The Killer Notebook

Four

I woke up and I was in the room were everyone was and they were still sleeping till Clair came in and woke everybody up. She had clothes on her hands and handed it out to everyone and told us to take a bath and get dress for today. Everyone was ready the boys had black pants and a white shirt and the girls had different colors dress that was bright except me. I had a black dress and my hair was tied with a white ribbon Clair came upstairs and told us to start going down and everyone went downstairs and I was the last person to leave. As we went downstairs some people were excited and some were nervous every grown-up stops talking and watch we go downstairs some already knew what they were doing and some couldn’t make up of their minds yet. I went to sit at a chair and watch everyone choose who they wanted to take and I got upset to see that Lynn was the first person to be pick and when she saw me she took out her tongue then out the door they went everybody was busy so I got up and went towards the paper and saw where she is living and wrote it down with the notebook I brought with me and I went back sitting on the chair. People stared at me and made comments some I liked and some I didn’t like.

“well who would let a child dress in black I know I would never let my child wear black or let them buy anything that had black on it” said a woman talking to her husband

I ignored her and look around staring at people and soon people were taking some of them from here and I started to get sad since I wasn’t going to get adopted. Time passes by and I wrote down their address so later in the future I am going to kill. Later there weren’t a lot of children to be adopted and already I knew I was never going to be adopted and I lost all hopes that I would. It was five o’clock and I was the last person there all by myself I was already sad and Clair came to my side and I was still mad at her for not believing me that I was beaten up by everyone.

“Sooner or later someone is going to adopted you, you just need a little patient that’s all” Clair said with a little pity

I got up and went walking upstairs and went to my bed and notice that I was alone that no one is here except me then I put my face on the pillow and began to cry since what Lynn said was true that nobody is going to adopt me. Amy came by my side and said nothing and I wanted to yell at her to go away and to leave me alone forever, but I was too depressed to say anything at all.
Two weeks have passed and nothing still, I didn’t bother to leave my room nor did I eat anything that Clair gave me she became worry about me and didn’t say anything. Later it became two months and I was still in this place not even adopted later that day I couldn’t take it anymore so I went to the bathroom turned on the water from the tub and waited till it filled up then I turned it off and I went inside the bath Amy appear in front of me with sad eyes.

“Don’t do it Amy there still time for you to get adopted just don’t kill yourself” she said as tears went down her face

“I just can’t take it, face it I am never going to be adopted I am going to die here and I might as well go ahead and kill myself since I am just a dead memories to other people here and nobody would care.” I said to her as a tear drops went down my cheek

“Don’t give up please just don’t” said Amy still crying

I ignored her and went under the water and waited till I needed air, but I didn’t let myself go up to the surface then everything started to go black and I knew this meant that soon I would go were my parents are up in heaven or somewhere better then here. Then I heard the last words that Amy said “please don’t go Amy please just don’t.” And that’s it I was complete out I couldn’t wake up and everything was still dark till I saw a hand reaching out for me and I saw her. The face of my mother telling me to go with her that father is waiting for me and we’re going to be a family again. Then all of a sudden as I was just walking with my parents somewhere happy a static came threw me and everything disappeared on me again this time I yelled no that I lost them forever again. For some reason I felt my body again and I thought to myself that I am dead and next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital and Clair was next to me crying in joy that I woke up and the nurses too.

“Amy thank god your alive cause when I went up the room since the water was leaking I saw you in the bath tub drowning and once I got you out you didn’t responded to me so I call 911 and they took you to the hospital. You were breathing them you were out so they brought the charger thing and you didn’t responded for fifteen minutes then they wanted to call it in that you were dead, but I told them to do it once more and look you woke you it must be a miracle for your revive” Clair said still crying

I didn’t have the energy to say anything so I just look at her and the nurses also the doctor and Amy appeared in front of me again and she was happy that I was still alive, but I wasn’t since it meant that I was still going back to the orphan home.
Three days pass and it was time for me to go back to the orphan home I was sad but it was better then staying at the hospital get shots every hour. Since the day I came back from the hospital everything was still lonely, but now Clair stayed next to me so I wouldn’t hurt or kill myself and she made sure I ate my food as well even if I took little bites. A week pass from the incident and still nothing and once Clair could trust me to do things by myself I decide to check the attic while I was there I notice a box I walk over to it and open it to see that there were firework and gun powder and it gave me a great idea.

“What are you planning of doing Amy.” said Amy looking at me

“Nothing in you concern” I said to her

“Well whatever it is it’s not going to work” Amy said

“So you’re just a spirit helping me out in the future” I said to her

I heard a door open from the front door so I quickly grab the box and ran fast to the other room where the fireplace was and put it next to it. Then I heard Clair calling my name I ran out the room and went towards her from behind and once she looked behind she got scared and told me to go to Sandy office. Once we were there I saw a man who was about in his twenty standing there I looked at his hand and he had a marked that seems to be made by a ring he used to wear.

