Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

So Much For Just Friends.

"It looks a tornado tore through here."

Jess said to Ash, and they surveyed the piles of clothes strewn about the guest room Ash called home. The two girls were in the middle of their usual last minute, tour packing frenzy. Another hour went by, and they still hadn't packed anything, but did manage to get everything they wanted to take sorted and folded into neat piles.

"Want to take a break? I need to get out of the house and do something, before I go stir crazy."

Jess asked Ash, as she leaned her head against the diminutive bassist's shoulder.

Ash got up, walked over to the desk, and rifled through a pile of papers. She finally pulled out the piece she was looking for, brought it over to Jess and shoved it into her hands. Ash also began motioning from the picture, which she had torn out of a short hairstyles magazine, to her own head. She was still on complete vocal rest, and was growing increasingly frustrated with it.

"You really want to do this?"

Jess asked. Ash nodded, then grabbed a marker and wrote on her palm, "the colour too." The girl in the picture, had her hair dyed a silvery-purple colour. Jess jumped up, saying something about wanting a trim, and began searching for her purse, amongst the clothes on the bed. Once they were both ready, Ash waited outside while Jess left Zacky a note and called a cab. While in the cab, Corinne texted them lyrics she had written, wanting an opinion on them. The two immediately started adding lyrics of their own, and mentally composing a beat.

Once the cab pulled up to the salon, and Jess waited while Ash paid, Jess saw something that made her do a double take. She spotted Johnny at a café across the street, in the company of his ex girlfriend Lacey. Unsure if Ash knew about anything, she hurriedly ushered Ash into the salon, and into a seat in the waiting area.

"You okay?"

Ash text asked Jess, as she cast a suspicious look at the guitarist.

"Yeah, great. Swimmingly great."

Ash looked at Jess, eyebrow raised, before she slowly turned her attention back to her twitter mentions. She replied to a few fans, before they were both called into the stylists' chairs. Ash found herself nearly dozing off, as Jess answered all the stylist's questions for her. She busied herself by playing Angry Birds, as she waited first for the bleach to set, and then the colour. Since Jess was finished first, she left to get them something to eat and to try and spy on Johnny. But once she got out of the salon, Johnny and Lacey were nowhere to be seen. She grabbed a few fruit and cheese plates and Peppermint Mochas from Starbucks and headed back to the salon.

"OMG Ash I love it already!"

Jess squealed, as she walked back in just after the stylist started to take the foils off of her hair. As the stylist started to cut Ash's hair, the rain started to come down hard. Jess texted Zacky to ask if he could pick them up, and briefly forgot about Johnny and Lacey, when Zacky said Johnny would. Another half an hour later, and the stylist declared Ash to be done. She got up to closely inspect her new do, and smiled widely with approval. Ash hugged the stylist, and tipped her, then went to pay the bill. Just as she put her wallet away, she and Jess turned to come face to face with Johnny and Lacey who had come to pick them up.

"Hey! Zack said you two needed a pickup, and I was in the neighbourhood. Girls, this is Lacey. Lace, this is Jess and Ash, guitarist/vocalist, and bassist/screamer for Radiant Eclipse."

"I love your hair! Did you just get it done?"

Lacey asked Ash, as she moved to closely inspect Ash's hair. Ash nodded, as the girls followed Johnny out to his car, all huddled under one umbrella.

"This isn't awkward at all."

Ash texted Jess, the second she was buckled in.

"I mean I know I fucked up, but still ..."

Jess looked over at Ash, and mouthed I'm sorry before she texted Zack.

Meanwhile, at Vengeance Manor, they had just turned on the Nightmare on Elm Street marathon, when Zack got the text.

"Oh shit; that can't be very comfortable."

"What's wrong?"

Matt asked, as he pulled Corinne into his lap.

"I sent the gnome to go pick up Jess and Ash from the salon, because he was in the area, and apparently Lacey is with him."

Everybody's jaw dropped, at the mention of the girls name.

