Status: Completed. Thanks for reading.

Told Me You Hated My G n' R Shirt. Shoulda Known Better, This Was Never Gonna Work.

Cover me with kisses, baby. Cover me with love. Roll me in designer sheets, I'll never get enough.

The girls and I are hanging out at the condo by ourselves, which feels pretty good since we're all pretty hungover from the last week of partying, and it won't end now. Tonight Madison and I are going to see an up and coming band from Canada called Art of Dying. Jackie isn't really into them, plus she already made plans to hang out with Austin from Hinder tonight. Yes, those boys are apparently back around. I got an invitation in the mail yesterday saying that the three of us and Jason are all invited to Las Vegas to attend their CD release party at some huge ass hotel out there.

I'm laying on the couch with my legs up in the air against the back of it, with my back laying on the part where your ass goes when our front door opens and Doug and Matt from My Darkest Days come walking in with some laundry baskets in their hands.

"Hey," they say as they walk through the house.

"What are you doing?" Jackie asks them.

"Our laundry. We couldn't afford to take it all to the laundry mat so we brought it here," Doug tells her.

"So nice of you to ask," Madison says sarcastically, rolling her eyes. Matt comes back out of the laundry room and goes over to her, kissing her on the cheek.

"Did you miss me baby?" he asks her. She rolls her eyes again.

"I don't think miss is the word."

"She missed your penis!" I yell, causing Jackie to burst out laughing.

"That's nice, guys." We laugh some more and then my cell phone rings. I see that it's Jason, so I answer it.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby girl. What are you doing?"

"Just chatting with the girls, and Matt and Dougie just brought their laundry over." Right at that moment, Matt pushes Madison down on the couch next to me and starts tickling her stomach. She laughs loudly and screams for him to stop, but he doesn't. He just laughs along with her.

"Jesus, what is he doing to that poor girl?" Jason asks.

"Well she's not exactly innocent either."

"I didn't figure. I have to ask you something, you wanna go somewhere where you can hear?"

"Yeah, hang on and I'll get up." I twist my body around, half landing on top of Matt's back, and placing a hand on his ass to push myself up off of the couch. I go into the kitchen where I find Doug sitting at the dining room table eating something. I raise an eyebrow at him and he smiles at me. I roll my eyes.

"OK, what did you want to ask me?" I say to Jason.

"I'm guessing you haven't heard the news then."

"What news?"

"Metallica is being inducted to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame."

"WHAT?!!!" I yell loudly, causing Doug to jump a little.

"Jesus, Shayna."

"Oh my God, Jason that is so amazing! When?"

"Later this month is the ceremony."

"Where is it?"

"It's going to be in the city, which brings me to what I wanted to ask you. I have four tickets to the ceremony, one of which I have to use. I'm giving two to my parents, and I was wondering if you would be my date and use the fourth one." I drop into a seat at the dining room table. My heart is beating a hundred miles an hour.

"Shayna?"

"I'm here."

"Did you hear me? Would you like to be my date?"

"Of course I would be your date, are you kidding me? That's a once in a lifetime opportunity. I'm so happy for you, Jason!"

"Yeah, it's one hell of an honor that's for sure."

"Are you sure you want me to go with you, though? What about Nicole?" I say, speaking of his ex-sometimes girlfriend.

"I haven't spoken to Nicole in almost six months. She obviously isn't my first choice of people to have at this type of event. I want you to be there. You've been the most consistent female in my life other than my mother, so I think you need to be there."

"Oh my God. Have you talked to the other guys?"

"I spoke to Lars after the announcement was made, and I put in a call to Kirk and James but they haven't called back yet. I'm sure they're probably busy, you know?"

"I'm sure. It's a big day for all of you. Have you called your parent's yet?"

"Yeah, they were ecstatic, of course. They haven't been to the city in several years so they were excited about that." I laugh.

"So, I've gotta go. I'm getting another call in and it might be James or Kirk and if it is I don't want to miss it."

"OK, I'll talk to you later then."

"Start trying to find something to wear. Something nicer than what you usually wear."

"What's wrong with what I usually wear?"

"Nothing. What are you doing tonight?"

"Madison and I are going to see Art of Dying at Lucky's."

"Wear something nicer than what you're wearing to Lucky's tonight." I laugh.

"OK, Jase. I love you. I'm so proud of you! Congratulations."

"Thanks baby girl. I'll call you later."

"OK, bye." I hang up the phone and look across the table at Doug, who's still eating and not paying much attention to me.