“Amy I like you to meet Mr. August and he is here to adopt you isn’t that great” said Clair in a happy tone

I looked at him and he seems someone who is a happy person to be with and care about his work and family then a smile went across my face. Then I remember the box and I need to do that first then Clair told me to get me stuff and I went running so I could have time to through the box in to the fireplace. Once I went to my room I grab my bag with my stuff and grab my notebook and ran towards the gas was and turned it on so the whole place would small like gas and then the fire place I put the firework in the fireplace and with the gun powder I made a line going to the door and once I open the door and moved till I was the outside door and then I went back to the office and he had finish signing the papers.

“Well Amy were are going to have fun in your new home which your going to love about” said Mr. August

Just as we were on the front door the he took my bag and put it in his car trunk and open the door I turned and turned the match just as it went on I drop it onto the gun powder and then it started to move forwards where the fireplace was and I ran into the car fast and he droved off. As we were driving the place seem to get smaller and smaller. Clair smelled gas and went towards it and once she opens the door she saw the fire go towards and everything exploded. I was still in the car and I saw it go up in flame and the building crumbling go thing Mr. August did not saw nor heard to the noise it made. I turned and sat properly and Amy was sitting next to me and she had a happy face as well as me and then I got tired and fell asleep. Once the car stop I woke up and we were in front of a huge sky blue mansion I was in shock then he continue driving since we had to get threw the gate first and then we were in front of the door and we got out.

“So Amy what do you think of your new home” said Mr. August

“Well Mr. August I think it’s lovely” I said to him
“Please Amy call me dad and I’ll call you daughter ok” he said with a smile

“Ok dad” I said

We began to go up towards the steps and then he took out the keys and open the door when the door open and we stepped inside everything was huge as well the entrance was pearl white leading a stair in front of us going up then it split two side one on the right and one in the right and behind the stair on the right from the entrance was the kitchen. A young maiden came up to me she was nice since she told me if she can take my bag and put it up to my room.

“Amy why don’t you go with Cristina to show you new room” said the father

“Ok” I said to him

We began to walk up the stairs and made a right when we were on the second floor both sides had a big hallway and at least eleven rooms two bathroom one upstairs and the other downstairs, one kitchen, one attic, one basement, four rooms, one dinning room one study hall filled with a lot of different kind of books. When we got to my room it was a master bedroom with a king size bed also it had two closets, a bathroom with a shower and bathtub. The color was great since it was dark purple wall; the bed had black silk cover and pillows. The floor was black wood; I have a black with white skull and red roses on the dell laptop latitude with a computer desk. I was happy then dad was at the door and I turned and ran up toward him and gave him a hug and he is also happy for me. Later it was time for dinner and we went to the dinning room and sat down and then five maiden came to serve us our food and drink. The food was different them what I ate at the orphan home, but it was delicious then we had desert and it was a chocolate ice cream sundae I was happy that I am in a place where I get to be in a small family just me and my new father. It was getting late and it was time to go to sleep as I got up the stairs I heard the entire maiden say good night to me and my father then I told my father goodnight and he told me goodnight. As I got to my room I went to where my bag was and took out my notebook and open the drawer and place it in there as well of the picture of my parents. Then I took a quick shower and went to bed and fell asleep. I woke up and looked around and relized that this isn’t a dream that this is real that I was adopted and have a new father. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower then I changed into a plain black T-shirt and black shorts and tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked downstaires and went to the dinning room where father was and all the maiden was there so I took a chair and sat close to the table. One by one they were serving me orange juice, waffle, pankcakes, toast, jelly, cerarl, and etc. I felt if it was a buffet and the food we didn’t eat they would throw it away as if it was trash and doesn’t save the food in refrigerate Father got up from the table and I looked at him and he told me that he is going to work and if I was bored staying home. I should go outside for a walk and walk around the whole neighborhood to try to make friends with people and also if they had kids I should try to make friends with them as well. Later that day I walked outside in the garden while in the garden I found it beautiful by the rows of roses every rose is a dark red and behind the fifth rows of roses was the chrysanthemums. I must been an hour since I was bored and the garden was too big for me to contniue walking around it. I went back inside and sat at the living room and next to me was the remote for the TV, but I guess there wouldn’t be anything good since in the orphanage there wasn’t any TV except books. I walk around the house looking for a maiden till I found Cristina in a room cleaning it. Then she looked up and saw me so she stopped what she was doing and walked towards me.

“Amy is there something I could do for you” Cristina said to me looking at me

“I’m bored and I don’t know what to do” I said to her

“Well then why don’t you go outside and walk around the neighborhood and meet new people I‘ll tell the security to open the gate for you and let you roam around till you feel like coming back home” she said to me

“Ok I’ll go outside and walk around” I said to her

I went to my room grab my shoes and a black hat and left as I went down Cristina was downstair and when I was by her side she gave me the keys to the house and told me to be safe and not to get into any troble. Once I was outside I walk up to the gate and the guy in the room open the gate and I went out of it and made a turn right and began to walk.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments, thanks