Love The Way You Lie

Wild guess

I dropped into my seat, eager to talk to little_Reject666; she always manages to brighten my day, no matter how shitty it’s been. I switched my computer on, spinning impatiently on my seat while it booted up. “C’mon, c’mon” I muttered. Relaxing only when I logged in, and there she was waiting for me, as usual.

Little_Reject666: Hey Vengeance, How are you?
Baseball_Vengeance_6661:Not bad, school sucked balls today, how about you reject?
Little_Reject666: Same, sick of the bullies, but still, just six sort months and I’m outta this shit hole and heading for college. Why was your day bad?
Baseball_Vengeance_6661: Coach dropped me as the starting batter for this week’s game. I’m so bummed, plus, I won’t be playing this weekend. The venue called and canceled. Nothing could possibly make this week suck any more.
Little_Reject666: Awww, that sucks hope the week gets better for you V.
Baseball_Vengeance_6661: Thanks Reject. Hope your day is better tomorrow.
Little_Reject666: I highly doubt it. Hanner will probably beat me up again. Look, I gotta go, mom’s yelling at me to get off. I’ll talk to you tomorrow.
Baseball_Vengeance_6661: Ok, Talk to you tomorrow. Bye.
Little_Reject666: By V.

I sat back with a smile. Even though we’d only talked for a short while, my mood had already improved. The comment about Hanner made me frown. The only Hanner I knew was my friend Brian Hanner, though it still didn’t bring me closer to who my mystery girl was. Brian and Matt beat so many people up that it wasn’t funny, though Little_reject666 hinted that she was a regular victim, which narrowed it down considerably, though no-where near enough. I jumped as my phone rang. “Dude, where are you? You should have been here twenty minutes ago.” I heard Matt’s voice say when I picked up. “I’m at home. I totally spaced on practice, give me five and I’ll be there.” I told him as I got up and snatched my jacket from the end of my bed where I’d thrown it when I’d come in. “Well, hurry up” Matt told me, before hanging up. I sighed and hurried out the door, still mulling over who Reject could be.

**Blair’s PoV**
I stood at my locker, trying not attract Matt or Brian’s attention, all the while I was Watching Zack Baker. I doubted he could be Vengeance, but I knew that he played baseball for our school and he was in a band, but it couldn’t be him, I glanced up as someone stepped into my line of vision, gasping and stepping back as I realized it was Jimmy. “Why are you staring at Zack?” He asked me suspiciously. I shook my head “I wasn’t” I told him, shoving my locker door closed so he couldn’t pull anything out and throw it on the floor. “Yeah, you were. I was watching you” He told me, eyes narrowed. I shrugged and turned to bolt, when I ran into Brian. “Jimmy asked you a question Reject, so fucking answer him” Brian snapped at me and gave me a shove that sent me crashing to the floor, Down the hall, Zacky’s head snapped round and he and Matt watched as Brian yanked me to my feet and shoved me into my locker, pinning me in place against it. I looked away from Brian, somehow managing to meet Zacky’s eyes. “Dude, there’s a teacher coming” Jimmy muttered to Brian, who let me go in an instant. “We’ll finish this later Reject” He promised me, before turning and stalking away with Jimmy in tow. I sighed and picked up my bag, and took off in the opposite direction, determined to put as much space between me and Brian.

I was sulking in the Library stacks, when I realize someone was watching me, looking up I was surprised to see Johnny standing at the end of a book case. “You ok?” he asked, coming and dropping down in front of me, I nodded, unsure whether he was being legit or not. “Why were you watching Zack earlier” he asked me, I sighed and shrugged “I really don’t know, I wasn’t exactly watching him, I was more gazing off into space.” I replied, wondering whether I’d be safe enough to ask Johnny what Zacky’s MSN name was. “About what?” Johnny asked, leaning against the book case. I shrugged “Trying to figure out who the guy I talk to on MSN is” I replied. “Well, if the name is Baseball Vengeance 6661, you were staring through the right person” Johnny told me. My jaw dropped in astonishment. “How?” I asked, unable to get any more than that one word out. Johnny grinned. “Wild guess. The look on your face gave it away earlier” He told me. “Oh” I replied. “Well, it’s up to you if you tell Zacky or not” Johnny told me as he climbed to his feet. “Thanks Johnny” I said as he started to walk away, he stopped and looked over his shoulder “For what?” he asked, looking confused “I don’t know, just………… Thanks” I replied. He nodded and left me to my thoughts.