Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

Viva Las Vegas Part 1

It had been about two months, since the girls of Radiant Eclipse had their lives turned upside down.

First, they had won the chance to play just the one date of the Rockstar Uproar Tour. In which, they were informed by their idols, Avenged Sevenfold, showing up at their own show the night before Uproar.

Second, from there, they had been offered the chance to play the rest of Uproar Tour when one of the bands had to pull out of the tour, due to medical issues.

And thirdly, they were offered the chance to tour with Avenged Sevenfold through the end of the year.

Those were all chances and opportunities, that the girls readily accepted. Currently, both bands were settling into suites at the Palms Hotel, Casino and Resort, readying themselves for a few days of fun, relaxation, and frivolity. They were due to shoot a new Vengeance University ad campaign, which was to feature the RE girls and Zacky V, and then play a special Halloween show, before heading back to Huntington Beach for a few days off.

"DUDE, WILL YOU STOP FUCKING MOVING?!"

Ash yelled at Zacky. When Ash wasn't playing bass or screaming for RE, she was a tattoo artist, and at the moment, she was trying to touch up the death bat tattoo on Zacky's chest, but he wouldn't stop squirming. Finally she stepped back, and put her machine down.

"Whatchu think?"

Ash asked Zacky, as they stood in front of the mirror and checked out her handiwork.

"It's perfect. Thank you miss short shit."

Zacky replied, as he pressed a kiss to Ash's cheek. She laughed as she took off the plastic gloves, and started to clean up. Zacky pressed a few bills into her hand, before he sat back on the couch and pulled Jess into his lap. Another thing that happened in the last two months, was the relationships that sprouted between the members of Avenged Sevenfold and Radiant Eclipse.

Zacky, who had recently broken up with his estranged girlfriend Gena, was with Jess, RE's rhythm guitarist, while Jimmy was with RE's lead guitarist, Mateja. Brian was with Anne, Matt with Corinne, and the shortest members of each band, Ash and Johnny, were a couple as well.

"So what are the plans for today?"
"Just sit back and relax. We have the photo shoot all day tomorrow, another day off, then the show is the day after. And then the day after that, we go back home for a couple of days."
"Sick. Got any friends who want any tattoos?"

Ash asked Matt.

"Or piercings!"

Jess piped in.

"Not off the top of my head, but we can totally find somebody."

At that moment, room service knocked on the door, and brought up their dinner. They had just flown up from South America, and were still very jet lagged, so they decided to have dinner in the suite. There was an assortment of burgers, fries, onion rings, and the like, plus a few bottles of Jack Daniel's and Patron. One by one, they all went to bed until only Jess, Ash, Mateja and Jimmy remained, each with a bottle of alcohol in their hands.

"I don't know about y'all, but I'm fucking bored! Can we please go do something?!"

Jess yelled from her perch, sprawled on top of the pool table.

"Well, we were going to play a game of pool, but your ass won't fucking move!"
"Kiss my ass Mateja!"
"Fine I will!"
"WHOA! WHOA! WHOA! If you're actually going to kiss her ass, I need to get my camera first!"

Jimmy yelled back, as he tried to get up, but instead tripped over his own feet. Ash looked up from her spot on the love seat, and busted out in a fit of giggles. It took her three tries to get the bottle of Patron she was holding onto, on top of the coffee table, so she could wipe the tears from her eyes.

"Okay, I'm done. We should go out. Maybe then we won't be so bored."
"Where should we go?"
"The casino downstairs!"
"To get a tattoo!
"A strip joint!"

All three girls stared at Jimmy, who had yet to get up from his spot on the floor.

"Of course you would suggest that, babe."

Mateja replied, stumbling over to him, and trying to help him up.

"Why don't we do all three?"
"That is the best fucking idea I've ever heard. Let's go!"

Mateja finally got Jimmy up, Ash moved from the love seat, and pulled Jess off of the pool table. They grabbed wallets, put shoes on, and went out the door. But not before Ash grabbed the basket of bread rolls and carried it out the door.

"WHAT? I'm fucking hungry!"
"Then fucking share!"

