High School Hell.

Day 2. School.

Once at school, Sue told me i should stick with her because she's in all of my classes, even spanish. So thats good. I made 3 friends.

FIRST LESSON. SPANISH
I sat down on my own. Then that girl from Social studies came in, I think her name is Sophie.
"You're in my seat, Move." She sounded quite stern so i stood up and stepped aside. She flung her bag under the table and slouched in her chair.
"Cassie can you please sit down somewhere instead of looking like a lemon." Great, my first humiliation. Everyone looked at me. I raised my hand and checked my hair, all is good. Then i noticed Cameron at the back of the room sitting next to Lucia, he looked at me and then shifted away from her. I think he saw me, or he just looked my way.
Then, Kathy came in through the door, she sat down at a table. I wandered over to her and sat next to her.
"I'm sorry i didnt talk to you much yesterday, Kathy." I whispered to her once the teacher had turned around, writing on the whiteboard.
"It's okay. First day at a new school is always bad, I should know. This is my fifth seconday school" I felt sorry for her. Five Secondary schools. I may have been to nine schools but thats all-round. Primary and Secondary. Six primary schools and three secondarys.
"So, you're from South America?"Kathy asked.
"Yes, Argentina." I replied. Kathy is a very nice person. She may be one of my very good friends.

INTERVAL.
I met Meg, Sue and Fifi by the canteen. I wanted to know where my locker was so they took me there. Who knew a school with roughly 1500 students could be so maze-like? I thought we went through the same corridor 3 times, but after all they were different ones. I may be going slightly insane.
Finally we got to my locker after going up two flights of stairs, down one and then up again, and along about 150 corridors. Igot out my English, Phyics and Math books, when i stepped back to close my locker door and i tripped over someone's foot.
"Oh, I'm so-" I turned to look whos foot i tripped over and I could hardly breathe. The boy, who was wearing Chuck Taylors and who i had almost tripped over, was Cameron. I nearly fell over again with embarassment and amazement.
"Oh, I'm sorry." I looked into his eyes and i felt pretty sure he was looking back into mine, if he wasn't im buggered.
"That's okay. Cassie." He smiled and stepped forward and opened locker C88, which was right next to mine. He knew my name!! I was in heaven. I nearly fainted. If it wasnt for my girls then i think i would have done. They pushed me forward and started me walking. Meg locked up my locker for me and ran to catch up.
"You guys totally had a moment!" Sue said to me.
"Really?" I asked, not sure whether she was bluffing or not.
"I think he likes you!" Fifi said. Then, realising she said something without being asked to, she looked away and stopped. Backed up a bit, then opened a locker.
"Fi, you just said something! Wow. What did you have for breakfast?" I asked her.
"Cornflakes." she said, then stuck her head back into her locker.
"I think that was a rhetorical question, but good on ya' for replying!" Meg said sarcastically to her. And of course, Fi had to have the last say in the arguement and went "Ha ha ha" Incredibly sarcastically. Sue and i looked at each other.

ENGLISH.
As it turns out, in English, we have a seating order and I get to sit next to Meg! So thats very good news to start with. I think i may get to like this school. The other good news is that Lucia came and sat directly behind Meg, diagonaly behind me. But as i thought about it, I have friends now, Meg, Sue and Fifi, i cant just blow them off when my plan works (if it does). Besides, he knew my name, thats a start isnt it? I leaned over to Meg to tell her all about it.
"Meg, I really like Cameron, will you help me to be a little less like me and more like you?" I asked her. I asked Megan this because a) shes the only one in the gang sitting next to me and b) shes the coolest, best with hair, makeup and general fashion.
"Saturday. Are you free on saturday?" She asked me, almost as if she hadnt heard me ask her a question.
"Saturday? Umm, i think so. Why?" I'll pick you up at the bus stop outside New World and 1.30? " She asked.
"umm okay. What are we going to do?" I know this may sound strange, but i was slightly worried about what she had in mind.
"We, Cassie, are going shopping. Do you like fashion shopping?" She whispered without looking up from her book.
"Well, of course. Where-" I didnt get time to finish what i was saying because i was interupted.
"Cassandra Hoodless, the new girl. How do you like the school so far? I Suggest if you want to have a good school life then you should pay attention in your classes." I looked up from Meg and nodded. Then finished writing the Shakespeare quote "What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other name would smell as sweet." in my book.

LUNCH - 12.00
Meg, Sue, Fifi and I walked around the school, linked arms and chatting as if we had known each other for years. in fact it was only this morning i met them. They are my best friends. We switched home numbers, cell numbers and email addresses so that we could contact each other for our shopping trip on saturday. Speaking of which, i was really excited about.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry so long!. <3

Chuck Taylors are sneakers, Converse or bball shoes. whatever you call them.