Status: I just lost all my work. I have no idea if i'll write this anymore.

Fall For You

Chapter 4

Zacky walked into Matt’s house smiling.

“Dude, what’s up with your face?” Brian said while lounging on the couch.

“I told you, he’s whipped.” Jimmy said lying on the floor. Why he liked the floor no one knew.

“What is whipped exactly?” Brian said turning on his side to see Jimmy.

“You know…” he moved his hand in a circle motion around showing what he ment.

“No…” Brian shook his head.

“His in love.” Matt said walking into the room with a beer in his hands.

“The only person who is in love is you Matt.”

“Maybe, maybe not.” Matt said looking over at Zacky.

“What you can’t honestly think Zacky is in love.” Brian said looking over to Matt.

“Not just Zacky but you, you dickhead.” Matt said taking a long drink from his beer.

“Well of course… I love Michelle.” He blushed and got up to get a beer.

“To bad its guys night huh.” Johnny said walking in from the backyard.

“Yeah, or I’d be with her.” Matt said with his shoulders slumped.

“No not just with her, but with her.” Johnny said wiggling his eyebrows. Matt just shook his head with a little bit of pink tint on his cheeks.

“Yeah you would, you’d do it like doggies.” Jimmy said howling. The rest of them cracked up laughing at how true it was.

As the night went on most of the boys got drunk but Zacky for example didn’t. All he could do was think about Lilly. He knew where she worked and where she lived. And right now all he wanted to do was go see her again. But this was boy’s night and nothing came in the way of boy’s night.

Lilly went to bed early that night, she thought of Zacky. She thought of how nice he was, like when he wanted to know what was happening with that man who took her spot in the line and how he walked home with her groceries.

She knew he had tattoos and she never really saw the point of them. When she was eighteen she wanted one but her mum made her change her mind. What happened when you got old and it got wrinkly and ugly? You could never get it off. But on Zacky, Lilly liked them. They were all colourful and it made his muscles stand out even more.

Lilly fell asleep thinking about Zacky’s tattoos. Wondering where else he had them. Lilly awoke with a smile on her face and sleep in her eyes. She stumbled into the bathroom and had a shower and picked out her clothes for the day. On her way out of the apartment she grabbed a green apple. Lilly took the stairs again and halfway down then she stumbled and tripped. Luckily no one takes the stairs so she just got right back up and started going back down them, just slower this time.

When she reached the bottom she walked out into the bright sun. She turned to go left but saw a pacing Zacky standing about a meter away. She smiled inwardly and walked over to him. She taped him on the right shoulder but went and stood on the left.

Zacky could tell she wasn’t far away. He could smell her. When he felt a tap on the back he turned around to his right but didn’t find anybody then. The he herd a giggle and turned around only to see the one and only Lilly. He gave her a smile and couldn’t help but notice she looked nice today. She had light blue jeans on and a dark blue t-shirt on. So simple but yet it looked good on her. Her light brown hair slightly moving in the wind made Zacky only like her more. She didn’t have any make-up on not that she needed it.

“Hey.” Zacky said.

“Hi.” She said and bit her lip. This seemed to happen a lot. A nervous habit Zacky had picked up on.

“How are you today?” gee that’s original Zacky.

“I’m great, you?” She bit her lip again. She had no idea that she would see him. Maybe if she knew that he was going to be here she would have dresses a bit better. She looked down at her clothes, noticing how plain they were. She was only going to class today anyway.

“I’m good, you look nice today.” Zack said noticing how she looked down upon her self as if she wished she had chosen something better to wear.

“Right.” She said with a roll of her eyes.

“So were you going somewhere?” Zacky asked wanting to know if she had some guy to meet or something, he hoped not.

“Um actually, I have class in an hour.” She said smiling sheepishly.

“Oh really, want me to walk you?” Zacky said sound relived that she wasn’t planning on going to see some guy but was actually going to collage for the morning.

“If you’d like.” Lilly said and started to blush.

“I don’t mind.” They started to walk down the road. It was a good twenty-five minute walk. Zacky was happy that she let him walk with her and was even happier that she lived close by to the collage. It made him feel at ease that she live in the middle of everything.

“So you work at the diner?”

“Yeah, I need some place to work, and it was close to home.” She nodded her head as she talked.

“I go there a lot. How come I never see you?” Zacky said, sort of making this lie up.

“Oh I don’t know. I work most Fridays, some Sundays and every Mondays morning.” She said giving a little bit of a hint to when she was actually there.

“Huh, I’ll have to tell my friends that’s when we need to go then.” She blushed when he said that.

“So how many tattoos do you have?” she asked seeing his arms covered more with tattoos going up though the t-shirt.

“I lost count after the tenth.” He said laughing. Her mouth went into a circle.

“Wow you sure do have lot.” She said her eyes wide with surprise. “But I like them.” She said and started to blush.

“Thanks.” He chuckled.

They got to the college and she though he was going to leave her at the gate. But he surprised her more when he walked in there with her. He actually walked her all the way to the seminar room, she blushed when she had to leave him there.

“So what time do you finish?” he asked her.

“Just before lunch.” She blushed again.

“Okay, cool. Wait for me here alright.” He told her, a plan forming in his mind.

“Why?” she asked confusion laced in her voice.

“I’m going to take you to lunch.” He smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on guys comments would be nice :)
I came home early from school to post this and do some other stuff..
I'm working on another one right now, so if i get a few comments i'll try and finsh real quick.
Deal or no deal?