Power of Three

Introduction

Salem Witch Trials of 1692.

A young woman looked at the angry crowd before her and frowned as she spotted her daughter watching her, as two men tied her to the stake. "Melinda Warren you have been charged with several counts of witch craft and we have found you guilt" the judge spoke making Melinda smile sadly as the two men who had tied her up picked up their torches "any last words?" the man on her right said.

Melinda locked eyes with her daughter before she spoke "You may kill me, but you cannot kill my kind. I vow that with each generation of Warren witches will grow stronger, culminating in the arrival of three children. The first will be born of the rising sun, the second will be born during the mid-day night and the third of the rising moon. These three children will be the most powerful witches the world has ever known."

As she finished the stake was lite on fire making her young daughter look away and lock eyes with another man "Prudence, you shouldn't be here" he hissed before dragging her away, as her mothers screams ripped through the air. "Neither should you" she replied as they quickly left the square "make me a promise Taha, when the children prophecied by my mother come your clan will defend them" she said pulling a knife out of her cloak and cutting her hand "I promise you Prudence but is a blood oath necessary?" asked Taha making Prudence nodded "it's the only way it will last" she replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I do not own anything expect for the main characters. Alex, Cameron and Kath.

Twilight belings to Stephanie Meyer, Charmed belongs to Warner Brothers.