They walked past a family, with two young children, who were looking at them, horrified at their language and appearance. They all burst out in fits of giggles as they got onto the elevator. By the time they had reached the casino floor, the bread rolls were gone and the basket abandoned on the elevator floor. They followed Jimmy to the blackjack table, where Jimmy sat down, pulling Mateja onto his lap. Jess and Ash stood beside him, making him look like a pimp.

"Yeah, they're my whores."

Jimmy, loudly, announced to the other players are the table who were looking at them. Mateja smacked him in the chest, and he quickly corrected himself.

"Ladies, they are my ladies."

He smiled at all of them, before they all placed their bets, and the dealer dealt the first cards.

9.

Jimmy asked for another card. He got a 5.

14.

Another card. This time a 3.

17.

Another card.

"Jimmy are you sure?"
"Babe, I got this. Hit me."

Jimmy replied to Mateja, then looked at the dealer. The dealer turned over the four of clubs, which gave Jimmy a 21. Mateja celebrated by planting a big one on his lips, while Jess and Ash, tried in vain, to choreograph a cheer routine. It seemed like Jimmy was on a bit of a winning streak, because he soon had a pile of chips, equal to 2300$ in front of him.

"I say we call it a night! Well, from here, at least. We need to get going if we still want to get tattoos!"

Mateja, said to Jimmy as he pulled all his chips towards him. Ash and Jess both agreed, and Jimmy gathered up his chips, and they headed towards the counter to cash out. The staff at Hart and Huntington were about to close up, when they saw the motley crew heading towards them. Carey Hart, H&H's owner was there and recognized Jimmy, so he told the staff to let them in.

"Jimmy! Long time no see bud!"
"Carey my main man!"

They did the requisite bro hug, then Jimmy turned to the three girls.

"Carey, I must introduce you. This is my girl Mateja, and her bandmates, Ash and Jess. They play in Radiant Eclipse."
"I've heard of you girls. Well, my wife has, and she's been blasting your stuff non stop for the last two months."

Carey stated, as he hugged each of them.

"Really?! We fucking love your wife!"

Ash replied.

"Yeah, really. I assume you all are here to get tattoos?"
"But of course!"
"Do you know what you want?"

The four looked at each other before Jess yelled out,

"MUSTACHES! We want mustaches on our fingers!"
"FUCK YEAH!"
"Who's going first?!"
"I will!"

Ash said, putting both her hands in the air. Carey led her to the first available chair, where his artist, Tee was waiting for her.

"Hey! You're Ash Enriquez right?"
"How'd you know that?"
"Well, I listen to your band, and I met you at the Calgary Tattoo Arts Festival last year. I'm Tee, or Anthony Celestino."
"OH SHIT! I knew you looked familiar!"
"Is there something I'm missing here?"

Carey asked, as he watched the exchange between the two.

"Outside of the band, I'm a tattoo artist. We met at a convention last year, and we both play bass as well!"

While the two talked and he tattooed the mustache on her finger, the other artist in the shop, Dizzle sat down and started with Jess. Once they were all done, they had Carey snap a picture of the four of them, with their fingers held under their noses. They then took a picture of them with Carey, Dizzle, and Tee, then left for the first strip joint they could find. The bouncer recognized Jimmy, and let them in right away. They were led to a VIP booth, which had it's own mini stage. Jimmy had about 300$ changed into ones, and ordered a round of beers for the four of them. R Kelly's "Ignition (Remix)" started to blare throughout the club's speakers, and four dancers appeared in front of them. They all started cheering, and waving around and stuffing the dollar bills by the handfuls, into the girls' gstrings. They were all living it up, even as the girls came and gave them all lap dances, after the stage show ended. One even recognized Ash from a tattoo magazine, and expressed interest in getting a piece done. Once they were done, there was a shift change, so Jimmy, Mateja, Ash and Jess sat around downing Miller Lites, just waiting.

"What's taking so long?! I want to see some titties!"

Ash almost yelled, as she smacked the edge of the stage.

"Ow!"
"Is there something we should be telling young Jonathan, Ash?"