"Where did you get that food?" I ask him.

"The kitchen." I roll my eyes and he looks up at me.

"What's up?" I get up then and run screaming into the living room where Matt, Madison, and Jackie are still hanging out. Doug follows me in and sits on the floor.

"What is that loudness?" Matt says when I come in.

"Metallica is getting inducted to the Rock n' Roll Hall of Fame, and Jason is getting four tickets to go and he's giving two to his parents, and he asked me if I wanted to go and be his date!" I squeal. The girls all start freaking out with me. They know what a big deal this is and why I'm so excited.

"That's awesome, when is the ceremony?" Matt asks.

"Later this month. I have to find something really nice to wear," I say.

"That shouldn't be too hard. We'll have to do some shopping." We all get into talking about shopping for a while and the boys finish doing their laundry. Jackie leaves before they do to go hang out with Austin.

"Sal says that you need to call him," Doug tells me out of the blue. I look over at him and see him staring at his phone.

"Tell him that his phone obviously works too, or he wouldn't be texting you."

"I'll tell him that," he says with a laugh, and Madison and I both get up and start getting dressed to go out. When we get into the bathroom to do our make-up she looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"What?"

"They've been here all afternoon. Are they ever going to leave?" I roll my eyes too.

"I know, right? They might as well just move in as often as they're here."

"God no. How awkward would that be? Hey Matt, you wanna move over so I can take this guy for a ride?" She says in a mimicking tone of voice. I laugh at her and hear a knock on the bathroom door.

"What?!" I snap.

"Sal says he wants to talk to you," I hear Doug say on the other side of the door.

"Tell him I'm in the bathroom with Madison right now." I hear him say this to Sal and Madison and I both laugh.

"He wants to know if you guys are naked," he yells through the door. We both roll our eyes. I swear if there was an eye rolling contest we would win it today.

"Give me that phone," I say, reaching my hand out the door. He gives it to me and I put it up to my ear. It doesn't bother me at all that I'm only wearing my bra and panties in front of Dougie.

"What?" I snap at Sal.

"What are you wearing?"

"A straight jacket."

"Ooh, I like that."

"What do you want, Sal? I'm trying to get ready here."

"I just wanted to know why you never called me after the other night."

"Well your phone works too, you know."

"I know. I just thought that you would make the first move."

"Oh seriously, Sal. If anything is going to continue happening between us, you can't keep waiting for me to make the first move. I don't have time for that shit. I'm lazy when it comes to calls and dates and shit, so if you want this to happen, you have to be the one to put forth an effort."

"Point taken. So where are you going out tonight?"

"Lucky's."

"Is there a show?"

"Yes. Art of Dying. Their merch girl Kim has tickets for Madison and I."

"That's cool. What time does the show get over with, maybe I'll meet you down there."

"Probably eleven or so. I don't know."

"OK. I'll text you."

"Whatever. I'm going now. Do you want me to put Dougie back on?" I ask, looking up at Doug who is staring off into space, looking at something in my bedroom.

"Sure." I hand the phone to Doug and I notice him catching a look at me in my underwear. I roll my eyes again and slam the bathroom door shut.

"Nice way to take initiative," Madison says as she puts some eyeliner on.

"I'm just sick of these guys thinking that I need to be the one to call and text and shit."

"You're old fashioned. You want the guy to take control and do the work." We both pause and take a second to think about me being old fashioned.

"Maybe that's the wrong way to put it," she says.

"Yeah. Old fashioned threw me."

We finish doing our make-up and then we go into our separate bedrooms to get dressed. While we're in there, I hear the boys knock on Madison's door to tell her that they're leaving. A second later, they knock on mine. I yell goodbye to them through the door and pull an Alexander McQueen top on over my lace bra and leggings, then I sit on my bed to put on my boots. After I put on a bunch of jewelry, I'm ready to go. I grab my clutch purse and head out to the living room to wait for Madison.

While I wait I call down to the lobby clerk to have a cab waiting for us when we come down, so we don't have to stand outside in the cold to wait for one. Madison comes in a moment later.

"Ready?" she asks me.

"Yeah, lets go." We head out of the condo and I lock the door behind us with my key fab, and we strut our asses down to the lobby.

"Goodnight ladies," the doorman says to us as we swing out to our awaiting cab.

"Night Eddie!" we chime back to him. We get into the cab and tell the driver where to take us, then we both get on our cell phones and start texting people. I send Jackie a text to see how things are going with Austin, and I text Kim to make sure that she got our tickets. Jackie texts back first.

