Kiss me Good Bye...

Day Of...

Abigail Rogers accidentally named which fits since her conception which is supposed to be of love was an accident. Abigail got her name when her mother was sitting in a waiting room in the city office watching entertainment tonight host talking about the shocking news of a young beautiful actress who died suddenly by a drug overdose. This TV scarlet’s name no other then Abigail Rogers.


Once a week, every other week is the day Abigail looks forward to the peak of her everyday life is this day. Today her parents grant the freedom to leave her home and walk the journey across city to grocery shop. No matter the factors that land on the day or around the day nothing can diminish this light of happiness for Abigail. Even today the world tries to block the light with a blanket of rain and nuisance wind. She walks strong, determined and joyful out her building and into the streets. The roar of car engines, the siren of the horns, the bits and pieces of strangers’ conversation, all of it is what pumps Abigail blood, it pulsates her with energy.

She walk the familiar but never the same streets, crosses through the same intersections and rounds the same corner the instinctive feeling never slides down her back that she is being watched, being followed. The rain pours down soaking her hair, soaking her clothes, but mind she doesn’t for she loves the cleansing feeling. The feeling that once she gets back things will be anew, things will be different. Abigail does not realize that different isn’t always good…

Abigail has her happiness rolling off her in waves and is wearing her heat on her sleeve. The strangers passing by can’t help but smile at Abigail for her mood is contagious, to everyone but the beast lurking behind her every step.

She rounds the corner and crosses the street entering the park for a short cut. Abigail walks under the canopy of trees listening to the orchestra of rain of leaves, birds singing, and the faint city life. It when the sound becomes obscure by the unsettling sound of glass breaking on the park trail. Flushed from embarrassment of thinking she was alone Abigail quickly turns around, and sees The Beast. Tall and broad standing high above her head, it quickly grabs her in its extensive hands. The Beast so close that it sour disgusting aroma leaks from its every pour, covering Abigail in its gross musk.

“Silence.” The Beast speaks even worse smell comes from its mouth. Terrified, Abigail remains unmoved in its grasp. A sharp snap feels her ears as her head is forced to the side. Pain erupts from the hard blow not just in her skin but from her jaw.
Shaken from the blow unable to stop her fall, Abigail eats hard concrete, skull to unbreakable ground. Too much stuff to many things, thoughts, fears, actions over ride her brain. The Beats continues to have his way with torment and torture. The scarlet red seeps it way out between her lips, her nose, and her skin. Nothing left, she thinks, nothing left to give, nothing left to take. Abigail is wrong, the most sacred and untouched is left and hidden but yet The Beast finds it and takes it for his own before he finally relinquishes Abigail from the anguish.

Cold, hurt, beaten, abused, empty Abigail walked home to the medicine cabinet and back.

The end… or … The beginning of something new …