Jimmy asked, an amused smirk on his face.

"What's there to tell? We're at a tittie bar so I want to see some titties!"

Ash replied, as she down her beer, a bit of it dribbling down her chin.

"Hey Jimmy!"
"Yes Jessica?"
"You should get up there and dance for us!"
"ARE YOU CRAZY?!"

Mateja yelled, as she tried to grab Jimmy's wrist when he stood up. But it was to no avail, as Jimmy downed his beer then climbed onto the stage. At first the staff were watching in amusement, as Jimmy shimmied across the stage much to the girls delight. They only started getting concerned, when Jimmy took his jacket off, and threw it at Mateja. The girls had gotten ahold of the rest of Jimmy's casino winnings, and were currently shoving 100$ bills into his grip. He took his shirt off, and wrapped it around Mateja's neck, and that's when, management decided it was enough. They tried to get Jimmy down off the stage, but he ignored them and the bouncers, as did the girls. After their many attempts to get him down were deemed fruitless, they called the cops. Within minutes, four officers arrived at the club.

"Where are the offenders?"
"Over there. But we don't want to get them in trouble. We just think a night in the tank might benefit them?"
"We'll be the judges of that."

The cops went over to the booth, where Jimmy immediately froze when he saw them.

"Aww, man!"
"Come on bud, play time is over. You're coming with us. The girls too."
"But we didn't do anything!"
"It's our understanding that you encouraged his behavior! Now stop protesting and come with us!"

Ash was reluctant to get up, so the cop yanked her into a standing position and cuffed her.

"We were just going to escort you back to your hotel, but I think a night in the tank will do you good."
"But.."

Jess, Mateja and Jimmy all tried to protest on Ash's behalf, which did not impress the officers.

"But what?! You know what, I think it'd be a good thing if you all joined her. Turn around."

The officer in charge, said to the remaining three. One officer helped Jimmy back into his shirt, before slapping the cuffs on him. Once they were sure they had all their belongings, and their bar tab was paid off, Ash, Mateja, Jess and Jimmy were led out to the drunk tank.

"Dude, we are so dead once Larry finds out."

Mateja said, once the tank started moving.

"Fuuucccckkk! I never thought about that! Shit!"

Jimmy replied, as he leaned back and banged his head against the wall.

"Well he won't have to find out just yet. He's not coming to town until show day anyway."
"But he's gonna find out either way. Fuck, who are we gonna call to come get us?"

Jess asked, looking at Mateja and Jimmy.

"What about Matt? He seems like the responsible one."

Ash asked. She was stretched out along one side of the tank, as they were its only occupants.

"Yeah! Let's call Matt!"

After a few minutes, and a couple speed bumps, one of which caused Ash to fall to the floor, the drunk tank finally came to a stop. They were escorted off the truck and inside where they were checked in, and then sat down on the most uncomfortable plastic seats.

"Is there anyone we can call to pick you four up?"

An officer stood in front of Ash, and asked.

"Matthew Sanders. His number is in my phone that you guys confiscated."

Ash leaned her head against Jess' shoulder, and started to nod off.  As they waited for Matt to be called to come and pick them up, they were released from their cuffs, and given sandwiches and a small carton of milk to drink. Not long after, Ash was curled up in the seat sleeping, her head on Jess' lap. Meanwhile  Jess had her feet propped up on the chair in front of her, and Jimmy was nodding off, his head resting on top of Mateja's.

About two hours after they got there, the cop that asked them if they could call anyone to pick them up, finally got Matt's number from Ash's phone. She dialed and the phone rang about five times, before Matt finally picked up.

"Hullo?"
"Hello. Sorry for calling so early, but may I please speak to Matthew Sanders?"
"This is he."
"Hi Matt, this is Lt. Frost with the Las Vegas PD. Do you know Ashley Enriquez, Jessica Ward, Mateja Terrell, and James Sullivan?"

Matt groaned before he answered.