"Going good. Saw Cody. He asked if you were coming to Vegas."

"I'll get back to you on that." I send her back.

We arrive at the venue at about 9:15 and immediately head to the merch booth to find Kim. We get our tickets and hang out with her for a few minutes. We're in no hurry since the front of the room is already full, so there is no rush for us to get inside. Kim suggests that we go find the sound guy and see if we can sit on his platform. I was already thinking the same thing since we've been forced to do this at shows before.

So we go in and go up on the platform with the sound guy. The band starts playing at around 9:45, and Madison and I stand up and dance through the whole set which gets us some attention from the band. The lead singer Jonny points in our direction several times and the other guys look our way from time to time as well.

At about 10:30 the band wraps up and we head back to the bar to hang out and wait for them to come out and party. I know that Madison and the lead singer had a thing the last time we saw them, which shouldn't surprise me knowing Madison's obsession with lead singers. She told me that they didn't hook up, but when I saw them together they were getting pretty closely acquainted.

"Great show," she says to me as we wait for the bartender to make our drinks. I nod and look around the bar. Not too many people stuck around after the show, which is fine by me. I hate having to compete for time with the band members when they come out to party. Sometimes there are several groups of sluts who come to these places after the shows just to hang out with the band guys. They don't even bother paying for a ticket to see the show or buy a CD. They just come afterwards if they know the guys are hanging out.

"Yeah it was really good," I say to her, taking a sip of my vanilla vodka on the rocks after the bartender sets it down in front of me. I was absolutely parched after the show. "You just liked watching Jonny wiggle his hips."

"I'm not gonna lie, I didn't hate it." We laugh and talk some more, and we text Jackie which I'm sure is annoying Austin to no end that his girl is texting her friends instead of giving him her undivided attention. Chicks before dicks, that's what these guys just don't understand... OK, there have been times when it's been the other way around, but we understand that too.

I look up from our conversation when I see a dark haired guy come up beside me that I recognize.

"Hey Cale," I say to him. He smiles at me.

"Hey you. We saw you out there dancing. Made my night a lot better, I'll tell you what." We both laugh.

"Well you guys were definitely amazing."

"Where are the others?" Madison asks him.

"They're coming, I'm sure."

"Well you're here now, come dance with us," I say, grabbing his hand and pulling him off towards the dance floor just as an old Madonna song comes on.

He's a good sport and he dances with us for a little while, laughing at himself because he's not very good, and I suspect that he's been drinking a little backstage. The other guys come out and we all hang out together. Madison and Jonny start flirting like mad, and before I know it they're up against a wall making out, leaving me alone with the others.

Sal texts and says that he's coming down, which is fine with me since I have no interest in doing anything except hanging out with these guys. They're all amazing and sweet, but I'm not one of those girls that needs to be with a guy in every band that I've ever seen, I'm a groupie not a slut. I just enjoy these guys' company.

Madison comes up to me a few minutes later and throws her arm around my shoulders. I can see Jonny is hot on her heels.

"Hey, we're going back to the bus for a little while," she tells me.

"OK, I'm just hanging. Sal is supposed to show up sometime."

"Well if you don't wanna wait up that's fine. If you wanna go back to his place, I'll meet up with you there."

"OK, that sounds cool." I get up and give her and Jonny both hugs, and I get Jonny to sign the CD that I bought from Kim earlier and then they both leave, heading back to the bus.

I'm sitting there for a few minutes wondering how these guys could afford a bus when Sal comes up and sits down at the table I'm sitting at with the rest of the guys. I'm the only girl at the table right now.

"Hey girl," he says, leaning in and giving me a kiss.

"Hey you. What's up?"

"Not much, how was the show?"

"Good." We talk for a long time, and I tell him about Jason and the whole Hall of Fame thing. It's been about an hour since Madison left with Jonny, so I figure it would be fine to head back to Sal and Matt's place to wait for her, plus Sal has been complaining about the AOD guys smoking for a couple minutes now.

When we get back to his place we find out that Matt has left and that we have the place to ourselves for a while. We head back to his bedroom and lay on the bed making out for a couple of minutes, then he rolls over on top of me, and I can feel him poking into my leg through my leggings.

"You wanna do this?"

"Yeah, but I wanna pick the CD this time."
♠ ♠ ♠
There it is. I wasn't planning on updating this today, but I just sat down and this is what came out.
Hope you enjoy.
Shayna's outfit.
Title credit goes to Blondie and the song Call Me.
Comments are love.
Morgan.