Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMBO!!!

Two weeks had passed, and Jimmy's birthday was now upon them. As it was a surprise, Mateja, Dan and Jason Berry were tasked, with occupying Jimmy until everything was set up and ready.

"I can't believe Larry found us a place willing to let us do this."

Ash giggled, as she, Jess and Matt Berry filled up sandboxes, around the perimeter of the bar. One of the first places Larry inquired about, their owners happened to be big Avenged Sevenfold and Slipknot fans, and jumped at the chance to host the shindig. They were also the only ones to say yes to having them there at all. After all the decorations were hung and sandboxes were filled up, they would set up the kiddie pools later, everyone sat back to play some pool and have a late lunch. When it came close to the time Jimmy would be showing up, everyone went and got changed. Since it was a beach/pool theme, the guys were dressed in Bermuda shorts and Hawaiian shirts, and the girls in bikinis. And while the kiddie pools were set up and filled, Ash sat with the guys in Hollywood Undead, who all wanted tattoos done, and Jess pierced the guys in New Medicine.

"HEY EVERYONE LISTEN UP. WE NEED TO GET INTO OUR PLACES. JIMMY IS ABOUT TWO MINUTES OUT."

Matt yelled, causing everyone to drop what they were doing and face the main entrance of the bar.

"Are you sure you don't want to change your shoes?"

Brian asked Anne, who had insisted on wearing her Jimmy Choo stilettos, with her bikini.

"Yes. I'm sure. What's with the sudden change of heart? I didn't hear any complaining out of you when I tried everything on at the hotel."

"I just have this feeling that something bad is going to happen, if you don't change out of those shoes."

"Aww, you are so cute. But stop worrying, everything will be just fine."

Before Brian could respond, Matt called out that Dan was parking the car, and that they would be inside any minute now. They giggled when they heard Jimmy outside, protesting that he just wanted to go back to the hotel with Mateja, when Dan and Jason opened the door, and pushed Jimmy in.

"SURPRISE!!!"

Everyone yelled, causing Jimmy to jump back in surprise, nearly knocking over Mateja, Dan and Jason. After a quick celebratory shot, the four who had just arrived went to go change, and the party got underway. The owners turned up the heater and the music, while the midget go go dancers took their places atop a few select tables. There was drinks and munchies set up all around the bar, and everyone just helped theirselves as the night went on. It wasn't long before everyone had a sufficient buzz going on, Larry included, as he had decided to just let go and take it easy for a night. A few of the couples occupied the makeshift dance floor, while Anne sat perched atop a barstool, feeding Brian from a plate of fried pickles.

"I LOVE THIS SONG. LET'S DANCE."

Anne yelled, when "Big Bad Mama" by Foxy Brown and Dru Hill started to play. She grabbed Brian's arm and tried to hop off the stool, but instead fell to the floor in pain, when the heel of her shoe snapped.

"ARE YOU OKAY?!"

Ash worried, as she appeared at Anne's side, and Brian helped her up.

"NO!"

Anne cried, as she hobbled on one foot.

"Whatever you have to say Brian, just spill it. And don't look at me like that, you obviously want to say something."

Jess added, as she picked up Anne's broken shoe and handed it to her.

"Fine then. One, I told you that something was going to happen if you wore those shoes. And two, baby please don't cry. We can go to the hospital if it really hurts that much."

"I'm not crying because of my ankle, I'm crying because of my shoes!"

"Are you fucking crazy?!"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH THESE COST?!"

Brian just hung his head and sighed, as he accepted the bag of ice from the bar owner. As the night went on, and everyone got sufficiently trashed, Anne still pouted from her seat at the bar. Currently, Ash and Mateja sat with her, as Brian played poker with Matt, Corey, Larry and George.

"AYY!! Mamacita! Why the long face?!"

Dylan slurred, as he walked up to Ash, Anne and Mateja. Anne just pouted and held up the newly refilled ice bag.

"Well, I have something that's going to help."

The girls arched their eyebrows at him, but their moods quickly changed when he produced a small baggie that held a few joints. After getting the okay from the owners, the girls followed Dylan and Jorel, aka J-Dog, into the men's room, and Dylan gave everyone a joint. They each took a swig from the bottle of JD that Mateja had been carrying, and lit up. Once they were done, they headed back into the main room for something to satisfy their munchies cravings.

"Is that something you should really be doing right now?"

Johnny asked Ash, as he heard what they had just gotten up to.

"It was just one time! And besides, I don't scream anymore, so what's the harm, in one measly little joint."

While the couple argued amongst themselves, everyone laughed until their sides hurt, as Jimmy had climbed on a pool table to dance with the go go dancers. It was nearly four am, when the party died down, as someone had actually called in a noise complaint, over the bar. Those who weren't as trashed, helped clean up what they could, with the barowners assuring them, that they could finish the rest later. The ride back to the hotel was surprisingly tame, as everyone was far too wasted to do anything. Larry, who was probably the most sober of them all, made arrangements with Hollywood Undead's touring drummer, to rehearse with the girls once they got to the next venue, as it was decided that Anne would have to sit out the last three days of the tour.

"Hey babe?"

Jimmy tiredly slurred, as he collapsed onto the bed.

"Yeah?"

Mateja answered, as she climbed in next to him.

"Thanks for all of this, tonight."

"You're welcome babe. But don't just thank me, thank everyone. Everyone had something to do with it."

"But not everyone is in bed with me right now."

Jimmy pressed wet kisses all over Mateja's face, before she finally pushed him away, and pulled the covers over the both of them. Barely five minutes later, the room went quiet, except for the snores that Jimmy let out.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's only four chapters left after this ... then the sequel.