"Yes I do. Jimmy is the drummer in my band, and the girls are in the band we are touring with. Do I want to know what they did?"
"Got picked up for public intoxication."
"How much trouble are they in?"
"They just got citations, so there will be no need for court dates or any of that. We would just feel comfortable, if we released them into the custody of someone responsible. They all said you were the one that we should call."
"Well, thank you for calling me. I will be there as soon as I can."
"Alrighty then. See you soon."
"Yeah."

Matt swore under his breath, as he did his best not to wake Corinne, when he got out of bed. He dressed, and went to grab the keys for the rental keys from Dan the body. Matt went into Dan and Natalie's room and started to poke Dan in the shoulder.

"Yo, what the fuck Matt?! It's like not even 5 am!"
"I need the keys to the rental."
"They're right there!"

Dan snapped at him, pointing his thumb at a ring of keys on the nightstand. Matt grabbed the keys and let Dan get back to sleep. On his way out, he couldn't help but be amazed at the mess they left in the main living area. Matt made a mental note to force them to clean it up when they got back. Matt got into the car, and turned on the local news, and searched for the police station on the car's GPS. He made the short ten minute drive, and pulled into the first parking spot he saw. Going inside, Matt walked up to the counter and spoke to the first available officer.

"Hi, I'm looking for Lt. Frost."
"That's me. How can I help you sir?"
" "Oh hi, I'm Matt Sanders, we spoke on the phone not too long ago."
"Oh yes, Mr. Sanders!"
"Please, call me Matt."
"Alright, Matt, you're here for Miss Enriquez, Miss Ward, Miss Terrell and Mr Sullivan?"
"Yes I am."
"Alright, if you could just sign these release papers, we will go get them.:

She showed Matt where to sign, then grabbed another officer to go and get them.

"Okay you four, it's time to get up."
"But so sleepy."

Jess mumbled in response.

"Someone is here to pick you up, so unless you'd rather stay here..."

She didn't have to finish her sentence, as the four of them jumped right up. They followed the officers to the front, and once they were in Matt's view, they all hung their heads in shame. Matt was not too pleased, and it was pretty evident with the look on his face. They collected their belongings, from the counter, and quietly followed Matt out to the car.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING STUPID?! YOU'RE LUCKY YOU ONLY GOT CITED! ESPECIALLY YOU THREE!"

Matt yelled, turning and looking at Jess, Ash, and Mateja, who sat in the back.

'YOU GIRLS AREN'T FROM THIS COUNTRY. WHO KNOWS WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED!"

Matt turned his attention to Jimmy, and then Ash, as they were the oldest members of each band.

"YOU TWO ARE THE OLDEST, THEREFORE, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST RESPONSIBLE. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SETTING GOOD EXAMPLES. What the fuck happened anyway?"

They all looked at each other, before Mateja launched into the story.

"Well, it started when we stayed up drinking after you all went to sleep ..."

Mateja informed Matt of their night's activities, starting with their declarations of being bored, and right up to Ash falling to the floor after the tank went over a speed bump. They had skipped over the part where Jimmy had started to strip for them.

"So Ash, is there something we should be telling Johnny?"

Matt laughed, as Mateja told him of Ash yelling that she wanted to see titties at the strip joint.

"I hate you."

Ash huffed, as they got out of the car.

"No you don't, you love us."
"Pfffttt."

Ash replied to Mateja, as they all got into the first available elevator.

"So what exact did you guys do, for the club to call the cops on you?"

Mateja, Jimmy, Jess and Ash looked at each other, and then anywhere but Matt's gaze. Realizing he wasn't going to get an answer out of them, Matt hit the emergency stop button on the elevator, which caused everyone to stumble.

"We're not leaving until somebody tells me what happened."
"Well you see, it started just after the dancer change. We were bored, Ash made the tittie comment, then Jess made the suggestion that Jimmy get up and dance for us."

Matt just shook his head, and tried to fight the smile that was growing on his face.

"So then Jimmy got up and started stripping for us. And we took his money from the casino and started throwing it at him. Mateja had just leaned forward, and shoved a 100$ bill down his pants, and he put his shirt around her neck, and that's when they called the cops."

