Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

It's Finally Here.

Ash groaned, as her alarm went off, and reached out for the snooze button. She smirked at the sight of a sleeping Johnny Christ next to her, and tried to get out of bed. It became evident he was awake, when his grip on her tightened, and a smirk of his own appeared on his face.

“I don’t want to get up either, but I need to make sure everyone else gets up.”

Reluctantly, Johnny let her get up, and she reached for and put on the first shirt she could find. The shirt just so happened to be, the “Fuck Me I’m White Trash” shirt Johnny was wearing the night before. She blew a kiss at him, and grabbed a can, which turned out to be an air horn off of her shelf, and walked next door to Jess’ room. She slowly opened the door, and blared the horn. Johnny busted out laughing at the startled screams of Jess and Zacky, and the string of profanities that followed. Ash laughed all the way up to the stairs, where Mateja, Anne Marie and Corinne met her at the top.

“Good, you guys are already up. Can you brew some coffee and we’ll discuss breakfast?”

Ash asked, as they headed downstairs and she headed towards Nat’s room. She peeked around the door, to see Nat and Dan, still fast asleep. A devious smirk crossed her face, as she tip toed towards the bed, and held out the air horn. She pressed the button a couple times, and ran out of the room as Nat and Dan jumped up screaming.

Once downstairs, they all decided on a balanced breakfast of coffee, peanut butter and banana pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and home fries. The doorbell rang, and Ash went to get it, mug of coffee and strips of bacon in hand. At the door were the Berry brothers and Amber, who came bearing their own coffee and two big boxes of Tim Bits.

“Top o’ the morning to you all. If you’re hungry, better come and grab what you can before it’s all gone.”

Amber and Ash laughed, as the Berry’s scrambled past them and into the kitchen.

“I was wondering where you disappeared to.”

Amber just turned a slight shade of red, and followed Ash back to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just a short bit, before the day really gets started.