"Who's she?"

Mateja asked.

"Johnny's ex girlfriend."

"Damn. Ash can't be too happy right now."

Anne said, as she took out her phone and started to text the bassist. Ash looked at the text, but didn't bother to respond and resumed staring out of the window, while Jess made awkward small tall with Lacey. She bolted out of the car, once it stopped in Zacky's driveway before Johnny could even kill the engine.

"Hey Ash!"

Zacky greeted her from his spot on the couch. She ignored him, and went straight to her room, slamming the door in the process.

"Hey you."

Jess cooed, as she wrapped her arms around Zack's neck.

"How awkward was the drive?"

"Oi. Very, very awkward. Let's just leave it that."

Jess heard the door open and close, so she scrambled to think of anything to change the subject.

"Hey guys! Long time no see!"

Lacey chirped, as she greeted Zacky, Matt, Brian and Jimmy.

"Hey Lace! You've already met Jess and Ash. This is Anne, Corinne and Mateja."

"Where'd Ash disappear to?"

"Probably to finish packing for tour. Speaking of which, I'm going to join her and finish my packing too."

Jess excused herself, and hurried off to Ash's room. She let herself in, and found Ash on the floor by the desk, as she scratched behind Majesty's ears.

"You okay?"

Ash shrugged, and opened her mouth to speak, before she remembered that she couldn't.

"Why don't we finish packing, and then go for a swim?"

Ash signed and nodded, before she got up; much to Majesty's dismay. Once they were satisfied that they had packed everything they needed, they changed into their bikinis and then headed outside.

"Anyone's welcome to join us!"

Jess said, as everyone in the living room watched them as they walked past. Ash threw her phone and towel down on a chair and dove into the deep end. Jess joined her in swimming laps, and they were soon joined by Mateja, Jimmy and Brian. While the four engaged in a friendly game of chicken, Ash laid on a floating lounger, working on the lyrics for new song with Corinne and Anne. As they tossed ideas back and forth between them, and with Zacky and Brian, Johnny joined them outside having come back from dropping off Lacey. He walked over to where Ash was on the lounger.

"Can we talk?"

Ash shrugged, then handed the lyric sheets back to Corinne. She slipped off the lounger, into the water, and purposely flicked water at Johnny as she swam into the shallow end. She walked out, grabbed her towel and phone then walked over to Johnny. He led her back into the living room, and left the sliding door opened a crack. Meanwhile, Jess, Mateja, Jimmy and Brian started another round of chicken, but decided to make a friendly wager.

"I got this. Winning teams gets to dress the loser for a day. And no matter how ridiculous they look, the loser cannot take anything off unless the winner says so. Oh and the winner gets five slaps."

Mateja added, the smirk growing on her face.

"Five slaps?"

Brian asked.

"Yeah, five slaps. Like if we teamed up and won, you'd get to hit Jimmy five times and I could hit Jess five times. But, they'd never know when the slaps were coming."

"I like. You're on my team called it!"

Brian yelled, as he threw an arm around Mateja's shoulder.

"HEY! GET YOUR OWN GIRLFRIEND!"

Jimmy tried to protest.

"I do have my own, she's just not in this game. Babe! You're down with me teaming with Mateja right?"

"Sure! Just no funny business!"

Anne called out, eliciting a laugh from everyone. They put down the lyric sheets, and watched as Mateja climbed onto Brian's shoulders, and Jimmy helped Jess onto his. While they fought, Ash and Johnny fought inside. Or Ash silently fumed, while Johnny tried to justify his bringing Lacey around.

"I don't see why you're upset! It's not like I did it first. It's not any different from what you did. You started it."

Johnny said, as Ash started to pace in front of the dining room table.

"Look, I know what I did. I regretted what I did, I even apologized. But not once, did I EVER bring him around you guys, or even mention him in front of you. Save for telling you about what happened. So how the fuck can you say it's not any different from what I did?!"