By that time, Matt had restarted the elevator, and walked out roaring with laughter. They walked into the suite where everyone was just standing around, looking at their mess in awe. Amber went to start picking things up when Matt stopped her.

"Don't touch anything."
"But the photo crew are going to be here in an hour and a half."
"I know. But it's their mess, they made it, so they're gonna clean it up."

Matt said, gesturing to Ash, Mateja, Jess and Jimmy.

"Where you guys coming from anyway? And why are they still in the same clothes they were wearing last night?"

Brian asked, as he draped his arm around Anne's shoulder.

"They were picked up for public intoxication."
"WHAT?!"
"Thankfully, they were only cited, so there will be no court or jail time. But yeah, they were picked up."
"And to be honest, had Jess not suggest Jimmy strip for us, that probably wouldn't have happened."

Ash stated, as she picked up a garbage bag and started picking things up.

"Had Jess not suggest Jimmy WHAT?!"
"Long story short, we stayed up drinking last night and got bored. So we went to the casino where Jimmy won some money, then we went to get tattoos."

Jess replied, as they held their fingers up to their noses.

"From there we went to a strip joint, and got bored during the dancer change. So I suggested Jimmy dance for us, and that's when they called the cops on us."

Laughter echoed around the room, and numerous voices agreed that, that was definitely a Jimmy thing to do. While the four cleaned, everyone else took a tally of what each wanted for breakfast, and called down to room service for food.  While Mateja, Jimmy, Jess and Ash continued cleaning, Jimmy decided it was time to pick on someone, and for once it wasn't Johnny. He made Ash the new object of his torment; at least temporarily.

"So Ash, what was that you said in the club? Something about wanting to see titties?"

Ash pretended she hadn't heard him, and continued dabbing club soda on the stain on the carpet.

"Wait? What? You wanted to see titties?"
"Is there something we should know?"
"WE WERE IN A STRIP JOINT! WHAT'S WRONG WITH WANTING TO SEE TITS IN A STRIP JOINT?! IS THAT NOT WHAT YOU GO THERE TO SEE?!"

Ash huffed, and went back to scrubbing the stain in the carpet. Mateja helped Jimmy turn the couch back over, while Jess threw the rest of the bottles into the bag. Just as they finished cleaning, breakfast arrived, so they dug in before hair and make up arrived. The girls were still munching on toast and drinking coffee, as they all sat down in the chairs.

"Do we even know what we're wearing?"

Mateja asked Jess, as her hairstylist pulled her hair back into a high ponytail.

"I think Zack said something about shorts, tees, and tank tops."
"I heard my name."

Zack said, as he walked into the room with a pile of clothes in his arms.

"We were just talking about what clothes we were going to be wearing."
"Speaking of clothes, I got your stuff right here."

He replied, dropping clothes onto each girls lap. Mateja and Jess each got tank tops and shorts, while Ash, Corinne and Anne got tshirts and shorts. They also all got flip flops, sunglasses, and the new gold VBlade and 6661 necklaces. Zack continued talking to the girls, as they discarded their breakfasts, so their makeup could be done.

"We have a couple shots planned for you girls. One is we'd like to have you girls in the new gear, behind your instruments, which is being set up on the balcony as we speak. We'll have a few group shots, then individual ones of you with your instruments. Which all of course have been jazzed up VU style. Then we'll have a few inside the suite, of probably, you girls lounging around, maybe have a pillow fight. And lastly, a shot or two of you girls with me, Icky, and Majesty. My brother should be here pretty soon with the dogs. What do you girls think?"

"I think it sounds great. How are we fitting Icky and Maj into this?"

"Well here's the idea .."

Zacky replied to Mateja, and launched into a description of the shot he had in mind. They were bringing in a throne chair, that was decked out in specially manufactured Vengeance University fabric. Zacky would be sitting in it, with Mateja sitting on one knee and Jess on the other. Corinne and Anne Marie would be standing on either side of the chair, each holding onto one of the dogs. Finally, Ash would be standing on a stool behind the chair, and leaning over the top of it.

"So basically, you're going to act like a pimp?"

