuck between him and the night table which he kept his writing book in. He absolutely HATED when other people went through his belongings. I bit my lip. He would kill me if he caught me but my daring side just wanted to grab it and run. This was very taunting.

Very carefully and slowly I opened the table drawer, looking over my shoulder to make sure he was still asleep. I then grabbed the note book and opened it up. I flicked through the pages to the last one he had been writing on. The title was ironically called Last Song I was face to face with. I glanced over the book to see he was still sleeping. I smirked and began reading the lyrics. They seemed to be mashed up but I caught what looked to be the chorus

“I don't belong here, I gotta move on dear escape from this afterlife.
'Cause this time I'm right to move on and on, far away from here.
Got nothing against you and surely I'll miss you.
This place full of peace and light, and I'd hoped you might,
Take me back inside when the time is right.”


I gave it a weird look and thens when I notice movement on the bed beside me. My eyes widened and I shut the book stuffing it in the drawer and shut it before moving away from him. I sneaked into the living room and glanced at the clock. Being ten minutes early wouldn't be such a bad thing, or at least it wouldn't be for today. I grabbed the car keys and my phone fast and headed towards the door. “Em?” I heard him tiredly say my name. I just pushed it away and shut the door walking down the hall heading for the lobby. My heart racing in my chest. Man that was a close one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Song credit: Afterlife- Avenged Sevenfold.

NOW YOU KNOW WHAT SONG HE'S BEEN FINISHING UP.

But are things still fine between the two...?