Ash texted him, then sat down and waited for him to read and react. She stood up straight and crossed her arms, when she saw Johnny's not so happy reaction.

"It's just different alright! Besides it's not like I got drunk and slept with her. I was having a hard time and she helped me through it. It's totally different from what you did!"

Ash scoffed and turned to walk away, before Johnny grabbed her arm and stopped her.

"If anything, what I did was totally justified. It was payback. Payback for ..."

Before Johnny could continue, Ash had reared her hand back and slapped him. Matt had seen the whole thing and immediately got up and started to head inside.

"Where you off to in such a hurry?"

Zack asked.

"Ash just bitch slapped Johnny. I'm off to stop world war three."

Zack jumped up, and followed Matt inside, so they could stop anything else from happening. While Jess and Jimmy were momentarily distracted by the commotion inside, Brian and Mateja took the chance to push them down and into the water. The celebration was short lived as they spied Matt having to physically pick up Ash and carry her off to the guest room. Zack forced Johnny out of the house, saying he'd see him at the airport in the morning. Everyone headed inside, with Brian and Mateja plotting what they would do to Jimmy and Jess. Once everyone was changed and dried off, they settled into the living room for a night cap, before calling it a night.

"Are you sure you want to be that close to her? You don't know what she's going to do to you, it could be brutal!"

Zacky joked, as Jimmy threw his arm around Mateja.

"Naw man, I'm not worried. I'm sure whatever she picks out for me will be perfect. Just like her."

"Um, gag."

Brian replied, as Anne smacked his shoulder.

"The only kind of perfect it will be, is perfectly hideous."

Brian added, as he downed the rest of his drink.

"Now it's late, and we all need to get up early. We should call it a night. Except for Mateja, I need to talk clothing with her before we crash. You two could always stay there if you want ..."

Brian said to Matt and Corinne, who were on the couch, attached at the lips. Zack picked up the throw blanket, and threw it over the couple as everyone retreated to a guest room for the night. After a brief conversation, filled with many snorts and giggles, Brian and Mateja decided on the punishment they were going to inflict on Jess and Jimmy the next day, then tried to fit in whatever sleep they could before the next morning.

It was about 2:45 the next morning, when the first alarm clocks started to go off. Surprisingly, Ash was the first one out of bed. She trudged into the kitchen, followed by Majesty and Icky who had weaseled their way onto her bed. After letting them out, Ash put on the kettle and brewed some coffee, while starting the preparation for a quick breakfast for the group before leaving. Before long, she was joined by Zacky who helped her prepare the bacon, sausage and ham, while she worked on the eggs, pancakes and fruit.

"So much for a quick breakfast eh?"

Zack laughed, as they surveyed the feast in front of them. One by one, the members of Radiant Eclipse and Avenged Sevenfold, minus Johnny filed into the kitchen and began filling themselves up, in preparation for the ten hour flight ahead of them. As they ate, the Berry brothers, plus Dan the Body and their merch girl/tour manager Natalie, arrived to help them pack up the vans and head off.

"So how's Ash dealing with the not speaking thing?"

Natalie whispered to everyone.

"Not very well."

Jess replied, between bites of bacon.

"She's not dealing very well with that, then what happened with Lacey and Johnny yesterday."

"What happened?"

Jess looked up at Ash, who had just carried her plate onto the back patio before she explained what happened the night before to Natalie, Dan the body, and the Berry brothers.

As everyone finished eating and loaded their dishes in the dishwasher, Jess and Jimmy tried to creep out and away from Mateja and Brian.

"HEY! Don't think we forgot about our little wager from last night!"

Brian yelled after them. While Natalie and Dan cleaned up in the kitchen, the Berry brothers loaded the vans, while everyone else got dressed.

"OHMYGOD!"

Anne and Corinne screamed when they saw what Brian and Mateja, had dressed Jimmy and Jess in.

