Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

Dip It Low

Catcalls and wolf whistles echoed all around the patio, as Natalie grinded into Dan’s lap. Soon, almost everyone was up dancing, or swaying in their seats, as the salsa music was drowned out by the sounds of Christina Milian’s smash hit “Dip It Low”. Though they had only met hours earlier, a couple of the members of Radiant Eclipse and Avenged Sevenfold crew were getting quite, shall we say, cozy with each other.

Dan and Natalie were currently making out on the chair she gave him a lap dance on. Johnny was leaning against the fence, Ash leaning into him, as he nuzzled her neck. Anne Marie was sitting on Brian’s lap, giggling at something he was whispering into her ear, while Jimmy, Mateja, Corinne, Matt, Zacky, and Jess were talking about something that involved porn and midgets. Jess, went to grab the sleeve of her sweater, as a breeze swept the patio, and hit the edge of something hard, that was hidden in Ash’s sweater.

“Ash, what’s this?”

She asked holding up the box.

“Oh, I almost forgot I brought those with me. Cuban cigars. We’re here to celebrate, so I thought they were appropriate. Who wants one?”

Ash opened the humidor, as passed them around. By the time it got back to Zack and Jess, there was only one cigar left, so they ended up sharing. Which ended up not being a problem for either of them.

“Why don’t be pay the tab and blow the joint already? It’s getting late, and we all have a long day ahead of us tomorrow.”

Jason Berry, the only sober one in the group suggested, as he put out the stub that was his cigar. Somewhat reluctantly, everyone stopped what he or she was doing and got ready to leave the bar. While Jason and Matt settled the bill, everyone left the bar to wait out on the sidewalk. It was starting to get chilly, so the group started to head back to the girls’ place, except for Corinne, who stayed behind to wait for Matt and Jason. Once back at the house, everyone headed to the living room in Ash & Jess’ apartment. Well except for Natalie and Dan; they headed straight up to her room.

Once Matt, Jason and Corinne got back, they started talking about an idea the guys had for the show the next day. They wanted the girls to come on, during their set and play “Unholy Confessions” with them. And not just stand there and sing with them. They were currently drawing on a random bar napkin, how they would manage to set up two drum sets, four guitars, and the like. The only one who wouldn’t be playing her regular instrument, was Ash who would be handling all the screaming duties.

“It’s too quiet in here, we need some music. Or turn on the TV.”

Zacky commented, breaking the silence.

“The computer over there should still be on, just pick something and press play.”

Ash replied, from her perch, which was in Johnny Christ’s lap. And of course, leave it up to Zacky Vengeance, to pick the playlist the girls had labeled as the dirty playlist. It was filled with songs such as: “Ignition (Remix)” by R Kelly, “Red Light Special” by TLC, “I Wanna Love You” by Akon & Snoop Doog, and songs of the like. Before long, Ash and Johnny had disappeared into Ash’s room, quickly followed by Zacky and Jess, into Jess’ room. The other guys, motivated by Jason, and Matt, had chosen to be the good, responsible ones. They were going to get back to their bus, and send the Berry’s back in the morning to get everyone else. Meanwhile, in Jess’ room …

Both Zacky’s and Jess’ shirts had been discarded, on the floor and he was working on getting her bra off, when a shrieking, female voice could all of a sudden be heard.

“Oh shit …”

Zacky muttered, as he rolled to the side, and began digging in his back pocket for his blackberry. In the heat of trying get Jess into bed, he had accidentally, butt dialed his estranged girlfriend, Gena. He took one look at the shrieking phone, and another at Jess’ boobs. He was trying to look at her face, but her mouth was too busy, as it was concentrating on leaving a hickey on his neck.

“Ah fuck it.”

He hung up on Gena, turned the phone to silent, and tossed it off to the side. He snapped her bra off, and it got tossed to the floor, along with the rest of their clothes. He grabbed one of the foil packets, Jess had put out, and ripped it open with his teeth. They continued that way, for the next two hours, before they finally called it a night, and fell asleep, tangled amongst the she