Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

Goodbye

The girls tried to go on with business as usual, as they waited to hear any kind of news about Ash. Anne was currently sitting outside the First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre in Chicago, when she was joined by 3DG's Adam Gontier.

"You know, I get why Ash avoided Brad like the plague, but I don't get why you are."

"I have my reasons."

"Something really did happen between you and Matt …"

"That's old news Adam. Please don't bring it up again."

Before Adam could say anymore, Larry pulled Anne away for an interview with the local paper.

--- in California ---

"Are you absolutely sure there's no way we can do this without surgery?"

Ash pouted, as she sat on the hospital bed, while the doctors gave her the rundown of what they were going to do. After her checkup, the doctors recommended that Ash have surgery on her vocal chords. The surgery was the complete opposite of what she wanted, because of what the doctors warned her it could possibly mean. Having the surgery meant that not only would Ash probably never scream again, but she could possibly never sing again either.

"Yes, Miss Enriquez, we are absolutely sure, now let's continue …"

As the doctors droned on, she tuned them out, and pretended to be suddenly interested in a ball of lint on the blanket.

---

"I can't believe she didn't say anything!"

Mateja vented, as Dan informed them that Ash was having the surgery, and that she had hid the fact she was having problems since the start of the festival.

"When is she having the surgery?"

Jimmy asked.

"They should be wheeling her in as we speak."

---

Three weeks passed, as the festival was winding down, as was Johnny's patience. Ever since it came out that Ash hid the fact that she was having problems, and the fact that she was pregnant, the couple had done nothing but fight. It had gotten so bad, that since Ash was released from the hospital, she packed all of her things and tracked down her family up in San Francisco, and asked them for a temporary place to stay.

Knowing that they were about to go onstage, Ash texted the girls that she was resigning as bassist effective immediately, and that she was going to post a more in depth statement to the band's site shortly. While she composed the statement, her cousins that had driven down to Huntington Beach, loaded the moving truck.

Sometimes…

What may be the best thing for you to do

Sometimes it the hardest thing for you to do

And thats real


If you do not already know, I recently had surgery to repair damage on my vocal chords. Prior to the surgery, I was informed by my doctors, that there was a possibility I would never scream or sing again.

It was also, recently, made public, that I am too expecting a child in the early months of 2012. All things considered, baby and outcome of surgery, has led me to make what has been the hardest decision I have ever had to make.

I started this band with Anne eight years ago, as an outlet for my feelings, and to prove to everyone that I could do. I have done anything and everything, gone to the moon and back for this band, and if I could give them the world, I would. But to give them everything, I need to be giving them my everything. And I have come to the conclusion, that I can no longer do that.

If you have not figured it out yet, I am officially resigning as the bass player and vocalist for Radiant Eclipse. I want everyone to know that there is no hard feelings between the girls and I, and that I wish them all best now and in the future.

Now do not fret, just because I am leaving the band, does not mean that I am leaving music for good. I am simply stepping away to take care of myself and the new life that is growing inside of me. This will most definitely not be the last you will hear from me.

I love you all.

And for that reason

I gotta say goodbye
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the end ... Please stay tuned for the sequel, Second Heartbeat. Coming soon.