Nothing on Jimmy matched. He had Bermuda shorts pulled up past his waist with suspenders, mismatched socks pulled up to his knees, a Hello Kitty tshirt and a hot pink feather boa. And to top it all off, he wore heart shaped sunglasses and flip flops. He looked to enjoy the outfit, while Jess looked absolutely miserable in her outfit.

"ARE YOU GUYS KIDDING ME?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DRESS ME UP IN THIS?!"

Jess shrieked, as she pulled at the neck of her dress. She had no idea where they had gotten the get up, but Brian and Mateja had dressed her like an Amish girl, complete with head covering. Everyone had tears in their eyes, and even Ash had to bite her tongue to keep from making any noise. The clicks and flashes were abound, as everyone had taken out their phones and cameras, and played paparazzi. Ash was the first to tweet it.

"@Jess_RE & Rev lost a wager with @Teja_RE & Gates last night. They're wearing this to the airport. http://t.co/f3UErBcf"

As the laughs died down, and they piled into the vans, everyone started to grumble about the early flight.

"Who's bright idea was it to schedule us for a 6 am flight anyway?!!"

Corinne asked, as she buckled in and snuggled into Matt's shoulder.

"Label and management. Something about it being cheaper."

Jason Berry replied, as he pulled the van out of the driveway. The ride to the airport was silent, as everyone dozed off or put on their iPods. They were unloading at the airport, when Ash chased her lyric book which had fallen out of her bag. She had just picked it up, off of the edge of the curb, when she saw Johnny's car pull up. Ash was fuming when she saw Lacey and Johnny get out together. She marched over to Anne, and grabbed her arm, frowning.

"What's wrong?"

Ash pointed behind her, and Anne couldn't believe it. She just shook her head, as she piled her things onto a car with Ash's things, and they headed inside. One by one, they all noticed Johnny and Lacey, and just headed inside and got into the checkout line. They all pushed Jimmy and Jess to the front of the pack, and snickered at the reactions of the British Airways employees as the duo walked up to the counter. Soon they were all checked in, and unable to keep a straight face as they walked through the security and customs lines. Jimmy entertained all the young children as they waited by the gate, while Jess sulked in the corner.

"What seats do you guys have?"

Ash texted everyone, as she tried to figure out who she was sitting next to. Her frown grew wider than Jess', as each of her bandmates replied saying they were sitting with their respective boyfriends. That's when it hit her. When the flights were booked, her and Johnny were still together, so they were most likely sat next to each other. Her fears were confirmed where they started to make boarding calls, section by section, and Johnny and herself were the first of their group to stand. Neither of them said anything to each other, as they handed in their boarding passes, walked down the ramp, into the plane and to their seats. Ash buckled in, and took out her battered copy of Roald Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Soon after they took off, most of the passengers were fast asleep. Ash was awoken by the feeling of someone poking her in the arm. She awoke, ready to punch Johnny when she came face to face with Jimmy.

"It's almost time to eat. Didn't want you to miss that, my little ... Hamster! I hereby dub thee my little hamster!"

Ash groaned and pinched Jimmy's leg, as the steward came down their section of the aisle with the food cart. Meanwhile, a few rows back, Johnny was sitting next to Mateja anticipating the arrival of breakfast.

"You going to talk to me or ignore me like everyone else?"

Johnny grumbled.

"We're ignoring you for a good reason."

"Why does it matter if I bring Lacey around. It's not like me and Ash are together anymore."

"I get that. But you're just all of a sudden throwing it in her face. And yeah, Ash made a mistake. But she owned up to it, she admitted it and she's paying the price."

"Yeah and the price is I'm moving on. What's the big deal?!"

"The big fucking deal is you rubbing it in her face. This is middle school bullshit Jonathan. Yeah she fucked up, but it's not like she brought Chris around and rubbed it in your face. You're being really stupid and childish about this. You want everyone to stop giving you the cold shoulder, grow some fucking balls and go talk to her about this like a fucking man. Until then, all it looks like is that you're trying way too hard to prove that you're over her."

