Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

Viva Las Vegas Part Two

Halloween Show

The RE/Avenged suite the next morning was a scene of chaos, as they were all running around trying to get ready for the show that night. Also during the chaos, they has masses the discovery that their Halloween costumes had not made the journey from Huntington Beach, to Las Vegas. 

"But what are we gonna do about our costumes? We had such awesome ideas!"

Corinne pouted, as she picked at her scone.

"Right now, there's no time to deal with that. We need to get ready for the luncheon with the fans."

Larry replied, as he dialed a number and started talking to whoever was on the phone. Everyone finished whatever they were eating, and started to rummage through suitcases for something to wear. Keeping it casual, everyone settled for a t-shirt and jeans, then headed down to the banquet room where they'd be dining with a few select fans and their guests. 

They entered the room, to loud cheers from the fans as they went around the room greeting everyone. They took pictures and signed autographs for everyone, before sitting down to eat. There was five tables set up, so one member from Avenged and one from RE each sat at a table with a couple of the fans and their guests. Ash and Zacky were sitting and talking with the fans at their table, when the subject of costumes came up.

"Are you guys going to dress up for the show tonight?"

A fan, named Cara, asked them.

"We were going to. But when we woke up this morning, we discovered that our costumes didn't make the trip here from Huntington Beach to here."

"My mom and dad own a costume shop!! You could probably get something there if you wanted!"

"Could we really?!"

"Yeah! Lemme ask my mom. Hey mom!"

Cara called out, as she ran over to where her mom was sitting with the other parents. While she talked with her mom, Ash and Zacky told everyone about Cara's suggestion. 

"She said if you're able to, we can head over when we are done here!"

"That sounds great! Thank you Cara's mom!"

They all called out as they went back to eating. After eating, playing a few games, and taking more pictures, they all piled into a rented can, and followed Cara and her mom to the costume shop. Seeing as they had already gathered a crowd before they had all gotten out of the van, Cara's parents closed the shop temporarily, so they could shop in peace.

Some of them lucked out, as they found the costumes they had originally picked out. Mateja and Jimmy were going as Victor and Emily from Corpse Bride, Zacky and Jess as a zombiefied Mickey and Minnie, and Johnny and Ash were going as Frankenstein and Bride of Frankenstein. Brian and Anne ended up as Hugh Hefner and a Playboy bunny, while Corinne and Matt were Marc Antony and Cleopatra. The trip took a little longer than expected, so they had to rush out of the shop to get to the venue for sound check. 

The girls got the costumes hung up and ironed, while the guys did their sound check. And while the girls were doing their thing, Natalie got started on doing the make up on Jimmy, Zacky and Johnny. While she put the finishing touches on Zacky's zombiefied Mickey face, the girls were working out their cover of "This Is Halloween" from the soundtrack of The Nightmare Before Christmas. Once they were satisfied, they put everything down and headed backstage to get changed into their costumes, and for Mateja, Jess and Ash to get their make up done. 

"Mrowr!"

Johnny muttered, as he spotted Ash in her sexified Bride of Frankenstein that she picked up in the adult section  of Cara's parents' store, where Jess also got her Minnie costume. 

"Hey! WATCH THE MAKE UP!"

Natalie yelled at them, as she spotted Johnny leaning in for a kiss. Ash laughed at his reaction, as he groaned and hugged her to him instead. After a few quick interviews, it was nearly show time and the girls headed towards the stage. They gathered in their customary pre-show huddle, then each took a hold of their respective instruments. Once the lights went down, and their special Halloween walk on track, the score from TNBC started playing, the girls finally took the stage. Halfway through their set, Mateja and Jess stopped to take off the shoes they had worn with their costumes. 

"Geez, could you guys take any longer?"

Ash teased from her spot on the stage, as she downed another beer. The girls just flipped her off as they walked back onstage. They continued on with their set, before walking offstage for a breather, then coming back for their special encore, of "This Is Halloween" from the Tim Burton classic, The Nightmare Before Christmas. At the last minute, they had even managed to talk Matt and Jimmy into coming onstage and singing with them. 

Matt, Jimmy and Corinne started off the song, venue completely dark, with only faint spotlights on them.

