The Killer Notebook

Five

As I was walking I notice that everyone was nice to each other and there were huge building of company, restaurant, a couple a miles down there were a huge mall as well and I was bored, but also I didn’t want to go back in yet. I made a turn to left and saw a park and decided to go there I began to walk towards it and waited till the cars went on red and they all stop then I cross the street and when I was in the park all the trees were cherry blossom giving it a sweet smell in the air. As I was walking I notice a small girl about my aged and there she was crying on the swings set I walk up to her and she was still crying.

“Why are you crying” I said to her

She didn’t answer to me she continue crying so I tried talking to her again.

“Is there some way I can help you or something” I said again to her

She still said nothing and I was getting frustrated and when I turned around and took one step forward she grab my sleeve of my shirt as if she was telling me not to go. Then she final stopped crying and calmed herself down

“My name is Rosemary and the reason I am crying is the boys over there is picking on me.” Rosemary said to me
I decided to sit next to her and I didn’t know why I stayed if I never made friends with anyone. We both began to talk and I told her I was in an orphanage and that I never had any friends and she was the first. Then the boys came up to Rosemary and me. I guess there was going to be trouble, but I wasn’t going to run away since there is one thing I learned in the orphanage that to never back down no matter who or what you’re facing with.

“Hey Rosemary I think you just became friend with a freak girl since she’s wearing all black,” said one of the boy

I didn’t care what they said and I was looking at them till I notice one boy and it was Jack. Which got me mad and he seem to be scared since Lynn wasn’t by his side anymore and now he found a new owner for him to follow around. I guess I let all the anger get to me that I went forward to him and threw the first punch since he did that to me and luckily my punch was strong to have him fallen onto the ground and everyone looked at me.

“What the hell was that Amy” Jack said to me getting up and wiping the blood off his mouth

“that’s was for beating me up as well as everyone else and having Clair believe that it was only a game we played, but the truth was everyone was beating me till I was in a conscience” I almost yelled at him for asking that stupid question.
The kid ignored me and went back at looking at Rosemary and this time he push her that she fell hard on the floor and began to cry. I didn’t know why it effected me so much so I punch the kid too and when he hit his head on the side that, was made of wood he began to bleed and he didn’t responded to his friends telling him if he was ok. I grab Rosemary wrist and I began to run fast away from there while both of us was running I decided to run to the house. As I got to the house I told the security to open the gate fast as he did. I dragged her to the house since she was in surprise how huge the house is. I took out the keys and began to try every keys till I open the door and I still dragged her up my room and once we were in my room I closed the door and gave a sign of relief. I went and sat on the bed and began to think of how I was going to kill him. Soon Rosemary came to my side and sat next to me not saying a word, but I had a feeling that it looks like I just made a friend for the first time and I wonder how this was going to effect me in life.
Later the day when she was about to go home she told me “thank you for saving me and becoming my friend Amy” then she hug me and left, I stood there in shock that I did made a new friend.

“I’m in shock that you just made a friend today Amy” said Amy sitting on the bed looking at me with an angry face

I ignore her and went down stair and sat in the living room couch and began to look outside the window thinking how everything was changing and I still needed people to be dead and it wont be easy to do it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't know if I should continue it but comment to tell me if i should, or help me out with it. Thanks hoped you liked it.