Johnny glared at the seat back in front of him, as the steward reached their row with the food cart. Once he moved on, Mateja leaned over and whispered,

"and try as hard as you want, but we all know you're not over her."

The next few hours of the flight, were filled with the RE and A7X camps being the centers of attention. Jimmy was walking up and down the aisles, talking to anyone and everyone; still in the ridiculous getup Brian and Mateja put him in. He even managed to lead everyone, including the steward and stewardess' in a sing along of "If You're Happy And You Know It". It was made even funnier by the fact that Jimmy called out Johnny for his sour look, over the intercom. Eventually everyone calmed down, and Ash, Jimmy, Brian and Anne started a game of go fish. Matt and Corinne were in there own world, Johnny was watching The Town on his laptop, Zack was sleeping and Mateja was reading "The Shining" with Jess. It was about an hour and a half before landing time, when Brian and Mateja handed a bag each to Jimmy and Jess.

"You guys are changing now. And you're wearing whatever is in these bags until we get to the hotel. You'll be free after that."

Brian said, with a snicker.

"Free from the clothes. We still have the slaps remember??!"

Jess grabbed her bag, and bolted to the washroom, happy to be rid of the Amish garb. Little did she know, she'd dislike the next outfit even more. Jimmy actually looked a little sad to be taking off his outfit, as he had actually had fun in his outfit. As Anne moved into the seat next to Ash, they heard Jess' cries of disappointment from the tiny washroom. They were biting their lips so hard, to keep from laughing, that they drew blood. Much to everyone's delight, and her dismay, Jess trudged back to her seat in a Oompa Loompa costume. Jimmy, quite happily, emerged clad in a Chiquita Banana outfit. It was a normal banana costume, with the fruity headpiece normally worn by the Chiquita Banana girl.

"So like I was saying, once we get to the hotel, we drop our things and then go get something to eat. I need some time out and away from everything."

Anne whispered to Ash.

"I'm down. Is Brian coming?"

Ash texted back.

"No. Just you and me. Maybe we'll find some hot British boys."

Ash just looked at Anne, eyebrow raised and glanced back at Brian then back at Anne.

"We decided to have an open relationship. We realized we moved way too fast, and I don't want to have to use you as an example, but we didn't want to end up like you and Johnny."

"Understandable. Where do you want to go?"

"Whatever's closest to the hotel? I don't want to go too far."

Ash looked over at the Modern Drummer Anne flipped through, until the seatbelt light went on, and the plane started its descent.

The landing was smooth, as was the deplaning and the gathering of all their gear and luggage from luggage claim.

"DUDE! These buses are amazing!"

Mateja squealed, as they made their ways out to the double decker tour buses. The downstairs of each bus, was outfitted like a lounge, while the upstairs was like one big bedroom. Everybody claimed a spot, and they were on their way to the hotel. The girls each packed a bag with things they wanted to bring inside the hotel with them, and all made their ways downstairs just as the bus pulled up to the hotel. They all waited in the lobby for their room assignments and keys, and Ash was quite thankful when Brian announced he'd room with Johnny leaving Ash and Anne on their own.

"Ooh, we're all on different floors. Makes it easier to go out and eat, then come back in."

The girls each took a quick shower, and got dressed, bothering with only minimal make up.

"Has Teja seen those leggings???"

Anne asked, as she looked at the Star Wars themed leggings Ash wore. They had R2D2 on one leg and C3PO on the other.

Ash mouthed "not yet", as she ran her mascara wand through her lashes. After a few applications of lip gloss, and a couple of bathroom mirror shots, the girls grabbed their purses and jackets and were on their way out. They had made it about two blocks away when they found a pub that had a pretty decent crowd. The girls had just gotten seated, and placed orders for a Black Russian and Scotch/Ginger Ale mix, when a few people approached their table.

"Well looky who we got here!"

They looked up, only to be greeted by half of Asking Alexandria. Danny Worsnop, Ben Bruce and James Cassells.