"Boys and girls of every age
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?

Come with us and you will see
This, our town of Halloween

This is Halloween, this is Halloween
Pumpkins scream in the dead of night"

By the time the song was over, the girls were sweaty messes but that was something they were quite used to. They kissed their men as they headed back to the dressing room to dry off, and fix their make up. 

"Oi! Gnome! Detach your lips from your woman for an hour eh?!"

Brian yelled at Johnny, whose lips were attached to Ash's neck. They were trying to head to the stage for their set, but we're impeded by Johnny's lack of effort into following suit. Ash drunkenly giggled, as she pushed Johnny off of her, and towards the door. The girls started to sing "This Is Halloween" again, the whole way down the hallway back to the stage. They joined the boys in their pre show huddle, then took spots on side stage to watch the set. Halfway through, Mateja migrated from the side of the stage to behind Jimmy's drum kit. 

"EWWWW JIMMY!!!"

Mateja yelled, as he took his sweaty shirt off and then threw it; the shirt hitting Mateja full on in the face. Once the set was over, they all threw out candy to the audience, then headed back to their hotel suite for a private party with the other bands that were in town that weekend: New Medicine and Hollywood Undead. Ash, Jess, and Johnny were doing shots with JDog and Danny from Hollywood Undead and their significant others, while everyone else had various games of pool and poker going. They had decided to do body shots with the tequila they had left, so Ash reached for the salt shaker, knocking it over in the process. She then smirked, before grabbing JDog's girlfriend, Vanessa, licking a spot on her collarbone, then sprinkling a bit of salt on that spot. 

"Oh fuck!"

The boys all muttered, as Vanessa grabbed the slice of lime and held it between her teeth while Ash tried to open the bottle. Once successful, Ash giggled, and then licked up the salt, took a swig of the alcohol then grabbed at the lime wedge with her teeth. Both girls giggled again, before wrapping their arms around their respective boyfriends. Ash nuzzled Johnny's neck before he placed his shot glass down and dragged Ash off to their room. 

"OOH GNOMEY IS GONNA GET HIMSELF SOME!!"

Jess yelled as the door was slammed shut. Those who were taking shots,  abandoned the tequila and set up a game of dice out on the balcony. The various illegal gambling activities, went on until around 4:30 am when everyone finally declared they were too tired to even take off their make up. Everyone staggered to their rooms, and soon it was so quiet in the suite, that you could hear a pin drop.

The next morning, Johnny and Ash were the first ones to wake. 

"Good morning."

Johnny murmured sleepily, as Ash stretched and snuggled in closer. 

"Morning. What's for breakfast?"
"I don't even know if I can look at food right now."

Johnny groaned, eyes still closed. They just laid there, in the silence, snuggling and not moving, before they heard Larry's voice all throughout the suite. Slowly but surely, everyone trudged out from their rooms, looking worse for wear.

"I see you all had fun last night. First off, I just want to remind you we leave for Europe in a week. Second, I want to congratulate you all on a show well done last night. It was a complete success, as it always is. Now, I have a few things to take care of, so I'm going to leave you here. Please remember that you all need to leave with the bus the day after tomorrow. Don't be late! I'll see you all in a week."

They all bid Larry goodbye, then remained stationary for a few minutes, before Brian suggested they call room service for breakfast. 

"Can I order scrambled eggs with a side of Tylenol?"

Corinne whined, from under the hood of Matt's sweater, which she had hidden herself under. Ash and Jimmy took charge of placing everyone's order, what's that's when they finally realized that they were missing a member of their crew. Jimmy turned to Matt Berry and asked,

"Where the fuck is Jason? Where the fuck is your brother?"

Before Matt could answer, his brother came stumbling in the doors of the suite. 

"Where the fuck have you been?!"
"Um, boning this hot chick. E .. Something. Definitely an E name."

Matt just rolled his eyes, and then threw the room service menu at his brother. 

"What are we going to do now?"

"Just stay here and veg until the room stops spinning."

Zacky groaned. 

The crew spent the rest of the day vegged out in their suite until they decided they were well enough to hit the casino floors. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Edited this chap a bit as I realized I made a few continuity boo boos XD carry on :) and comment away.