Status: Coming October 9th, 2010!

Until the End of Time

Fight.

Nicolette frowned as she sat on one of the family room’s couches. She knew Patrick was going to be in a sour mood, the team had just lost their second game in a row.

“Patrick’s gonna be moody,” Abby, Patrick Sharp’s fiancée said, crossing her legs and leaning her head on the wall. “I hate when they lose.”

“I hate when they lose to,” Nicolette said, smoothing her Kane jersey out. “I hate seeing Patrick so sad, and knowing that their’s nothing that I can do about it,”

“Yeah,” Abby agreed, nodding her head. “The only thing we can do is just be there for them.”

Patrick walked out from the locker room, his hockey bag in one hand and his car keys in the other. “Let’s go,” He mumbled, before walking out the room.

Abby flashed Nicolette a sympathetic smile before standing up to greet her Patrick.

Nicolette grabbed her water bottle and followed Patrick out the room. The entire car ride home was silent, Patrick softly mumbling to himself. Nicolette sighed softly, as Patrick opened the door to their home, and watched as he went upstairs. After locking the door, she dropped her keys on the kitchen counter, before walking up the stairs. She kicked her shoes off, before unbuttoning her pants.

Nicolette sighed again as Patrick stripped his clothes but kept on his boxers. He grabbed the remote from the night stand and turned the t.v on after laying down on their bed. She slipped on a old grey tank top before getting in the bed, her body instantly cuddling to Patrick’s.

“Do you wanna talk about it?” She asked, laying her hand on his bare chest.

“No,” Patrick replied coldly, eyes glued to the NHL channel. “There’s nothing to talk about.”

Nicolette sighed, it would be another one of those nights. A night where Patrick would shut himself off from the world, giving Nicolette the cold shoulder in the process.

“So, are you gonna act like this?” She asked, softly biting her bottom lip.

“Act like what?” Patrick asked, rolling his grey eyes. “Because I’m not acting like anything right now.”

Nicolette shook her, “Exactly, your not acting like anything right, now. But a asshole.”

Patrick chuckled deeply, “Oh so now I’m acting like a asshole?”

Nicolette sat up, running her fingers through her hair. “Yes, you are. Any time that you guys lose badly, you always act like a asshole towards me.”

Patrick rolled his eyes again before sighing. “I do not.”

Nicolette shook her head, “Yes you do. You ignore me, and treat me like shit. That alone hurts my fucking feelings. I don’t deserve to be treated like that.”

“Do we have to do this now?” Patrick asked, running his fingers through his hair. “I’m kind of tired here, and I’m not the mood for another point less argument.”

She frowned, “So now our arguments are pointless?”

Patrick groaned, “Why do you always take shit out of context? You always do that.”

“Maybe if you weren’t such a asshole, then I wouldn’t have to,” Nicolette shot back.

“I’m not in the mood for this, Nicolette. So just drop the bullshit and go to sleep, ‘cause I don’t wanna hear your mouth. Just leave me the fuck alone.”

Hurt and disappointed flashed across her face before she stood up and grabbed a pillow. “Let me know when my Patrick comes back, okay? Let me know when the man I fell in love comes back, because clearly he’s not here.”

She tucked the pillow under her arms and sighed before walking towards the bedroom door.

“Where the fuck are you doing?” Patrick yelled, taking the covers off his body.

“Isn’t that what you wanted?” She asked, pausing her actions. “For me to leave you the fuck alone?”

Patrick opened his mouth and then closed it. Nicolette shook her head, before walking down to their guest bedroom. She locked the bedroom door and climbed into bed, wiping away a few tears. Her feelings were hurt, really hurt. She hated going asleep angry, but she knew if she went back into her and Patrick’s room, more hurtful things would be said. She hated sleeping in the guest bedroom, the bed was uncomfortable, cold and worst of all Patrick wasn’t in it.

Patrick groaned softly before walking towards the guest bedroom. “Nicolette? I’m sorry.” He said to the door. “Just please come back to bed.”

Nicolette rolled her eyes, before turning over.

“I’m sorry. Baby, I know your still awake, just please open the door, and talk to me,” He pleaded. “Just talk to me.” Patrick waited a couple minutes for her repose but he never got any. He banged his head against the door, before walking back towards the master bedroom. He hated going to sleep angry, and knowing that it was all his fault.

. . .

The next morning Patrick woke up early, and frowned as memories from last night flashed across his eyes. He was angry last night, but it gave him no excuse to act how he did. Patrick slipped on a pair sweatpants before heading towards the kitchen. He knew one way to get on Nicolette’s good side was to make her breakfast in bed. So, he went to work, making pancakes, eggs and bacon.

He plated up the food, and even sat the dinning room table, before walking towards the guest bedroom to let Nicolette know he made breakfast. He knocked on the door, “Baby, I made you breakfast. Come eat.”

When he didn’t hear anything, he shrugged before opening the door. The bed was made, and the room was empty. Nicolette had already left. After letting a few swear words leave his mouth, Patrick sighed.

Yes, it was safe to say that Patrick had really fucked up.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know you guys weren't expecting this. But I wanted to do it.
Anyways, Patrick's officially 22! Thanks to everyone that left a comment on the last chapter! You guys have no idea how much every comment means to me.

I'm on tumblr a lot. So feel free to talk to me about hockey, life, or whatever. I always follow back!

I did a one shot, if you guys wanna check that out, Do You Remember When? And, I have a Ben Eager story coming out soon!

You guys are awesome! <3.