High School Hell.

Saturday 13th October

8.30
I was woken from my dreaming by an alarm ringing in my ears. I rolled over and brought my hand down ontop of my alarm clock. Still the alarm rang so i picked up my alarm clock and threw it across my room where it hit a wall and smashed.
'Oops, all well' I thought to myself. But still the alarm rang, i was so confused i had to sit up in bed and look around my room through half-asleep eyes. i noticed my cell phone on my desk and couldnt help thinking that I didnt remember putting an alarm on. I got out of bed and staggered over to my desk and picked up my cell phone and flipped the lid up. It said 'Incoming call from '07851632571' I wasn't sure whether i should answer it, i didnt know who it was. but i did, i put it to my ear.
"Hello?" I said quietly.
"You're up, Now get dressed! How long does it take you to get to the phone?!" A familiar voice said to me.
"Err, who are you?" I said. Just to make sure.
"Its Meg, I've called Sue, and I just 'gotta ring Fifi. We were going to meet at 1 by the bus stop, yes? Well, we have a change of plan, can we meet at 9.00 instead of 1?"
"er, Yeah. whatever, just let me sleep." i climbed back into bed and shut my eyes with the phone still to my ear. Meg had rung off but about ten minutes later, by which time i was asleep again, the phone rang again with a deafening tune in my ear. I managed to press the button after being woken up so loudly.
"just making sure your're up." the same voice as before came through the phone. Then i high pitched, long beep vibrated the phone that was still resting on my head.
I moaned and dragged myself out of bed and staggered over to my wardrobe and pulled off some jeans and a t-shirt at random. i pulled them on and looked in the mirror.
"hmm, not bad actually." i thought to myself. i brushed my hair and by that time it was quarter to nine. No time for breakfast. I grabbed my trainers, the $50 dollars mum had put on my desk for me and a coat. On the way past the study i picked up a piece of paper and a pen. i hurried into the kitchen and scribbled on the paper "hey mum gone to christchurch with sue, fifi and meg duno when i'll be back but i'll text you on the way home.". I chucked the piece of paper on the table, picked up a pear and ran out the front door and walked down Kingsbury Ave. When i got to the bus stop, Meg, Sue and Fifi were standing there.
"How long does it take to goet here? half a bloody hour??" Meg said.
"Sorry Meg." I said. Just as i spoke, the bus pulled up.
"One dollar please." The bus driver said. I pulled my purse out of my coat pocket and handed him a one-dollar coin.
"Thanks, and you miss." He took my coin and handed me a ticket with a hole in it. It said 'Return Ticket' I shuffled up to the back of the bus. I was suprised that there was just us 4 on the bus. The only other time i had ever been on a bus was when we got off the plane in Heathrow Airport in London and we got a bus to the hotel and that was SO full we all had to stand up.
We sat down at the back of the bus on the very back seats. Meg checked her cell phone for something, time probably and the bus pulled away.
"We are going to the Palms in Christchurch, right?" I asked Meg, checking if i was right.
"Yup, thats it!" I smiled. My favourite place. They sell fantastic ice slurpies!
I was on my way out to my favourite place with my favourite people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, my internet had a spasm and decided to delete my work. So i apologise sincerely to those people who wasted their time to look at a page that just had 8.30 written on it!!! <3