Status: In progress...

Someone Like You

Chapter 3

“One second” Cassie shouted out to the stranger outside who had just knocked on her hotel room door.

She quickly put on some perfume and opened the door. Standing in front of her, looking incredibly handsome, was her date. He was dressed in black jeans, and a t-shirt with a red checked shirt on top. She couldn’t help but smile

“Hey” she said

“Hey” he replied, pulling out flowers from behind him and giving them to her

“Thank you!” she smiled taking hold of them. “They are actually beautiful!”

“...And you look beautiful too”

Cassie blushed, turning her back towards him and moving towards her bed to put the flowers down. She couldn’t wait to get back to the tour bus where she could grab vase and put the flowers in there.

“Are you ready?” Bryan asked

Cassie nodded.

“Well then lets go”

Cassie took one final look in the mirror. She was wearing a black lace tunic, and black leggings with red ankle strap ballet flats. She had accessorised with a red jewellery. She grabbed her bag and cardigan and followed Bryan

“Let’s go” she repeated, locking the door behind her.

***
“So where are we going?” Cassie asked as they reached the hotel lobby.

“It’s an evening full of fun and romance which shall all be revealed along the way” Bryan replied, refusing to answer her question. “However, we are going to have to walk there.
Touring can have disadvantages” he smiled pointing out the obvious fact, that they had no car.

“No, that’s fine. I love to walk. It can be a good therapy at times”

“And what else does my fine lady enjoy?” Bryan asked imitating her British accent as they walked side by side

Cassie laughed, “That was the worst English accent I have ever heard!”

“Oh come on! It wasn’t that bad! I bet it was better than your American accent!”

“Sadly, I’m going to have to agree with that, I do the worst American accent ever... and no I’m not going to do it for you” she said before Bryan could ask her

“Come on! I did an English one!”

“Hey no-one asked you to do that. It was all of your own doing babe!” she smiled

“Fair enough” he said “but you still haven’t told me about yourself”

“Like what?” she smiled, “I’m pretty sure every single detail of my life is on the internet”

“You don’t like the internet?” he asked noticing the slight bitterness in her tone towards the end

“I wouldn’t say I don’t like it. It’s awesome to connect with fans and stuff, and of course Youtube, but it’s also a really evil place where everything you do, wear, or say in analysed by billions of people!”

“See, that’s information you don’t find on the internet”

“You creep my pages on the internet?”

“Ummm...”

“You creep” she laughed punching Bryan lightly.

“Hey, they also don’t say that you enjoy to punch the guy you’re on a date with. I’m going to update my fyeah for you with that information as soon as we get back” he said laughing.

“Creep!” she repeated again, also laughing.

They continued their teasing for the short walk to their first destination.

“We’re here” he said standing outside the building.

“Bowling?” she asked

“Hell yeah, it’s like the most underrated yet awesome thing ever!!”

She laughed at his excitement and grabbed hold of his hand, and dragging him in, “Be prepared to have your arse kicked Donahue!”

“Bring it Summers!” He said agreeing to the challenge!

They exited the building after two games and a tied in their scores, arguing over who technically won the last game.

“Wait, your thing completely screwed up and let you have another go. That strike was purely luck, hence why you winning was pure luck!”

“No, I won that game fair and square!” she retorted.

“Did not!” said Bryan taking hold of her hand and leading her to their next destination

“Did”

“Did not”

“Did”

“Did not”

“Did”

“Did not, now shut up and look” Bryan said, turning her focus to the city below. They were on top of a hill, overlooking the city, and in the horizon you can see the sun setting.

“Wow!” Cassie breathed “That is beautiful”

Bryan nodded his head, “And so are you!” he said quietly taking her hand in his and turning her head so they were looking at each other.

She blushed for the second time that evening, as she turned from his gaze and watched the sun set hand in hand.

“And this evening is still not done” he whispered in her ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter today....on a role!!! But I think you guys need it after the really short chapter 2! Hopefully this is worth it. Let me know what you thought =)

And the clothes Cassie wore http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=23186083