Status: Complete. :)

Living Our Lives So Irrationally

Say Yes.

Two months into tour

I sighed checking out the messages in my email for the tenth time this morning. I glanced up from the laptop to see the guys on stage. Matt kept singing random lines from random songs as he warmed up his voice. Brian and Zack randomly played on the side and Johnny and Jimmy played random stuff in the back. No one was really paying attention to anyone else and for the most part the room was fairly noisy.

“Hanging out waiting for the show tonight, who's coming out?” I tweeted off the guys twitter which was left signed in from my computer. I was sure they didn't mind, I didn't put anything detailed out their. It didn't take long for word to get out and a bunch of the sites relating to the band were re-tweeting the message, along with the fact that a lot of the fans responded with lots of positive comments.

I shut the computer, leaving it to sleep as I got up carrying it back out with me to the bus. Once walking onto the house on wheels it wasn't much longer before I was followed back out by someone else.

“Looks like this will be another full house” I stated. “Can't wait” Matt smiled sitting down next to me at the table. Jimmy, Johnny and the other two hadn't arrived back yet so it was just us. “Yeah” I smiled. I missed hanging out with him, it really had been months since we had seen each other before the tour started. “After this, ten more stops and then its back home for me” I laughed lightly. He nodded. “Why don't you plan on heading over to Europe with us?” he asked confused. I shrugged. “I'll visit later, I miss my things and my own house though” I smiled. “Plus I'm only off work for three months so I got to get back into that” I smiled. He nodded understanding. “I still don't get why you have a job, its not like you need it” he spoke slouching in his seat. I smiled. “You know me. I like doing my own thing” I spoke. He nodded. “Yeah I guess that's true”

It was hard to believe over half a year ago I was with him and we found out about what we were doing to each other. I was thankful though that nothing bad got in the way of our friendship. I loved Matt. He was my best friend.
“Well” I spoke getting up. “Better go find the others” I smiled and walked down and off the bus. But before I opened the door all the way Matt spoke up. “Em...” I turned to him. “Yeah?” “Say yes” he spoke. I gave him a weird look. Say yes? Um...why did he want me to say yes what did this mean?! “Um...ok...yes?” I spoke confused. He laughed and shook his head. I gave him a weird look and walked off the bus. Say yes? ...

I walked over to the guys who hung out by another bands bus. Everyone was here except Matt and Jimmy. “Hey guys where's Jimmy?” I asked. Zack turned to me. “Uh..I think he's with Jason. Check the green room” he spoke before turning back to the conversation Brian had with Johnny and a few other people. I turned and headed to the back of the building the guys would be playing in that night. Walking through the back doors I was then led into a maze of hallways all white in color and leading me down a brick wall path. I read the colored pieces of paper on each door I seemed to pass. All bands but the one I was looking for seemed to come into sight until I read the shorten name. A7X. Written down in black ink and a purple colored background. The door was already open a crack and I pushed it farther coming in sight with the two Zack had mentioned. I smiled slowly entering the room seeing the two in a deep conversation about God knows what.

“Hey” I spoke. I broke their attention as they turned to me. “Hey” Jimmy spoke a smile rushing onto his face. “What's going on?” I asked looking between the two seeing how they were now acting a little weirder than usual. “Oh uh, nothing, well gotta finish putting up the set...bye” Jason spoke turning quickly and leaving. I watched him leave and then I turned to Jimmy. “What is going on, everyone's been acting funny and I don't like it” I spoke looking at him suspiciously. He sheepishly smiled and then got up sitting me down in the spoke; we traded places and I then looked up to him as he stood above me; more like towered over me.
“Well” he spoke dragging out the “L” sound in the word. I rose an eyebrow as my eyes traced his face. “What has anyone told you?” he asked. I sighed. It didn't seem like I was going to know anytime soon. “Well Matt told me something about saying...yes? And everyone else hasn't been around and I don't understand and why would I say yes and what am I suppose to say yes to and- “Oh” he cut me off. I gave him a funny glare. “I just wanted to know if you'd marry me, that's all” he spoke casually. My eyes widened. “YES!” I screamed all making sense as if a bolt of lightning hit me that second. He laughed as I jumped up and embraced him into a huge hug. “YES YES YES!”

I ended up heading home a little earlier than expected. Jesse ended up getting hurt in a car crash, leading our boss to running for me to help. Before the night I flew home from New York, the last U.S. Stop before the guys headed over to the U.K. And the rest of Europe everyone was booked into a hotel, things got crazy, but when didn't they?? Shit happened and I ended up flying home the next day with a blistering hangover and morning sickness which made me want to shoot myself in the head fifty million times. Though I just thought it was only a hangover, I never imagined five days after arriving home and getting used to the time change that I'd still be getting sick in the mornings...
♠ ♠ ♠
The end...

Yeah. that's right, THE END.
Ok so I had to end it sometime! Jeez.. hahah. Anyways. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS/ COMMENTED ON THIS. You only made me want to write in this longer.
So if you are wondering what might be next for a new story? Stay tuned, somethings bound to spark my mind and it end up on here.

THANX AGAIN.

Love you guys,