Love The Way You Lie

Only she knows

I stood mutely behind the merch table, not quite sure what to do with myself. For some insanely stupid reason, I felt majorly rejected. Then again, I probably wasn’t good enough in his eyes anyway, and knowing my luck, he’d tell his friends who I was, make it some huge joke, make me look like a huge joke. I sighed as I looked over to where my band mates were scurrying around the stage, looking super busy. Those crazy ass girls were my only real friends, the ones who cared sooo much about me that they would jump at the chance to hang out. I was truly blessed to have them, so why did I feel so alone?

**Leigh’s PoV**
I watched Blair as she drifted around behind our merch table, mindlessly opening boxes and sorting them out. “Is it me, or is she sorta acting like she’s just been dumped?” Jenna asked me softly as she taped a set list to the stage. I shrugged “She’s not herself, that’s for sure” Amber muttered. “She’s acting like she used to when she first joined the band” Tiff said, watching Blair pin a shirt to the wall. I couldn’t help but think back to when Blair auditioned for the band, she’d been so shy and quiet, and looked like a lost little girl, but when she started to play, man, she played like the devil herself. “I wonder what’s going on in our little Blair’s head” I said softly to the others. “Only she knows” Kai shot back.

**Blair’s PoV**
I jumped as my MSN beeped at me, letting me know I had a message. Surprisingly, it was from Zacky.
Baseball_Vengeance_6661: Hey Reject, can we talk?
I stared at it for a long moment, before pulling a seat over and sitting down in front of Kai’s laptop.
Little_Reject666: Why? You didn’t seem to want anything to do with me in person.
Baseball_Vengeance_6661: I’m sorry, I just kinda freaked out, you weren’t who I thought you were.
Little_Reject666: I’m sooo sorry that I’m not perfect.
Baseball_Vengeance_6661: Aww, Come on Blair; don’t be like that, I’m trying to apologize.
Little_Reject666: Try harder.

I typed that last piece angrily before logging off, knowing I shouldn’t let him get to me, but I couldn’t help it, he’d hurt my feelings, with a sigh, I climbed to my feet and headed for the door, feeling a little lost and wanting some air, but as I stepped outside, I caught sight of Matt and Brian across the street and I darted back inside, feeling like a prisoner in my own venue. I tried to fight them but angry, frustrated tears sprang to life in my eyes and started to fall,sliding down the door and burying my face in my knees as I started to sob. I barely knotice when Leigh came over and wrapped me in a hug. I’m just so sick of my life right now that it’s not funny. Why did I always have to go for the wrong people.

**Zacky’s PoV**
I sat back and stared at the screen in surprise. I never realized that I’d upset Blair that much. I felt really guilty, and add that to Brian trying to convince me to play with her, I was starting to feel torn. I genuinely liked her; she was smart, and funny. But Brian was one of my best mates. What was I supposed to do?