Status: Coming October 9th, 2010!

Until the End of Time

Home.

Patrick Kane grinned as he walked into the Condo he shared with his girlfriend, of the past two years. He was tired, having just came home from a two week road trip. He locked the door before leaning against it, breathing in the sweet smell of vanilla and strawberry’s that always seemed to float around. He placed his carry on the floor, next to shoes, that he carelessly kicked off. He loved being home, and being able to relax in the plush leather couch and cuddling with his girlfriend.

Patrick grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge that was always stocked with the foods they both loved. He draped his Chicago Blackhawk’s sweat shirt over the dark cherry wood chair and smirked. Once Nicolette found it there, he knew he’d be getting it, she’d told him countless times that it didn’t belong there.

He walked up the stairs and smiled once he reached their bedroom. The walls were a dark blue, and a entertainment center, pictures and dressers surrounded the walls.

“Hey, baby.” Nicolette smiled, her laptop on her lap, saving the essay she was working on.

Patrick took in her soft brown tresses and a new soft purple silk night grown he hadn’t seen before. “Hey, baby.” He repeated.

Patrick stripped off his clothes, making Nicolette giggle, as she placed her laptop on the hardwood floors. He left his boxers on and jumped onto the bed, landing right next to a giggling Nicolette.

“You big baby.” She giggled, lifting up the soft grey comforter that Patrick hated at first but grew to love. He had wanted to get a Blackhawk’s comforter, and Nicolette told him to imagine the hours that they spend under the grey comforter, verses the hour they’d spend under the Blackhawk’s comforter.

“But you love me.” Patrick grinned, pulling Nicolette into his arms.

“Or course, I do.” Nicolette grinned, giving Patrick a sweet but short kiss.

“That’s all the lovin’ I get?” He whined, looking at her in disbelief. “I’ve been gone for two weeks, and all I get is a small kiss?” He frowned, not liking that at all.

Nicolette connected their lips, Patrick’s hands traveling to her backside, and resting on her behind. She moved so that she was straddling him, her tiny hands getting tangled into his hair.

Nicolette pulled away, and let a smirk grace her lips. “That was only the beginning of what your gonna get tonight, baby.”

Patrick smirked, bringing both hands up to her hips. “Pretty damn good, preview, than.”

Nicolette laughed, before bringing her hands onto Patrick’s bare chest. “Let’s just hope you can make it to the after party.

Patrick licked over his lips, and smiled. There was nothing better then coming home after a long road trip.

. . .

Patrick groaned, bringing his hand over to the device that was waking him up, and hitting it till it shut off. He pulled Nicolette closer to his naked body and closed his eyes, hoping to get in a few hours of sleep before he had to go over to the arena.

Nicolette moved Patrick’s arms from her waist and sighed when he placed it right back.

“Go to sleep.” He softly demanded.

“I have to pee.” She said.

Patrick removed his arm and enjoyed the view he got, as she ran into the bathroom and back into his arms. She placed her head on his chest, were baby hairs were threating to make an appearance.
It was a rare Saturday for the couple. Normally, Patrick would be heading off to the arena and Nicolette making her way to campus for class. No time for breakfast or a morning quickie. They rarely got to sleep in, and when they did, it was much appreciated.

Nicolette placed a soft kiss to his chest. “We haven’t had a Saturday like this, in forever.” She mused.

“Ya.” Patrick agreed with a smile. “Just imagine, we won’t have a morning to ourselves, once we start popping out kids.”

Patrick loved to think about Nicolette having his kids, and taking his last name. Nothing would make him happier than to come home to a house full of Kaner babies, and his wife.

“Little Kaner babies.” Nicolette grinned.

“House full of little Kaner babies.” Patrick smiled.

“How dangerous,” Nicolette giggled, rubbing his biceps. “We’ll have to safely proof our house.”

“Hey!” Patrick said, offended. “Patrick the third would be a hazard.”

She moved her head back and laughed, “The third?” She asked, Patrick nodded his head. “We won’t be naming our son the third.”

“We’ll see.” He grinned, knowing he’ll get his way. “But, first we have to get you pregnant.”

She shook her head in the negative. “School comes first, marriage and then the baby.” She reminded him.

“I know.” He dropped a kiss on her head. “Almost there, through. But for now,” He pulled her closer to him, their bare chests touching. “Let’s just cuddle and sleep.”

“Sounds pretty damn good.” She agreed with a yawn.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys are liking this! Leave me a comment, and let me know!

Check these out, please; Starting All Over, It's You I Can't Deny,and It's Amazing How You Shine In The Dark.

Let me know what your thinking of this!
Oh, and be sure to watch the game tonight! I'll be rooting for my boys!
<3.