Ash asked, as she puckered her lips and checked out her lipstick. Zacky just laughed and nodded in response. Finally done with their hair and makeup, the girls kicked Zacky out of the room, so they could get changed. They walked out of the room, to wolf whistles and cat calls, as the boys admired their tiny outfits. The girls walked out to the balcony, and were floored when they saw what was there.

Their instruments, weren't just jazzed up, like Zacky said they would be. Sitting there was a whole brand new set of instruments, decked out in the gold and black Louis Vuitton inspired VU designs. All the girls squealed in excitement, and ran to check out their respective instruments. Jimmy, Zack, Matt, Brian and Johnny, all watched the girls admire the gear, then braced themselves, when the girls jumped at them to thank them. After a few minutes of saying thank you, the girls finally took their places behind their gear to begin the photo shoot.

After a few group and individual shots of the girls, including solo shots of the girls with Zacky, they moved inside. Going ahead with the pillow fight shots, they recruited Amber and Natalie to be in the shot as well.

"Damn, that's hot!" Jimmy muttered to the guys, as the girls started fighting with each other while they waited for the other two to change. The fun nearly ended when Corinne fell off the couch she was standing on.

"Babe, are you alright?!" Matt said, as he rushed over to help Corinne up. Corinne was busy reassuring Matt that she was okay, when  Amber and Natalie emerged. They were wearing VU baseball tees, booty shorts and knee highs, with their in pigtails.

"Okay, let's go back to the pillow fighting, but let's try to not get hurt here."

The photographer announced, as the hairstylists fixed the girls' hair, and their make up was touched up. After a few shots of the girls hitting each other with pillows, then play wrestling with each other, they started to set up Zacky's throne chair. Zacky's brother Matt arrived with the dogs, and they immediately jumped at Zacky, as they hadn't seen him in a few weeks.

"Oh my god, Maj got sooo BIG!"

Mateja and Jess squealed, as they scratched her behind her ears. After a little last minute fussing over from hair and makeup, Zacky settled into the chair, and Jess and Mateja got settled onto his knees. Anne picked up Icky, Corinne took ahold of Majesty, while Johnny helped Ash onto the stool behind the throne. Following direction from the photographer, they took a couple serious shots, then decided it was time for some fun. Jess leaned towards Mateja, and whispered

"are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"Are you saying, me, you and ..."

Mateja trailed off, as she nodded her head towards Zacky. It seemed like they had read each others mind. What the girls wanted to do, was get a picture, where both Jess and Mateja were kissing Zacky on the cheek.

"Are you two gonna tell me what you're plotting?"

Zacky asked Jess and Mateja.

"Nope."
"What about me?"

Asked the photographer. Jess motioned for him to come over, and then whispered their plan in his ear. He smiled and nodded in agreement, then went back to the camera. He counted down from three, then took the picture as Jess and Mateja each planted one on Zacky's cheek. When Jimmy saw that, he pretended throw a fake hissy fit which had everybody roaring with laughter. So much so that, Ash stumbled and knocked over the stool she was standing on, and nearly fell flat on her ass. Ash was nearly in tears from laughing so hard, as Johnny managed to catch her, and stand her up straight. They took a few more shots of them making faces, and just having fun, before they finally called it a morning.

After changing and washing off the make up on their faces, and the product in their hair, they all decided to take naps before their signing at the Hard Rock Cafe. Mateja was sitting down, giving Majesty a belly rub, when she stood to go to bed. The great dane looked up at her, as if to say what the fuck, why did you stop?

"Come Maj, let's cuddle."

Mateja said to the pooch, as she stood in the doorway to the room she and Jimmy shared. The dog got up, ran and jumped right into the middle of the bed, next to Jimmy. Mateja laughed at Jimmy and his reaction, as she went to lie down on the other side.

"Dammit Majesty, you're being a fucking cockblock right now!"

Jimmy pouted, as Mateja busted out laughing. She set the alarm on her phone, then wrapped arm around Maj's stomach, and closed her eyes. Within minutes all that could be heard throughout the suite, was the snoring of both the human and canine kind.