"Hey!! Fancy running into you three here!"

Anne smiled. Ash, still on vocal rest, just waved, which apparently did not sit well with Ben.

"What? You too good to speak to us?"

"Hey! She has a good reason for not speaking!"

Anne said in her defense.

"Which is what?"

"Her doctor put her on vocal rest. She's not allowed to speak."

"Oi. My apologies then. Let me properly introduce ourselves. I'm Ben Bruce, this fat ginger is my singer Danny Worsnop, and that wanker just likes to follow us around."

"HEY!"

"His name is James Cassells."

Anne had to stop herself from giggling before she replied.

"Well, this is Ash Enriquez. She plays bass, and is usually the screamer. But since she's on vocal rest, those duties fall to me. I'm Anne Maccio and I play drums and scream."

"Sweet. Mine if we join you ladies?"

Asked James.

Anne looked at Ash, who scribbled, why not, on a napkin and slid over to make room in the booth. Danny sat next to Anne, and Ben to Ash, while James pulled up a chair. The waitress brought their drinks, and a couple menus for them to look over.

"So what were you ladies thinking about getting?"

Ben asked.

"Well when we found out we were coming here, we decided the first thing we had to eat was fish and chips."

"Of course! You can't come to England without having fish and chips. You're in luck, the fish and chips are amazing here!"

James replied, as he motioned to the waitress. Throughout the next hour and a half, there were many jokes thrown about, and many more drinks consumed. Between the five of them, the table was almost filled with empty glasses. Ben had long since put his arm around Ash's shoulder and was whispering dirty things into her ear. Ash responded by running her hand up his leg, under the table, stopping just shy of his crotch. Anne had just excused herself to the loo, when Danny made a comment about wanting to follow her and have his way with her in a stall.

"If you want to get in her pants, buy her rum shots."

Ash typed out on her phone, before she handed the phone to Danny. A wide smile appeared on Danny's face, as James read the message before he gave Ash her phone back.

"Doesn't she have a boyfriend?"

"Not on tour."

She showed her phone to both James and Danny.

"So is it like an open relationship?"

Danny asked, as Anne approached the table. Ash nodded which made Danny smile even wider.

"So what shots would Ben have to buy you to get in your pants?"

"Tequila."

Anne answered for her, as she stood next to Danny.

"So what do you ladies say we blow this joint? We know an amazing after hours pool hall, with cheap shots about a block away."

The girls agreed, and while Ben and Danny went to settle the bill, which they insisted on covering, James helped them into their jackets. They snuck out with James, leaving Ben and Danny to wonder where they had gone off to. They caught up with them, just as they were about to enter the pool hall.

"Hey! Wanker! Where do you think you're off to? Sneaking off with our women like that! Fucking chav!"

Ben called out to them.

"I believe pimp is the more appropriate word here."

James joked, as he had an arm around Ash and Anne each. As if on cue, they each looked up and kissed James on the cheek. They laughed at the looks on Ben and Danny's faces before they all headed inside.

"If you're a pimp, then that's a good thing because I was looking for a whore!"

Ben quipped, followed by Danny chiming in his agreement.

"Look who's talking! We are not whores! You pay us do you now?!"

Anne retorted.

"If you two aren't whores, then what are you?"

Danny asked, as James detached himself from the girls, and headed straight for a group of girls that were by the bar.

"We just like sex."

"Works for us."

Ben replied as he grabbed Ash from behind, while Danny wrapped an arm around Anne's waist.

"Do you fancy a game of pool?"

Danny asked Anne, as he grabbed two pool cues.

"Ash was more the pool player than I was."

"Hey munchkin! Fancy a game of pool?"

Ash took the cue, but also motioned that she wanted a drink as well.

"Well what are you waiting for you wanker? Get the lady a drink!"

