Status: One Shot & Done!

Fancy.

'Oh, You Fancy, Hun?'

Patrick Kane groaned as he watched the Blackhawk’s newest assistant team doctor. She was gorgeous, smart and funny. Normally, he had no trouble picking up girls. But there was just something about Stella, that made him a nervous wreck. He stuttered, tripped over his own feet and blurted out the wrong things when she talked to him.

He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“So, you swear up and down your not her stalker.” Duncan Keith said.

Patrick rolled his gray eyes. “I’m not her stalker.” He insisted. “I just like to admire her from afar.”

Duncan laughed. “Yeah, and that makes you, a stalker.” He smirked when he saw her coming over. “Look, Kaner. See’s coming over!”

“Shit!” Patrick muttered, hearing the soft clicks of her Jimmy Choos, the same black pair his sister, Erica had asked for her birthday. He ending up buying them for her, and they cost him a hefty $1, 500 bucks.

He looked every where but at her. He knew he probably looked like a mess, his hair was going in every direction and had on pants and a black Blackhawk shirt.

“Hey boys.” Stella greeted them with a warm smile.

“Hey, Stella!” Duncan exclaimed, pulling her into a quick hug. “How has your day been?”

Stella shrugged. “If you can call doing paper work fun then, my day has been so exciting!” She laughed, music to Patrick’s ears.

Duncan laughed and clapped his hands together. “Alright kids! I have to get going!” He pressed a kiss to Stella’s cheek, and slapped Patrick hard on his back.

“So, Patrick.” Stella said, her eyes going over his muscles. He wasn’t the most fittest person she knew, but he had a nice body. A body, she wanted to explore and love on.

“So, Stella.” Patrick mocked, taking in her black pencil skirt and tight red button up. God, she looked so nice and fancy.

“Want to have lunch with me?” She asked, shyly, looking at him from her thick eyelashes.

“Okay.” Patrick blushed.

“Let me grab my purse first.” Stella told him.

- - -

“So.” Stella placed her napkin in her lap. “Tell me about you.”

Patrick was taken back. All of the girls he went out with, wanted to talk about themselves, rather than him. “What do you want to know?”

She shrugged. “Anytime. Favorite genre of music?”

“Rap, and hip hop.” Patrick said, a smile on his face.

“Really?” Stella asked, making Patrick nod his head. “I like Lil Wayne and Eminem. How about you?”

Patrick laughed, he didn’t mean to. It’s just… he didn’t expect her to say that. He honestly expected something like, ‘classical and jazz’ to come out of her mouth.

“What’s so funny, Mr. Kane?” Stella asked.

Patrick shivered, just hearing her say his last name. “Nothing. I like the same to.”

“Recovery is dope.” She smiled, her voice serious.

Patrick laughed again, he didn’t even know that she knew about that word. “Yeah.” He agreed, thanking the waiter as he placed their food in front of them.

“So, any siblings?” He asked, shivering as she licked over her lips, wiping away Ketchup.

“Yeah.” She nodded, “Two younger brothers. They are more like bother’s than brothers.” She joked.

He smiled, “Ya. I know what you mean.”

The two continued to eat their hamburgers, sharing jokes and stupid stories until the check came. Stella grabbed the check before Patrick could.

“Stella.” Patrick said. “Let me take care of it.”

Stella shook her head, digging into her brand new Coach Purse, that cost her whole paycheck. “I got it.”

“Stella, the man is always supposed to pay.” Patrick informed her.

“No.” She smiled, “I invited, you. So, I pay. Simple as that.” She laughed, standing up. “Next time, you ask me out, and then you can pay.” She told him, before planting a kiss on his cheek. She flashed him a million dollar smile, before going to pay.

Patrick sighed, did that mean, she wanted him to ask her out? Like a date? Patrick reached his hand up, and let it rest on the place where she kissed him. One thing was for sure, he was never going to wash his face.

- - -

Patrick watched as Stella danced on the dance floor of the club, she looked good. She was wearing tight skinny jeans that showed off her ass and a tight gold tank top, and on her feet were 3 inch gold heels. She looked comfortable, yet fancy.

“Admiring her from afar, again?” Duncan asked, taking a slip of his beer. He stood next to Patrick and smirked at the star stuck expression on his face.

“Yeah,” Patrick admitted, with a blush. “She’s different.”

“Hell yeah, she’d different.” Adam Burish agreed, taking a spot next to Patrick. “In a good way!” He added, noticing Patrick’s glare.

“She didn’t let me pay for our lunch.” Patrick admitted.

“Wow, she is different.” Duncan nodded, “Most girls don’t even want to split the cost.”

