Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

Unholy Confessions

After a quick romp through Ontario Place's water park, in which they gained many stares, the girls of Radiant Eclipse got back into the Molson Amphitheatre. And it was with just enough time to dry off and have a quick rehearsal of Unholy Confessions with the boys. Once that was deemed successful, the girls all decided to take quick moments by themselves and ready themselves for one of the biggest performances of their lives. Ash sat by the waterway, where the ducks were hanging out. She opened the locket around her neck, and opened it to look at a picture of herself and her daughter the day she was born.

"Who's that?" Came a soft voice from behind her. Ash looked up to see Jimmy as he sat down beside her.
"My daughter and me."
You have a daughter?"
"Had. Her father drove high with her in the back, and got into a chase with the cops. He crashed into a tree, and neither made it. They're who I sing 'Scars' about."
"I'm sorry."
"Don't be, it's not like there's anything you can do to bring them back."

Ash just stared at the ground, tracing circles in the dirt with her finger. Talking about her daughter was still a very raw and touchy subject, which is why is was rarely ever brought up.

"Hey, how about we put the sad talk aside for now, and concentrate on today? I think she'd want you to be happy."
“Yeah I think she would. Thanks Jimbo."
"No problem pixie. I can call you that right?"
"Of cour --- DUDE! Are those what I think they are?!"
"FUCKING STALLION DUCKS!!"

And without another word, both Ash and Jimmy took off running after what Jimmy had termed stallion ducks. Of course, they were really Canadian geese but no one bothered to correct him.

"You want to know what the sad thing is?"

Jess said to Matt as they watched Ash and Jimmy terrorize the wildlife.

"What?"
"Those two are the oldest members of each of our bands, and they're acting like the biggest children."
"But we wouldn't have them any other way."
"True facts."

Jess replies as Matt whistled for Ash and Jimmy. It was nearly time for the boys to go onstage, and Larry wanted them to be dressed and ready at least half an hour beforehand so they weren't rushing like the last show. They all climbed onto the bus to see the members of Avenged Sevenfold in various states of undress. Except for Brian, they couldn't find him anywhere. They couldn't find Anne Marie either.

"Anyone know where my drummer and your lead guitarist are located?"
Ash asked, as she walked over to Johnny who had yet to put a shirt on.

"Well, if it's any indication, no one's been able to get into the bathroom for the last half hour."

Johnny replied, as he tightened his grip on her when she tried to leave his lap. Unable to bust in on the couple going at it, Ash settled for yelling "USE A CONDOM!" in the general direction of the bus' bathroom. While they all sat around waiting for Brian and Anne Marie, Ash had to stop Johnny's wandering hands, as they tried getting under her shorts multiple times. Zacky also took every opportunity to squeeze Jess' boobs, when the opportunity presented itself to him.

“Okay you guys, it’s time to get moving. Are Brian and Anne Marie still going at it?”

Larry asked, as he boarded the bus

“You want me to call them?”
“Yes please.”
“Hey, DO YA THINK YOU TWO COULD STOP HUMPING LONG ENOUGH SO WE CAN GET ONSTAGE?!”

Ash yelled, as everyone, Larry included, busted out laughing. They all got off of the bus, and a flushed Anne Marie and Synyster Gates joined moments later.

“You two did use a condom right?”

Ash whispered to AM, which caused the drummer to smack her arm and start to yell at her in French. Everyone just laughed at them, as they argued in French the whole walk to the stage. Once they were given the okay to move in, the girls helped the Berrys’ and Dan set up, as they had double the instruments for their duet later. Once it was time for Avenged to hit the stage, the sound that emanated from the crowd was deafening. The girls tinkered around on their instruments; AM on a drum pad, and Corinne ran through couple vocal exercises, as the Avenged boys blazed through their set. When it was about time to play “Unholy Confessions” Matt took the time out to talk with the crowd.

“You fuckers still having fun out there? Well, you better, because we are about to bring out a special treat for you, right fucking now. So, earlier today, a band you may have heard of played and we’re about to bring them out to play with us. And coincidentally enough, they started out as an Avenged Sevenfold cover band. Please, give a warm, A7X welcome to RADIANT ECLIPSE!”

The girls walked out onstage, and took their designated places. The only thing that was different, was that Ash wasn’t going to play bass, she would just handle the screaming duties. Without a moment’s notice, both bands tore into one of Avenged’s earlier hits. The crowd went apeshit, as both bands played the song without fault, and Ash and Matt matched each other, scream for scream. Everyone dripped with sweat, as the song came to a close. The girls high fived and hugged the boys, then waved to the crowd as they walked off of the stage. They stowed their instruments away, then spent the rest of the Avenged set, watching from the stage side with Corey Taylor and Jim Root.