Unanswered Question

Chapter five.

Matt graciously offered to drive so I could cuddle up with Jimmy. Of course neither of us said no. We walked out to the car and quickly buckled Morgan into her car seat; Jimmy and Matt had bought one just for the trip. Once everyone else was safely in the car, Matt pulled out of the parking lot.

"So, where are the rest of the guys?" I inquired, my head resting on Jimmy's shoulder.

"Zacky and Johnny are being fatasses and hunting for places to eat. Syn's 'manning down the fort', as he said. I think Amanda stayed back with him too. She's had a wicked stomach bug." Jimmy answered and kissed my forehead, making me grin.

"Aw, poor thing." I sighed.

Amanda is Zacky's new girlfriend; the one he cheated on with me. I felt awful for it because she really isn't a bad girl. She's a sweetheart, and she makes Zacky ridiculously happy. Of course, this only adds to the pressure of not knowing who Morgan's real dad is. If I revealed the truth, I didn't want her to break up with Zacky and break his heart. Just because he's my ex doesn't mean I can't care about him, to a certain degree.

"Yeah, she said her brother had just gotten sick when we left," Jimmy sighed, "so of course, we're up next."

I pouted and placed a kiss on his lips. "You'll live, babe."

"Only not really," he chuckled. "If Matt gets sick then we'll have to cancel a shitload of shows." He said with a nod.

I raised an eyebrow. "Only if Matt gets sick? What about the rest of you?" I asked curiously.

"Well," Jimmy started, "since I'm in the back I can have a bucket. Zacky and Syn go off stage enough to be able to seem normal if they went back to hurl. Johnny, well, it's Johnny." He chuckled at the last part. "But if Matt's sick then people may notice if he blows chunks on the microphone."

"Plus my voice gets shot to hell when I'm sick," Matt added.

"Babe, none of you guys should be playing when you're sick." I said with a small sigh.

Jimmy always did this. He could be dying of some horrible stomach virus and insist on doing everything he normally would; it drove me crazy. No matter what I did he would overrule it. As amazing as he is, he can get frustrating. He's as stubborn as a mule.

"Babe, you know how I am." Jimmy chuckled.

I sighed, glaring up at him. "Get sick and play a show and no sex for at least two weeks when you get back," I threatened with an evil grin.

His mouth gaped open. "That is not fair!"

I shrugged. "Life isn't fair, sexy thang."

Matt took a sharp left and then slowed to a stop in a parking space. I looked out with window and grinned when I saw the bus parked next to us. I nearly jumped out of the car and went to get Morgan out. "I miss touring with you guys!" I groaned once I had Morgan in my arms, her blanket wrapped securely around her. I wasn't expecting it to be as cold as it was.

Then again, it's the east coast. I'm used to the perfect west coast.

"I know you do, baby." Jimmy said with a small sigh. "I miss you coming with me too." He added and glanced down at Morgan. "Want me to hold her?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I'm okay, but if you want to then sure."

He grinned and he eagerly outstretched his arms to me, making me smile. I softly passed her to him and a large grin formed on his face as we continued to walk. "It's crazy seeing you being a Daddy." Matt chuckled.

"He's an awesome Daddy," I said proudly.

Jimmy smiled and leaned down, placing a kiss on my forehead. "You're an awesome Mommy, too, babe. Don't give me all the credit." He chuckled.

I couldn't help the blush from forming on my cheeks. "I love you," I said with a small sigh, looking up at my incredibly tall boyfriend.

He chuckled. "Love you too, babe, now get your sexy butt on my tour bus!"

Grinning, I obliged.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey you guys. I have news!
I got a tumblr account!

My reason? I will be posting information, exerts, hints, whatever to future chapters in my stories. It will also explain why I haven't posted anything in a while. And you guys can ask me stuff about the story, or whatever you want, too. So yeah, you don't have to follow me but if you want the lowdown for my stories, that'll be where it's at.

...COMMENT!