“So, where did you guys have lunch at?” Adam asked, winking at some chick, who had been giving him the eye all night.

“We went to that burgh place that just opened.” Patrick said, glaring at the guy who was dancing with Stella.

Adam busted out in laughter, almost spitting out his beer. “A burger place?” He chuckled.

“Ya. What’s wrong with that?” Patrick asked, he was confused.

“You took her to a burger place?”

“Hey! She said she wanted to go there.” Patrick frowned, running his hand through his hair. “Should I have taken her somewhere else?” He asked.

“No.” Duncan said, glaring at Adam.

“I guess not.” Adam shrugged. “It’s just, I can’t believe you took a girl as fancy as Stella, to a damn burger place.”

“She’s not that fancy.” Patrick defended her.

“Hell yeah she is.” Adam laughed. “The girl always, and I mean, always has heels on her feet. I bet that’s all she owns. Her hair, nails and everything are always done. She always has the newest designer shit on. She’s fancy, bro.”

Patrick shrugged, he knew she was fancy, it didn’t really matter to him. But she wasn’t stuck up, or acted like she was above everyone. It didn’t matter to him, he liked her.

- - -

Patrick stood out side her door, not sure what he should do. It had been three months since the night at the club, and since then, they had went on countless dates. He wanted to tell her how much he liked her, but he was scared of getting rejected. She’s a fancy girl, who liked the better things in life. And, he was just a hockey player. Nothing to fancy about that. The fanciest thing he owned in his closet was his suits and he hated wearing them, because he thought he looked like a kid in them.

He took a deep breath and knocked on her door.

“I’m coming!” He heard through the door.

Stella opened the door and gave him a confused smile. “Patrick, what are you doing here?”

Patrick took in her sweat pants and black Blackhawk’s tee-shirt. She looked even beautiful, her face was free of any makeup and she wore bunny slippers on her feet.

Patrick took a deep breath before he leaned down and placed his lips gently on hers. Stella’s lips were soft and tasted good. While Patrick’s lips were soft but hard at the same time. He licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance and groaned when she denied him. Stella slipped her tongue in between his lips when he groaned, and their lips fought for dominance.

Patrick pulled away from the kiss, gasping for air. She had taken his breath away.

“Wow.” She breathed, biting down on her bottom lip.

“Wow, indeed.” Patrick agreed.

“I wished you would of done that sooner.” She admitted with a slight blush.

“What?” Patrick smirked, causing her to giggle. “You wanted me to kiss you?”

“Well, yeah.” She shrugged, wrapping her arms around his neck. “I think your really nice and sexy.”

“You make me nervous.” Patrick admitted.

She cocked her head to the side. “How come?”

“Well,” He blushed, placing his hands on her hips. “Your so fancy and gorgeous.”

Stella though her head back and laughed. “You think I’m fancy?”

“Ya.”

“Patrick.” Stella said, “I like the finer things in life. I never had much growing up, so I sometimes like to buy myself the things my dad couldn’t.” She smiled, placing her lips against his for a quick peck. “If that makes me fancy, than I guess I’m just fancy!”

Patrick smiled. “Nothing wrong with that.” He laughed, “Nice slippers.”

“Shut up!” She fake glared at him, punching him playfully in the arm. “They are my favorite pair of slippers.”

“Burrish, said that you probably didn’t even own a pair of shoes, other than heels.”

“You guys are all so tall. Your like giants to me.” She smiled. “I own lots, my feet get tired, ya know.”

Patrick laughed. “Yeah, you are short.”

“Says, the 5’10 hockey player.” She fake glared at him.

“Touché, touché.” He smiled.

“So, all this time your were probably thinking, ’oh, you fancy hun?’

“Sometimes,” He admitted. “The other day, Tazer, joked that, that song, Fancy by Drake was made for you.”

Stella gasped. “Jonathan Toews, Captain Serious, made a joke?” She laughed along with Patrick. “Song probably was made for me.” She smiled, as he tucked some of her hair behind her ear.

“Maybe.” He paused. “I’m taking you out on a date, Sunday.”

“Okay.” She smirked, liking that he was taking charge.

“Wear jeans and a shirt.” He added.

“Okay.” She yawned.

Patrick moved from out of her arms, and he placed a sweet kiss on her lips. The kiss made her weak in the knees. “Goodnight, Stella.”

“Goodnight, Patrick.” She yawned again.

She watched with a smile as he walked over to the elevators.

“Stella?” He turned around, knowing she was watching him.

“Yeah?”

“Oh, you fancy, hun?” Patrick joked, watching her smile.

Go Cinderella!” She pointed towards the open elevator doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
Done! :)
I love this!
Thoughts?