Ben and Anne went to go get drinks, as Danny got the racked up the pool balls. Just as they were about to decide who goes first, Ben came back clutching a bottle of Brugal Dominican rum and a bottle of Patron tequila, while Anne had a plate with shot glasses, salt and like slices.

"Shot for good luck before we start?"

Danny asked, as he reached for the rum.

"Body shots!"

Ben replied, with a smirk on his face. Ash gave the thumbs up, and Ben looked like a kid in a candy store. Immediately, he made Ash hold the V of her v neck tee aside, while he licked the top of her boob, and poured the salt. Anne passed him a shot she poured, and he placed it between her breasts, while putting the lime slice in her mouth. Ash leaned against the pool table, and watched as Ben licked up the salt, grabbed the shot with his mouth and downed it, then covered her lips with his, to get the lime slice.

"Your turn."

He whispered in her ear. Ash grinned before she took the salt shaker, and pushed him back in the chair. She licked a spot on his neck and poured the salt, then balanced the shot between his belly button and crotch, and put the lime in his mouth. Slowly, she licked the salt, bent down to pick up the shot glass with no hands; downed it then climbed on top to take the lime from his mouth.

Danny whistled, as he balanced two shot glasses, one on each of Anne's breasts. He quickly downed them, then placed his lips upon hers. Ash tapped him with the cue, to get his attention and ask if they were still playing.

"Ladies first."

Ash bent over the table, and purposely wiggled her butt in front of Ben.

"Enjoying the view?"

Anne whispered.

Ben just nodded in return, as Ash made her shot and celebrated getting a ball in. She reached for a drink, and Ben poured her a glass of tequila. He offered her the salt and lime, but she waved it off, preferring to drink the tequila straight. The game continued on, and Ben kept pouring Ash more drinks, until she finally sunk the 8 ball and claimed victory over Danny.

"How about a celebratory kiss?"

Ben asked, as he pulled Ash into his lap. She downed what was left in her glass, then pressed her lips to his. His hands settled on her butt, as his tongue explored her mouth.

"You know, we could be doing something like that."

Danny murmured, as he softly kissed Anne's neck.

"You going to say anything?"

"Jai crissement envie de toi."

"What?! Is that French? Since when do you speak French? Ash can you translate for me?"

Ash pulled away from Ben, to look at Danny, with a questioning look on her face.

"Go on. Tell her what you said to me."

"Jai crissement envie de toi."

Ash smirked, before taking her phone from her bra and typing a note to Danny.

"She just told you that she fucking wants you."

Danny read the note, before replying,

"Damn baby, I fucking want you to."

"You speak French too?"

Ben asked Ash, who nodded in response.

"Say something to me. Or type it out."

Ash hesitated for a second, before she smiled and typed a question to Ben.

"Veux-tu une pipe?"

Ben read aloud, so Anne and Danny could hear.

"Just say yes Ben."

"Why?"

"Because she's asking if you want a blowjob."

He nearly choked on his drink, before he managed to compose himself.

"Well you don't have to ask me twice. Shall we go?"

Danny helped Ash up, then the guys helped the girls into their jackets. They said bye to James and the bartender, then started on the short walk to Danny's house. It turned out that his place was a two minute walk from the hotel.

"Does anyone fancy a nightcap or do you want to get straight to fucking?"

The girls said they were fine, but Ben said he'd be down for a beer. Once they got into the house, Ben and Danny helped Ash and Anne out of their shoes and jackets, then lead them into the kitchen.

"I love your place! Almost reminds me of our place in Toronto."

Anne said, as she looked into the great room. They heard a groan come from Ben, and looked over to see that Ash had her hand on his crotch. Ben chugged the rest of his beer, then dragged Ash off to the guest room he always inhabited when he came down from York.

"How about we go upstairs for some action of our own?"

Danny whispered, as he stuck his hands up Anne's shirt.

"I say, what the fuck are we waiting for?"

Danny threw his bottle in the sink, then dragged Anne upstairs, so they could have their own little fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I fail at updating. Please comment? :3