Sequel: Second Heartbeat

Radiant Eclipse

Toronto Is For Lovers

It took Ash a minute to regain her composure, before she rejoined her band mates onstage to finish the set. After all, they only had four more songs to go, six if you counted the two encore songs. They blazed through their singles, “Drunk Enough to Dance” and “Our Relapse Romance” before they launched into their cover of “Unholy Confessions.” The boys of Avenged Sevenfold stood there, and watched in awe, as the crowd went apeshit.

“Dude, you should get her to do the screaming tomorrow.” Jimmy said to Matt, referring to Ash who was the band’s resident screamer.

“I should. Remind to ask when we talk to them after the show.”

“Why don’t we get them all to play with us on that song? I’m sure we can figure it out.” They all nodded in agreement, and turned their attention back to the stage.

“Alright everybody, this is going to be our last song of the night. Again, we’d like to thank you all for coming tonight, and we hope to see you again soon. Now this song wasn’t originally ours, but we were given the go ahead by our boys in Hawthorne Heights to make it our own. We really hope you like it, this one’s called ‘Toronto Is For Lovers’.”

With that said, the girls launched into the song that began its life as “Ohio Is For Lovers”. Jimmy, Brian, Matt, Zacky and Johnny, couldn’t help but rock out from their spots by the bar, as the girls whipped the crowd into frenzy yet again. They also began to wish that had brought earplugs, as the screams of the crowd, could probably be heard a couple blocks away. They watched as the girls, waved to the crowd, slapped hands and blew kisses, before they walked off the stage. It wasn’t long before the chants of “encore!” echoed throughout the bar. And within minutes, the girls reappeared on the stage, clutching towels and water, but in the case of Ash and Jess, bottles of Molson Canadian.

They watched as Ash and Jess each, climbed on top of an amp on either side of the stage, instruments and beer in tow.

“Okay, so we lied, we actually have two more songs for you. Yes, they are both covers, but they are good ones. And the song we’re about to play now, yes it is an oldie, but it was and still is, a goodie. And I’m sorry, but if you don’t know it then you fail at life.”

With that said, the girls started to play the opening notes of the Guns N’ Roses classic “Paradise City”.